I want all the perks of maternity leave...

WISD0MTREE

http://nypost.com/2016/04/28/i-want-all-the-perks-of-maternity-leave-without-having-any-kids/

I don't even. I don't even know how to respond to this. I don't want to live in this world anymore. Can someone teach me to turn this into a noose? I am sick and tired of this shit, having been sent to two different states to fix some problem that I didn't create and know jack shit about. I had to get up on a damn roof and I'm afraid of heights. 

I ranted way harder than this, but I had to delete it because there were too many red squiggly lines. 

• Upvote 5

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

New York Post is basically a tabloid made just for people like you to have something to !@#$ and complain about every day. If it makes you so upset to read it, then maybe try reading an actual newspaper or something.

I found it on another PaW-like site. I didn't even know it existed until half an hour ago. 

Wow... this is just ridiculous.

Like saying, "Hey! Let me have all the benefits of a job as well as a full salary without even going to the office/workplace!"

And they don't work from home or anywhere else either.

Edited by Pury Uryq
  • Upvote 1

This is very small

New York Post is basically a tabloid made just for people like you to have something to !@#$ and complain about every day. If it makes you so upset to read it, then maybe try reading an actual newspaper or something.

Damn you comment on everything with no substance other than insulting users. 

• Upvote 3

!@#$ing hell, what is happening to this world??

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Damn you comment on everything with no substance other than insulting users. 

If you want to talk about "no substance," how about a tabloid that posts nonsense stories about nothing with no purpose other than to stir up anger among a specific group of people? This entire thread, and the topic that it's about, is completely devoid of substance in the first place.

• Upvote 1

"a sabbatical-like break that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men"

Entitled and sexist. Probably has no children because no one has any desire to sleep with her.

Maybe we should give all those single-lady spinsters leave to take care of their cats?

Oh wait, sorry. Forgot you can't be sexist towards men. Because we are all privileged oppressors. I better go check my privilege.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Also, speaking of feminism...

Did you know that in some countries, tampons have little or no sales tax, thanks to feminists?

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Ahem.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3565900/Why-mums-time-Women-without-children-allowed-ternity-break-focus-goals-better-work-life-balance-author-says.html(this one is funny because she bailed on an interview)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/work/childless-women-should-get-maternity-leave-too/

http://fortune.com/2015/11/07/truth-about-childless-at-work/

No, this is the thing feminists are gunning for right now. They literally want to be paid as much as men, and not do as much of the work. And they're winning.

Are you really saying women should be paid less than men??? WTF

Are you really saying women should be paid less than men??? WTF

I think I can speak for him on this as it seems quite obvious. The "wage gap" exists as women do not do as much hours as men so naturally they earn less. Those cooked up statistics are used by the so called "progressives" to try and push for an equalisation which would create a scenario whereupon women would earn the same as men while doing less work. 

• Upvote 5

You are wrong as usual Rozalia. For the same amount of work a woman makes 78 cents to a man's dollar.

You are easily mislead as usual. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/04/02/the-equal-pay-day-factoid-that-women-make-78-cents-for-every-dollar-earned-by-men/

It's an average which is reached as lower for women for a number of reasons, perfectly acceptable and valid reasons. The "this means women get paid 22% less than men for the same job" is nonsense. While some cases of such discrimination can be found here and there, thats not the norm as is implied. Addressing the whys women earn less on average cannot be addressed if the main rallying cry keeps being this fanciful nonsense.

• Upvote 2

Ahem.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3565900/Why-mums-time-Women-without-children-allowed-ternity-break-focus-goals-better-work-life-balance-author-says.html(this one is funny because she bailed on an interview)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/work/childless-women-should-get-maternity-leave-too/

http://fortune.com/2015/11/07/truth-about-childless-at-work/

No, this is the thing feminists are gunning for right now. They literally want to be paid as much as men, and not do as much of the work. And they're winning.

It's not a serious proposal that anyone who matters is considering. That's the point I'm trying to make. You people will go out of your way to find the most ridiculous articles you can by the most extreme feminists out there, then spread it all over the world as if it's a sign of an impending apocalypse. It simply does not reflect the reality of the situation on the ground.

It's not a serious proposal that anyone who matters is considering. That's the point I'm trying to make. You people will go out of your way to find the most ridiculous articles you can by the most extreme feminists out there, then spread it all over the world as if it's a sign of an impending apocalypse. It simply does not reflect the reality of the situation on the ground.

I know I'm dating myself here, but the same can be said when I joined the U.S. Navy back in '89 with gays/homosexuals serving openly in the military.  People laughed it off, thought it was joke, thought it would never happen.....now look where we are today.  Hell, around the same timeframe, people would have laughed if you told them we'd have a black president in our lifetime......once again, look where we are today.  Things that might seem very ridiculous now, have a way of becoming the way of things in the not to far future. 

Edited by Sailor Jerry

X4EfkAB.png

Woah, where is the PaW safe zone? I need one!!!1