Let's See What Happens, Shall We?

King Zog

Greetings. I'm King Zog of Ottawa Empire. I have no idea what I'm doing here.

EDIT: That is....beyond looking to try something new. In a few days' time I will have several weeks of nothing to do, and figured I'd finally give P&W a go.

Edited by King Zog

Hey Zog, good to see you here. There is a war and it's....I've no clue what it is, I'm just fighting in it :D

Oh hey there!

Yours was one of the alliances I was first thinking of joining.

Instead, I'm going to go off to the dirty hippies in the GPA unless and until I get my bearings, figure out what the heck I'm doing, and so on. This is a project that could take years. (Also, joining an alliance while it's at war is generally either frowned upon or impossible or viewed suspiciously or....well, you know. Limits options.)

It's actually kind of nice not knowing who's who, though. I don't especially care about the spillover of arguments from 'elsewhere', if those exist.

This is cool to see, it's always nice to see long timer (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) guys make the jump over. 

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

I recognize your name, welcome. Yeah, its prolly a good idea to take some time and survey your options before making your decision for joining any one alliance. GPA is prolly safe for now since those who would most lilkely attack it are busy fighting in the trenches atm. I hope you enjoy the game. Good luck :)

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, Zog, and welcome to Orbis! I advise adding your alliance to your forum profile. On that note, I wish you luck in the Green Protection Agency! Feel welcome to shoot me a PM if you need any help. :)

P.S. You're going to want to change your forum display name to match your in-game leader name before you get a warn.

xzhPlEh.png?1

Greetings, Zog, and welcome to Orbis! I advise adding your alliance to your forum profile. On that note, I wish you luck in the Green Protection Agency! Feel welcome to shoot me a PM if you need any help. :)

P.S. You're going to want to change your forum display name to match your in-game leader name before you get a warn.

No worries. Was in the hospital for a little while having surgery, came out....and my nation was deleted.

Nice game, everyone.

Toodles.