Communist Alliance Cringe

TUCO

36 minutes ago, AkAk said:

Ah yes, the 'communism is a fine idea it's just never been done correctly' crowd.  Cringe worthy doesn't seem to begin to cover that line of thinking.  

Grats on living up to your alliance's name, bud.

2 minutes ago, Archibald said:

Another day, another cuban expat mad his (formerly) rich parents weren't treated like royalty by Castro.

Cry, cry, cry again.

Also: where the beans at

actually my grandpa fought in the cuban revolution and my father was a communist and he fought in Nicaragua against the contras thats why im telling you you guys are cringey and ignorant cause i actually know that it wasnt how you guys think it is and my father isnt a communist anymore for a very good reason

Edited by TUCO
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Just now, TUCO said:

i was hoping for an actual discussion but ignorant people cant defend their ignorant views

lol.

pathetic.

"actual discussion"

Your OP didn't say shit about a discussion, nerd. It said that we were cringe because we aren't all bowing to your fash worshipping buddies. Put those goalposts back down.

Just now, TUCO said:

actually my grandpa fought in the cuban revolution and my father was a communist and he fought in Nicaragua against the contras thats why im telling you you guys are cringey and ignorant

Oh so, you're just stupid. 

I suppose that's fair.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Archibald said:

"actual discussion"

Your OP didn't say shit about a discussion, nerd. It said that we were cringe because we aren't all bowing to your fash worshipping buddies. Put those goalposts back down.

Why are you crapping this beanpost with this? We're talking beans here.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Archibald said:

"actual discussion"

cause you are cringe but we can have a discussion now

@TUCO you fail to realize something, the communism in Cuba wasn't real communism, and you pointing out that you're against communism is very offensive, could hurt some feelings with that. Real communism hasn't been tried yet. USSR, North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba ect... none of those were real communism, obviously every communist nation that exists and existed wasn't real communism, I don't know how you can actually fail to understand this. 

Just cause they're communist, doesn't mean they're actually communist. Logic times 100

Edited by Comrade Boris
Spelling ain't my good thing
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Comrade Boris said:

@TUCO you fail to realize something, the communism in Cuba wasn't real communism, and you pointing out that you're against communism is very offensive, could hurt some feelings with that. Real communism hasn't been tried yet. USSR, North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba ect... none of those were real communism, obviously every communist nation that exists and existed wasn't real communism, I don't know how you can actually fail to understand this. 

Just cause they're communist, doesn't mean they're actually communist. Logic times 100

stop spamming the beans thread with your fifth grade logic. post about beans.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, TUCO said:

i was hoping for an actual discussion but ignorant people cant defend their ignorant views

lol.

pathetic.

"I was hoping for an actual discussion, why don't all the people I started off by being insulting towards seem to want to actually discuss things in good faith?" --A Very Smart Person

Also refried beans are amazing and I love them despite the fact that they look suspiciously like dog food

• Administrators

I am closing this topic because this discussion is not really game-related and is not a fit for the Orbis Central subforum.

Furthermore, this discussion about Communism vs. Nazism has been had about a billion times now on this forum, and I hope we've made it clear that the rules only explicitly forbid Nazism (not communism.) This is a political simulation game, and we are generally open to political ideologies (fascism, communism, democracy, capitalism, whatever) with specific exceptions banning Nazism, Terrorism, and other hate groups.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic