Patrick Higgins

I was forced to do this...

I was apparently declared war on by Tbomb for calling Lail a "cancer baby", and also because I was responsible for the demise of Paragon. Well I just wanna say that I am very sorry for apparently saying and causing those two things respectfully. Even though Paragon ended like a month ago, let it be known that this apology is given with full feelings towards the former Paragon, and Lail Das.

Note: If you are not involved in this situation, please do not reply, thank you.

Edited by Catsby

I was apparently declared war on by Tbomb for calling Lail a "cancer baby", and also because I was responsible for the demise of Paragon. Well I just wanna say that I am very sorry for apparently saying and causing those two things respectfully. Even though Paragon ended like a month ago, let it be known that this apology is given with full feelings towards the former Paragon, and Lail Das.

Note: If you are not involved in this situation, please do not reply, thank you.

That moment when I referenced hidord doing it and u pushed against me and the public (mostly) retaliated in my favor then you do it and a war instantly starts

o7

before someone rolls me, I meant no harm by that, like seriously, I'm gonna wake up with 1/2 of PnW at my door with torches and pitchforks

btw saying "I was forced to do this" breaks any sincerity of an apology and will probably not help in getting tbomb off your back with that little dagger he's probably gonna use to cut your tail off Edited by Zeebrus
  • Upvote 1

btw saying "I was forced to do this" breaks any sincerity of an apology and will probably not help in getting tbomb off your back with that little dagger he's probably gonna use to cut your tail off

He accepted it :v

He accepted it :v

Also, Thalmor, KT, excuse what imma say, remove KT's name from your mouth, and hop off of our dick, when mentioning shit, ex. 

Dementor-Last Tuesday at 7:04 PM

Catsby bullied his way back to leader. He said if I don't relinquish leadership, KT is gonna roll me, even though he resigned
Edited by Nord

Also, Thalmor, KT, excuse what imma say, remove KT's name from your mouth, and hop off of our dick, when mentioning shit, ex. 

Dementor-Last Tuesday at 7:04 PM

Catsby bullied his way back to leader. He said if I don't relinquish leadership, KT is gonna roll me, even though he resigned

Kinda funny how I never said that, and that doesnt even look like a screenshot from discord, its cropped so much its unrecognizable

Also discord doesnt use that font, regardless of what platform its on

Similarly, youve done something similar to this, making a microsoft expo spreadsheet to basically fale your bank history to make it look loke you didn't steal from our bank, however you were swiftly caught because of that

Kinda funny how I never said that, and that doesnt even look like a screenshot from discord, its cropped so much its unrecognizable

Also discord doesnt use that font, regardless of what platform its on

Similarly, youve done something similar to this, making a microsoft expo spreadsheet to basically fale your bank history to make it look loke you didn't steal from our bank, however you were swiftly caught because of that

1st of all, no, you're an idiot lmao, 2nd of all copy and paste shit from discord and see what happens

Oe5DXon.png

This entire situation was over a frickin discord server...i wouldve never sent KT over that minute of a problem...

But this thread is derailing yet again so lets stop before we both get muted

This entire situation was over a frickin discord server...i wouldve never sent KT over that minute of a problem...

But this thread is derailing yet again so lets stop before we both get muted

I honestly don't give two !@#$, just keep KT's name out of your bullshit.

is everyone who plays p&w 13

Ilysmrn.

Protip: Catsby just stop posting for a while. Lay low for a few weeks, and your 'misdeeds' just won't be as important to cackle at as they are right now. You might wish to grasp for attention, and be in the limelight, but trust me this isn't the one you wish to be under.