Merge alliance trade offers page into global trade offers page.

Azaghul

Nope that would make it no different from the usual trade.
The point with the aa trade is to trade rrs between allies for a lower avg then what the market avg price is.
I really don't see why it should be global, if it's global it would just be the usual trade, and if i wanted to sell stuff to other members in my aa i would use personal trade.
This would kill the aa trade totally, cuz no one would post under the avg price.

What could work is your idea, but if a trade deal has been made.If your and mine alliance don't have a trade deal then you can't buy it from a t$ member and i can't buy from a TKR member.
Once a trade deal has been agreed upon by both sides and implemented ing, then we can trade.
But this is already out there, so the only difference would be that you can actually have more transparency and see what prices others use.

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

Not a terrible idea.  Can't see any harm from it, honestly.  I'd allow it~

(Do allow us to separate the trades as it is though currently.  Just make it so that Alliance Trade offers pop up on the Global Trade offers too)

7 hours ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Nope that would make it no different from the usual trade.
The point with the aa trade is to trade rrs between allies for a lower avg then what the market avg price is.
I really don't see why it should be global, if it's global it would just be the usual trade, and if i wanted to sell stuff to other members in my aa i would use personal trade.
This would kill the aa trade totally, cuz no one would post under the avg price.

What could work is your idea, but if a trade deal has been made.If your and mine alliance don't have a trade deal then you can't buy it from a t$ member and i can't buy from a TKR member.
Once a trade deal has been agreed upon by both sides and implemented ing, then we can trade.
But this is already out there, so the only difference would be that you can actually have more transparency and see what prices others use.

His point is that it will show up on the same page, but only to those alliance members and trade partners, not that it will show up to everyone on global.

This is a simple idea that will make internal alliance trade actually viable. All you'd really have to do is put a background overlay similar to the one for embargoes, but a different color like green, and perhaps "Alliance Trade" above the persons name. 

@Alex pls do

• Upvote 6

XLL3z4T.gif

• Administrators
On 9/7/2018 at 10:23 PM, Sketchy said:

His point is that it will show up on the same page, but only to those alliance members and trade partners, not that it will show up to everyone on global.

This is a simple idea that will make internal alliance trade actually viable. All you'd really have to do is put a background overlay similar to the one for embargoes, but a different color like green, and perhaps "Alliance Trade" above the persons name. 

@Alex pls do

It's on the to-do list

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 1 year later...