Transitioning

Alan

"Learn how to play the game", sorry there more ways than one to play this game. Don't think your way is always the right one.

The thing is, though, is that you don't even know even one way to play the game. You and the rest of Avansies are inexperienced with how things work on Politics and War and your attitude shows that.

As the former alliance leader of a fairly successful smaller alliance (http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Evenstar_Empire), and as a seasoned member of the community, I implore you to take Sketchy's advice. It can benefit you greatly.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

Just like I told you before - you need to think a bit more logically in terms of how this world is run. It isn't easy to just change what you want to change especially when you have no real influence. See Sketchy's post - learn from it.

Goodluck I suppose? This is just a suggestion as well as the others. You really shouldnt be worrying about foreign aid yet atleast not until you get to the top 25 or so. Youre financially hurting your alliance by doing so. And there isnt anything wrong with going neutral I mean look at TEst. But dont get mad about a suggestion you do what you feel is right for the better of your alliance. Sketchy has his own opinions and mindsets that seem too differ from yours greatly so when he first gives you a suggestion it may seem like an insult but dont let it get to you. All that matters is your own opinion not his. I just hope its the right call for your alliance. Pretty much you do you. Grow fast Avansies!

We're neutral??  CB acquired.  

• Upvote 5

We're neutral??  CB acquired.

Yeah My mistake lol

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Neutral -snip-

Neutral: Adjective (en-adj)
Not taking sides in a conflict such as war; nonaligned.
Favouring neither the supporting nor opposing viewpoint of a topic of debate; unbiased.
I am neutral regarding the issue of gay marriage.
(grammar) Neither positive nor negative.
Neither beneficial nor harmful.
Having no sex; neuter.
Having no obvious colour; gray
(physics) Neither positive nor negative; possessing no charge or equivalent positive and negative charge such that there is no imbalance.
(chemistry) Having a pH of 7, neither acidic nor alkaline.
Noun
(en-noun)
A nonaligned state, or a member of such a state.
A person who takes no side in a dispute.
An individual or entity serving as an arbitrator or adjudicator (jargon / legal).
A neutral hue.
The position of a set of gears in which power cannot be transmitted to the drive mechanism.
An electrical terminal or conductor which has zero or close to zero voltage with respect to the ground.

Independent: Adjective(en-adj)
not dependent; not contingent or depending on something else; free
(politics) not affiliated with any political party
Noun
(en-noun)
A candidate or voter not affiliated with any political party, a free thinker, free of a party platform.
An uncommitted person.
  • Upvote 2

Neutral: Adjective (en-adj)

Not taking sides in a conflict such as war; nonaligned.

Favouring neither the supporting nor opposing viewpoint of a topic of debate; unbiased.

I am neutral regarding the issue of gay marriage.

(grammar) Neither positive nor negative.

Neither beneficial nor harmful.

Having no sex; neuter.

Having no obvious colour; gray

(physics) Neither positive nor negative; possessing no charge or equivalent positive and negative charge such that there is no imbalance.

(chemistry) Having a pH of 7, neither acidic nor alkaline.

Noun

(en-noun)

A nonaligned state, or a member of such a state.

A person who takes no side in a dispute.

An individual or entity serving as an arbitrator or adjudicator (jargon / legal).

A neutral hue.

The position of a set of gears in which power cannot be transmitted to the drive mechanism.

An electrical terminal or conductor which has zero or close to zero voltage with respect to the ground.

Independent: Adjective(en-adj)

not dependent; not contingent or depending on something else; free

(politics) not affiliated with any political party

Noun

(en-noun)

A candidate or voter not affiliated with any political party, a free thinker, free of a party platform.

An uncommitted person.

No need for the definitions I just got you confused with the one and only GPA. So yeah my bad.
  • Upvote 1

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Just don't. You're not going to win any brownie points with anyone for doing this. All you'll do is set your own alliance growth back by throwing money away for a cause no one, not even the "victims" care about.

I think hades' right. You don't owe anything. This was 100% a security flaw on TI's part and someone took advantage of it. That someone doesn't play the game and just exists on the forums for some reason. Those that remain in your alliance were not aware of the scandal plans, and when a leader screws up bad without his own AA knowing and he leaves, the remaining should not take all his dead weight that shouldn't have been theirs to begin with. You're literally giving yourself more trouble than it's worth.

You've been given some useful tips here and there in this thread and if you continue to throw it aside, you may as well go ahead and step down from leadership since you're s****ing on the rest of your alliance. That's all I'm going to say. OWF is cancerous if you spend more than 20 minutes on it.

• Upvote 2

the fact that you took the time to write that for little ole me makes me really happy inside. For being one of the biggest goofballs i have ever seen (like honestly) you for sure have a nice little plan ahhh should've done something like that would've been smarter i guess. but nahhhhhhhhhhh i deleted to delete because im done playing the game because you know life?  the money gone , your favorite smart ass gone , but the movement nahhhh they still got yall . like are yall forgetting im not the guy behind it ?The whole heist was just to piss you off and idk wanted to do something cool before i left ,so boom B . Anyway have fun with this upcoming war like seriously im kindve sad im not gonna be apart of it but no worries ill be around on the forums :D

You didn't effect me at all by stealing the money and i still don't like you.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=35135

The Commonwealth of Resplendent Political Party

Turner