An Honest Apology

Dictator Patrick Higgins is here to give his speech on his legacy and future of him in P&W.

To all the great people, nations, and alliances of P&W. I am here to tell you that I am at most fully, and genuinely sorry for all the drama that I have casted upon the game, the forums, and the discord. I would really enjoy if you were to accept my apology, that way I can start off fresh with a clean slate andbe able to be respected by the community once again, and not to be thought of as that guy who is annoying, or that guy who causes all the drama, or anything along those lines. I am asking for you all to give me a second chance, to renew myself, and to make things right.

I would like to start off this new beginning with me being unbanned from all alliances, so that I may freely be able to become friendly with all members of alliances, young or old, big or small. I want to be able to fix my problems that I've caused, and to right the wrongs that I've made.

I hope you all understand, and that you all will accept my apology, and allow me to wipe my slate clean, thank you.

Edited by Patrick Higgins

I am a pig.

Oink.

And this... is my story.

Since the beginning of time the great race of the pigs have dominated Piglantia.

Cultivating, industrializing, and prospering.

And for eons, our race lived in peace and harmony 

Then came the evil dictator... Higgens.

Him and his evil army of weed smoking Jamaican Rastafarians came to our planet,

and cleansed our race.

He made us slaves.

He did questionable things to our women and children.

And he slaughtered us by the millions,

For sport,

For game,

And for the most powerful resource of the universe of which we possess.

Bacon. 

Make no mistake. We will return. We don't forget, and we don't forgive.

BACON FOR THE BACON GOD!

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Upvote 1

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

My name is Zeebrus.

Queen of Politics and War.

I hereby declare this thread. A shitposting hub.

Send all your stupid messages here.

It's what it was made for!

I thought NatRP was for that tho? If you confine it to a single thread, 90% of the forum's content's gonna be on this thread. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif