Jump to content
Eugene Faulkner II

Declaration of War

Recommended Posts

Just now, Agedwizard said:

Not exactly fraggles fault that the punchline was revealed early..

 

I was told this would be posted at 1pm. but apparent it was absolutely critical to take 2 hours to add a few muppet photos

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

 

I was told this would be posted at 1pm. but apparent it was absolutely critical to take 2 hours to add a few muppet photos

You must not deal with Fraggle a lot.

She takes great delight in her fraggles.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

 

I was told this would be posted at 1pm. but apparent it was absolutely critical to take 2 hours to add a few muppet photos

Yeah but look at the reaction she got ? it’s all worth it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“You know, I’m not made of magic, but I do the best I can.” -Gobo Fraggle

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once accidentally sent NPO 150m, but they were courteous and kind enough after I explained what happened to send it back. Not everyone in PW are nice people (I'd venture to say less than 2%). That's why the salt levels are on par with the Dead Sea here.

 

As a by the way: 37.49% of PW has logged on in the past 3 days, and 46.03%  in the past 7 days. Not bad. Better than usual. Keep up the good work of being active.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hayley said:

Yeah but look at the reaction she got ? it’s all worth it

 

Ah yes, all 6 people who responded with apathy or mild amusement. I'm utterly humiliated. I do have to thank you for the publicity though. It's really helping my new business model take off. I'm thinking of expanding. Maybe even franchising.

 

RZEUhGY.png

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is pretty steep Brooklyn.  Couldn't you have cut Partisan a deal there?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

 

Ah yes, all 6 people who responded with apathy or mild amusement. I'm utterly humiliated. I do have to thank you for the publicity though. It's really helping my new business model take off. I'm thinking of expanding. Maybe even franchising.

 

RZEUhGY.png

It’s all good fun 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Why did you leak on me. What are you? Smith?

Valid cb?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Why did you leak on me. What are you? Smith?

Just following in Gandalf's footsteps ;)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smith said:

If I were Brooklyn, I would be offended by being compared to me 


I'd be more offended if Smith of all people pointed it out...

Oh wait.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wont SK just get back everything they sent by beiging frags...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hope said:

wont SK just get back everything they sent by beiging frags...

She hides her money in offshore accounts as revealed in the panama papers

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now @Brooklyn666 since you can’t reply to personal posts but reply here, it goes here. 

Since you made a total balls up, made yourself look like a doylem and amused me greatly I’m willing to cut you some slack. 

The balls in your court I have a stack of nukes no infra nothing to lose my next round to fire will be in 11 hours 45 mins 

 

Any attack on me between now and then will result in a nuke on each nation that attacks 

 

i am giving you the opportunity to take your bat and ball and go home I can go forever but it’s not me that will lose 

Why am I being so generous you ask? Well I feel kinda bad for you tbh 

The choice is yours

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Are you asking Brooklyn to pay you 150m to nuke him?

it shall be more if the next round goes off with infra lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Now @Brooklyn666 since you can’t reply to personal posts but reply here, it goes here. 

Since you made a total balls up, made yourself look like a doylem and amused me greatly I’m willing to cut you some slack. 

The balls in your court I have a stack of nukes no infra nothing to lose my next round to fire will be in 11 hours 45 mins 

 

Any attack on me between now and then will result in a nuke on each nation that attacks 

 

i am giving you the opportunity to take your bat and ball and go home I can go forever but it’s not me that will lose 

Why am I being so generous you ask? Well I feel kinda bad for you tbh 

The choice is yours

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Are you asking Brooklyn to pay you 150m to nuke him?

Price just went up smart guy. I now refuse to let anyone nuke me unless I pay them 500 million dollars

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brooklyn666 said:

tenor.gif

Price just went up smart guy. I now refuse to let anyone nuke me unless I pay them 500 million dollars

I have a counter proposition, you buy me the nuke project and then buy me 10 nukes. I will nuke you for far less than 500 mil.

You should do it, its a win-win scenario for me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brooklyn666 said:

tenor.gif

Price just went up smart guy. I now refuse to let anyone nuke me unless I pay them 500 million dollars

I'd love to know what has got up your nose about me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can you guys stop being children for literally five seconds

i get you think you're trying to troll each other epic style™ but to the common observer you both (BoH and SK) look retarded

dankie, bye

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used my downvote already so i verbally downvote hope's post. This game is boring, let there be more childish drama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hope said:

can you guys stop being children for literally five seconds

i get you think you're trying to troll each other epic style™ but to the common observer you both (BoH and SK) look retarded

dankie, bye

Just let me shitpost! I have nothing else in my life!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.