UPN Announcement

Saru

The endgame, at least from my perspective, is to nullify the threat that set out to hurt us and our allies. Nothing more, nothing less.

What? There is nothing to nullify that is a threat that wants to hurt you.  The only possible things you can "nullify" in this war is the treaty between SG and TAC, or make TAC not exist, and neither of those are a "threat that set out to hurt us".  What I assume you mean to nullify is this bloc that you think exists.  Last time I checked no bloc ever existed so you have nothing to nullify.

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

That's entirely dependent on the assurances TAC and the others can provide, when they sit down with us, and our confidence in those claims.

I didn't know you were at war with alliances other than TAC. Who are those others?

• Upvote 2

6hu5nt.jpg

I didn't know you were at war with alliances other than TAC. Who are those others?

TAC and the others who colluded against us.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

You should really update your DoW then.

Given that the latter is circumstantial I don't think I do. But it's naive to think that TAC were comfortable doing it on their own without any support, or consulting their allies.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

ITT: Mental Gymnastics

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I mean I don't believe there is a way to completely get the satisfaction that the threat, of people plotting against us, will be nullified.

People are going to plot, as they're in every right to do so. If we find out about it, we will react as harshly as required, for the security of our members and TC. 

This war can testify as a statement for that.

You've put a lot of effort into nullifying the perceived threat against you. What will you have to achieve to feel that the threat is nullified?

I believe that we either want to receive enough confirmation that there is nothing to worry about, or we want to continue until we believe that the initial threat has a statistically low enough probability of success. 

Allies? Everyone is Your ally or neutral.

Not at all, for example we're at war with TAC :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Careful, you'l get a headache.

But I am curious what your problem is.

I don't think there is honestly enough time to discuss what my problem(s) is(are) or maybe you just didn't phrase that question well.

You posted the image, and I merely reacted defensively...

inb4 debate..

It was obviously an aggressive action since he didn't report one of your posts first.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win