Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, Nick McScott said:

Alex, please, bring back downvotes, we beg of you.

Oui Nick. Where is my money? You ppl still have like 54m for me you know. Clock's ticking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uhh... nice?

Edited by StonyCrayon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

Oui Nick. Where is my money? You ppl still have like 54m for me you know. Clock's ticking!

When?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StonyCrayon said:

uhh... nice?

hey stony. heard u managed to coup/cause the couping of like 6 more alliances since u left us ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

hey stony. heard u managed to coup/cause the couping of like 6 more alliances since u left us ?

actually just TO, and recently TRI. Thats about it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

Long May She Reign!!!!

P.S. - The Originals will be merging shortly with its ally who has stuck with it through thick and thin.

???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StonyCrayon said:

actually just TO, and recently TRI. Thats about it

ooh. on a roll. too bad TO still exists tho ?

we here to make all ur lives miserable. till we merge ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

ooh. on a roll. too bad TO still exists tho ?

we here to make all ur lives miserable. till we merge ?

lmao, what AA are yall merging btw? didnt you delete your nation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aether said:

???

haven't heard? we coming to join our bff in Mythic. Vein invited us a long time ago and we've decided to accept his invitation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The exit is that way. Just follow NPO.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EM wants to know if ur going to pay your loans now 

 

 

Also please dont pretend u did this, helped or mattered, this was all due to the hard work of NPO finding multiple exploits. Give credit where credit is deserved 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, George said:

EM wants to know if ur going to pay your loans now 

 

 

Also please dont pretend u did this, helped or mattered, this was all due to the hard work of NPO finding multiple exploits. Give credit where credit is deserved 

Lol. I never claimed to fight and win. I claimed to outlive them all. Am I wrong in this regard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

Lol. I never claimed to fight and win. I claimed to outlive them all. Am I wrong in this regard?

No, it would appear you rerolled. 

 

So you died and came back AFTER they left 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, George said:

EM wants to know if ur going to pay your loans now 

 

 

Also please dont pretend u did this, helped or mattered, this was all due to the hard work of NPO finding multiple exploits. Give credit where credit is deserved 

As for EM. I would tell u what to tell him but unfortunately we r on the forums and such indecent language is against the rules xD. Tell him he shouldve already paid it tho. Given I am, was and still will be his younger sister after all ?

Just now, George said:

No, it would appear you rerolled. 

 

So you died and came back AFTER they left 

Hence y i said both our alliances outlasted both of theirs ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nick McScott said:

Psst @Rebekah Mikaelson Change your Forum name to match your leader name

ah that thing too. thanks for reminding me. gonna just change my ingame name to rebekah mikaelson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.