The Evenstar to fortify the Suez Canal.

Thalmor

M7vf21L.png

Recent issues in the East Indies have revealed how vulnerable international naval shipping lanes are to acts of terrorism. Over 1 trillion dollars in ships have been lost. Such a thing cannot happen again.

The Evenstar will be doing their part to help protect global merchant fleets with permission and under the supervision of Harzotchka

In the interest of helping to secure the vital Suez Canal is the event of a crisis, The Evenstar will be constructing military installing close to the Canal.

The black square on the right is where we'll have a large airbase at. The airbase will also include facilities for it's own anti-air defense system. It will house a maximum of 72 jets.

The smaller red squares towards the north of the canal will be artillery batteries to protect the Mediterranean entrance of the Canal.

Additionally, the Canal will be used for the training of the Evenstar Marine Corps. Excluding that, full-time Evenstar personnel will number about 1,300 people (1,150 soldiers and 150 staff).

7gB5U4L.jpg

All of this is being paid for out of our own pocket. Harzotchka has been very kind in not charging us anything to construct and garrison in their land.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

If this goes through consider Caledonian waters off limits and any ship you presumably send through any part of Oceania to be disarmed borded and removed from the waters whilst the crews will be sent respectively off to where ever you choose to pick them up. If you care at all about your shipping lanes step down. You and I both know without passage through the waters in my reach your trade will be utterly destroyed. I give you one chance to stand down before the above becomes official.

(OOC. While you give good rp blocking off something that's not even yours is way to far)

• Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

For starters, Cenna, you are being unreasonably assblasted over my nation's attempts at trying to help protect the Canal. With this in place, the Canal now has 2 layers of security in the event of a terrible catastrophe (The Evenstar's garrison and Harzotchka's owns forces). If Mahmoud Al-emin is also so, I am more than willing to release my private chat logs with Mahmoud Al-emin in which we briefly discussed this proposition.

If this goes through consider Caledonian waters off limits and any ship you presumably send through any part of Oceania to be disarmed borded and removed from the waters whilst the crews will be sent respectively off to where ever you choose to pick them up.

That sounds shockingly similar to my protocols in dealing with the Dutch. If you wish to play aggressive, then please be more original with your threats.

You and I both know without passage through the waters in my reach your trade will be utterly destroyed.

I have evaluated the official map. Absolutely NONE of current Evenstar trading operations will be harmed in the slightest if you keep Evenstar trade ships out of your waters. What you're saying is completely and utterly incorrect and is just an empty attempt at intimidation- and a dishonest one at that!

I give you one chance to stand down before the above becomes official.

How cute! My heart is absolutely charmed that you think you can apply any form of pressure on me. With regards to other nations that have a presence in Asia, I am very good friends with the Thunderians, Chernigovs, and the Swedish. Additionally, me and the Greater Meta Republic are treatied with each other. I will not be intimidated by the likes of you.

___

(OOC: I'm not blocking off the Suez Canal to anyone. This is just me adding some extra protection to it. In the end, it's up to Mahmoud Al-emin to decide who can come through and who can't. Also, please note that my harsh language is entirely IC and is not meant to be seriously offensive.)

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

If this goes through consider Caledonian waters off limits and any ship you presumably send through any part of Oceania to be disarmed borded and removed from the waters whilst the crews will be sent respectively off to where ever you choose to pick them up. If you care at all about your shipping lanes step down. You and I both know without passage through the waters in my reach your trade will be utterly destroyed. I give you one chance to stand down before the above becomes official.

(OOC. While you give good rp blocking off something that's not even yours is way to far)

You do know Evenstar has full access to the Panama Canal as well as other shipping routes right?

• Upvote 1

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics

We accepted the embargo on Dutch ships, but this "fortification" of the Seuz Canal on the basis of the Dutch East Indies incident should not be the playbook for Evenstar to deploy weapons and troops to new regions. We are also implementing an embargo on all Evenstar ships passing through the Dutch East Indies, they will be peacefully rerouted to use other shipping lanes. This is not a threat or nor have any influence on the Evenstar.

If Evenstar would like to protect international shipping lanes then perhaps having Naval Ships, Mine detection systems, etc... not Troops and Airbases to protect the lanes. 

sig.gif

How cute! My heart is absolutely charmed that you think you can apply any form of pressure on me. With regards to other nations that have a presence in Asia, I am very good friends with the Thunderians, Chernigovs, and the Swedish. Additionally, me and the Greater Meta Republic are treatied with each other. I will not be intimidated by the likes of you.

___

(OOC: I'm not blocking off the Suez Canal to anyone. This is just me adding some extra protection to it. In the end, it's up to Mahmoud Al-emin to decide who can come through and who can't. Also, please note that my harsh language is entirely IC and is not meant to be seriously offensive.)

While on Royal1,(a airplane with defensive mechanics that transport the King and can be used a a command center)King Tiggera, on his way to Scotland for celebrations, has given Evenstar access to build a joint airforce base in Panama as well as the option to build an Naval base (both free of charge) in the North Korean province.

• Upvote 2

While on Royal1,(a airplane with defensive mechanics that transport the King and can be used a a command center)King Tiggera, on his way to Scotland for celebrations, has given Evenstar access to build a joint airforce base in Panama as well as the option to build an Naval base (both free of charge) in the North Korean province.

The Evenstar is absolutely delighted by this offer! We will take the Thunderians up on both.

We are also implementing an embargo on all Evenstar ships passing through the Dutch East Indies, they will be peacefully rerouted to use other shipping lanes.

Okay, I'm going to play nice here. You actually had the chance to really hurt me, but you then added ''peacefully rerouted'' and screwed it up all because it isn't clear rather or not my ships would be in danger. Caledonia's restriction is useless by itself, but with you, the Dutch, also doing it, I would be cut off from Asia and would have to go around the world to trade with the GMR or the colonies in Asia. That would be unacceptable.

Perhaps if you make a second post and be a little more forceful, then maybe you would put me in a bind. Then perhaps, I would move my hand to retaliation against a hypothetical attack on Evenstar trading vessels... 

...But you don't want to risk a war, so you won't do that, right? Right.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Arabia sees this placement of troops near their territory as hostile action and will station the Jerusalem Garrison next to the border with the Sinai. We will not be taking any action but may be pressed to do so in future,

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Arabia sees this placement of troops near their territory as hostile action and will station the Jerusalem Garrison next to the border with the Sinai. We will not be taking any action but may be pressed to do so in future,

I was going to scoff, but nah- that's actually probably a good idea.

new_forum_sig_2.png

The Evenstar is absolutely delighted by this offer! We will take the Thunderians up on both.

Okay, I'm going to play nice here. You actually had the chance to really hurt me, but you then added ''peacefully rerouted'' and screwed it up all because it isn't clear rather or not my ships would be in danger. Caledonia's restriction is useless by itself, but with you, the Dutch, also doing it, I would be cut off from Asia and would have to go around the world to trade with the GMR or the colonies in Asia. That would be unacceptable.

Perhaps if you make a second post and be a little more forceful, then maybe you would put me in a bind. Then perhaps, I would move my hand to retaliation against a hypothetical attack on Evenstar trading vessels...

You realize in my statement I said I would protect all of Oceania so while you call it fruitless let's see just how many ships make it before I have ships and other planes in the region consider this as me "copying you" if you will by restricting you to waters I don't own. Take it as a sign of war if you so choose to, as I said earlier any ship caught near any part of Oceania (which you should probably look up to realize what Oceania is) will receive the Caledonian raid. Oh and at your remarks to put my threats to a petty display I laugh as you truly have not payed any attention to my beautifully thought out threat. (Even I can have a darkside)

The Quarians laugh at the people threatening Evenstar.

With that in mind, we applaud Evanstar's position on terrorism and stance on ensuring safety to all trading vessels that have to go through this canal.

o/ Evanstar

Edited by Riza Hawkeye
  • Upvote 3

PoJQyFJ.gif

You realize in my statement I said I would protect all of Oceania so while you call it fruitless let's see just how many ships make it before I have ships and other planes in the region consider this as me "copying you" if you will by restricting you to waters I don't own. Take it as a sign of war if you so choose to, as I said earlier any ship caught near any part of Oceania (which you should probably look up to realize what Oceania is) will receive the Caledonian raid. Oh and at your remarks to put my threats to a petty display I laugh as you truly have not payed any attention to my beautifully thought out threat. (Even I can have a darkside)

Thundera urges Caledonia not to threaten access to waters that exceeds 12 nautical miles from their coast as Thundera sees anything else as international water.

Sorry for my lateness, I must've gotten caught up too much in helping people find their purpose. This is very much true, and Thalmor and I negotiated this. If any nations would like to have a access to the canal, please contact me and I will be reasonable with the thought of meaningless life in my head.

Thundera urges Caledonia not to threaten access to waters that exceeds 12 nautical miles from their coast as Thundera sees anything else as international water.

Have them back down with their threats against the Dutch.

You can ignore a threat all you want but when ships begin going missing you know where to find me

We don't ignore the threat, we simply don't recognize this threat as in your rights to make.

We, too, do not recognize claims on bodies of water outside of 12 nautical miles from the nation.

P.S. We don't actually have ships that go over there since we don't trade with anyone there.

Edited by Pury Uryq

This is very small

We don't ignore the threat, we simply don't recognize this threat as in your rights to make.

We, too, do not recognize claims on bodies of water outside of 12 nautical miles from the nation.

P.S. We don't actually have ships that go over there since we don't trade with anyone there.

Well don't recognize it and you'll just be ignoring the issue. And it's not for you I have nothing against anyone I'm simply standing up to Evenstar thinking they can use a tragedy for their own personal gain.
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps if you make a second post and be a little more forceful, then maybe you would put me in a bind. Then perhaps, I would move my hand to retaliation against a hypothetical attack on Evenstar trading vessels... 

Perhaps you end your embargo on the dutch (I do not use the Straight of Gilibitar anyway) and we will end ours. As stated they will be rerouted, However I thought you should know, if Australia denies your access you will be forced to used the Panama Canal and go across the atlantic to reach Asia(I think Caledonia waters cut you off at some point anyway). 

Our Embargo will take effect July 20th

All ships that plan to enter our waters have already been notified, 

sig.gif

(OOC. Thinking on her post I do happen to have land in India and in Ireland so I could very easily cut you off there as well.)

IC. That being said my embargoes go as far as Ireland and India.

On a side note. Even if Australia does not block him off your lands span past Australia's because otherwise he'd need to go through me. which won't happen.

I do see your thinking the need to be "secure" but you still think we let someone put them there when as investigation is going it's seeming to lean towards them coming in from major storms. So while you fake like you protecting the waters your really just gaining more and more bases around the world.

Edited by Cenna

After being swayed by the actions of the Evenstar, President Mychio Kaeyu presented the Senate with a military rearmament proposal. Mychio Kaeyu believes that the need to protect Narvan and its strategic positions and trade routes are essential for the wellbeing of the nation; Kaeyu has also expressed gratitude to the Evenstar for assisting its neighbor to the north in reinforcing the Suez defenses. 

The island of Perim was acquired by the Imperial Army following the Arabian-wars of the late 1990s, however, since the 2003 coup, the military defenses on the island established as the front-line defense against the nation of Arabia - have been abandoned.

640px-Map_of_Bab-el-Mandeb.png

President Mychio Kaeyu requested Senatorial permission to allocate special funding as well as the military rearmament of the island. The proposal called for the repair of the island's defenses, to establish a garrison of 500 personnel, and allocation of 50 Million Kronen for annual repairs and internal development of the island.

The Senate, voted unanimously after a protracted vote in favor of the rearmament proposal. This is seen not only as another Kaeyu political victory, but as a victory for the whole of Narvan.

Narvanese Naval personnel in uniform parade through Sathaos prior to deployment.

T4CJ2DB.jpg

I trust y'all won't have a problem with me defending my own territory right? >_>

Edited by Prezyan
  • Upvote 4

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

This fortification of the Suez Canal is in complete violation of Harzotchkan Territory!

Sorry for my lateness, I must've gotten caught up too much in helping people find their purpose. This is very much true, and Thalmor and I negotiated this. If any nations would like to have a access to the canal, please contact me and I will be reasonable with the thought of meaningless life in my head.

• Upvote 2

Aswell I apologize for my late response, Since most of the Mediterranean is International Water we will also be setting up a Blockade of Ships just off the coast of the Suez Canal and the Strait of Gibraltar(the strait with permission of Evenstar due to it being very close to their region., all ships will be able to pass unharmed unless they are on the Embargo list of Rome or Evenstar. Which currently I believe is only the Dutch and Caledonia.

We fully support the Evenstar and laugh upon the threats against his mighty nation.

• Upvote 2

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer