Order of Storms Surrenders

Lord Frostsword

Order of Storms is a mere protectorate for Rose and UPN. They didn't have to get involved in this little shit slinging competition, but they instead showed their loyalty to their allies. They charged head first into an alliance that was larger than them with little to no questions asked, and for that I think they should be commended. You can't expect a protectorate to duke it out like it's one of the big dogs, that's unfair. 

I mean, it's not that big of a deal because OoS is so new, your assessment is fair and I can understand what you are getting at.

If Alpha surrendered after a few days, would you say the same about us?  For the record, Alpha knew we'd most likely face the kind of butthurt overdeclare we got, although I didn't even think it would be at the cost of Pantheon's complete destruction.  But I don't expect commendation.  My ally asked for my assistance and I was happy to give it.

It's always more harmful to a coalition when even one alliance surrenders.  It's better for them to just not enter to begin with than to exit so early.  it's why the opposing side always tries to get that first surrender early.  It's wise tactically as it is a morale destroyer.

As part of the terms, OOS agrees to: 

1) Not to give aid, monetary or resource wise, to any alliance currently fighting for roses side for the duration of the war.

2) Make a shrine to Odin on OOS forums, and OOS alliance personnel info for no less than 2 month

Cool.

Here's a sweet image from an Asatru'ar:

8f6db0605ac479feb9d0b60bb5cada4b.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just a word of advice, it's better to not join a war than to join it and tap out after just a few days.  It looks way worse.  The first alliance out, keeps that reputation for a very long time.

But that's your call and best of luck to you, sincerely.

inb4 BoC surrenders. Are they even fighting this war? I dunno.

Good choice from the leadership there. Frosty would never back down this soon unless he had to, that's a fact I know well. o/ OOS, for fighting what they believed in despite the consequences. Also, Lo Pan slots are hard to find when everyone is beige and your allies are all just as war hungry :P trust me, I'd rather be fighting right now.

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Hey look! No Dio troll.

Handalf is right - fighting for your ally is a completely legit thing and new/micro alliances should be saluted for being honorable. Peacing out is also fine when you have lost . . . Duh.

Steve, being steve, is trying to make this about himself or something. It is not about you steve. Amazing that these folks know when to surrender and Steve doesn't.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Why would you make a shrine to Odin? Lets see. He can't put down Surt or Hel's forces. Gets given the run around by a Vampire. Jobs out to Loki and a human Sorcerer. Like his lone victory is destroying a human kingdom that dared oppose his rule and even then his wife carried that out for him as she is you know, stronger than him for whatever reason. 

What a jabroni.

Good luck to you moving forward from this. 

• Upvote 1

Why would you make a shrine to Odin? Lets see. He can't put down Surt or Hel's forces. Gets given the run around by a Vampire. Jobs out to Loki and a human Sorcerer. Like his lone victory is destroying a human kingdom that dared oppose his rule and even then his wife carried that out for him as she is you know, stronger than him for whatever reason. 

What a jabroni.

Good luck to you moving forward from this. 

Methinks you need to read up more on Odinn if you think his only accomplishment was conquering a single realm. 

• Upvote 1

Just a word of advice, it's better to not join a war than to join it and tap out after just a few days.  It looks way worse.  The first alliance out, keeps that reputation for a very long time.

But that's your call and best of luck to you, sincerely.

The circumstances going on in real life began the night of the blitz from what im aware, so they were very unforeseen circumstances.

Congratulations on peace guys, you both did well.

And kudos to the Order of Storms for their grit, loyalty and prudence. Sounds like you guys even got along well and conducted yourselves politely while at war, even when it wasn't going so well. That's a rare kind of class some other, well-established alliances fail to uphold.

Looking forward to watching you guys developing.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.