Sign in to follow this  
Prefontaine

New Project: Telecommunications Satellite

Just now, 🗲ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™🗲 said:

This is ridiculously good, but boi are the small bois gonna whine.

If you buy all commerce improvements and have a subway this increases the ITC by 10% and gets to the max possible commerce percentage. The 2% default rate brings the old max of 123% up to a more aesthetically pleasing 125%. It's still less powerful that the ITC by itself and requires 3 project slots to obtain. 

Just now, Prefontaine said:

If you buy all commerce improvements and have a subway this increases the ITC by 10% and gets to the max possible commerce percentage. The 2% default rate brings the old max of 123% up to a more aesthetically pleasing 125%. It's still less powerful that the ITC by itself and requires 3 project slots to obtain. 

>insert we have too many cities
>insert that 10% is OP
>insert we already have too many resources, don't lower cost for whales
>insert they have enough infra to buy 7 projects slots

Personally, I think it's nice and would give me an incentive to boost to 3k infra per city.

34 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

Telecommunications Satellite:

Effect: Increases the commerce rate in each city by 2%. Increases the maximum commerce rates in cities to 125%. Reduces city improvement upkeep by 10%. Reduces resource production upkeep by 10%

Seems too op, max commerce rate is fine but you can't have both improvement upkeep and production upkeep reduction with 1 project .   I'd say say pick one or the other and consider reducing it slightly.

I'd like if Alex could get out ASAP if these will be done or not cause it looks like I have some saving and credit buying to do if so.

GIB MORE COMMERCE I NEED INCOME FEEEEED MEEEE