From Uncle's Lap #4: Cloud Skipper

Spaceman Thrax

11 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Hogwarts + tC: I'm a bit biased, but I don't like whale/ high tier alliances too much. I feel like the whole game just becomes incredibly boring after 20 cities and it's just making money, money, money, and maybe build a bank while you're at it. Super bland. If I got to that point I'll just delete and make a new nation. The same goes for tC.

All depends on how one plays the game. C'est la vie.

On 31/07/2017 at 8:33 PM, Spaceman Thrax said:

Ragnarok + House Stark + R&R: It was really IQ's fault for pushing the Spectrum bloc away from them, but I found it a bit disappointing that they decided to consolidate onto Syndisphere. They aren't Syndisphere but they're leaning very hard into supporting them. I honestly hoped that they could become a significant third bloc that didn't have to support any side. On the other hand, House Stark has some very intelligent people, whether it's RPing, working with spreadsheets, or posting on the OWF.

I'd argue it was IQ's lack of action that pushed Spectrum further away from them. From them coincidentally forgetting to tell their allies about the war they were about to start to actually not requesting Spectrum's support and a whole host of things in between. If either of those two happened, along with other stuff, Spectrum would pretty much be on a much different road as to what it is right now. Going back to your Syndisphere comments, I still wholly believe Spectrum is its own thing (none of that sphere bullshit) and it probably will remain its own thing for a long time. 

Thanks for the HS comments though <3

Edited by Cypher
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 3:33 PM, Spaceman Thrax said:

Rose: That huge gov and theme overhaul has sure done them good. They did extremely well in this recent war despite being picked on by BK at first and their shitposting is top notch.

8X4Xs4K.gif

The only alliance recognition that truly matters. <3

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1