Breaking News from Meokraud!

Ekejen Luish

WAR! WAR! WAR IN MEONESIA!

BREAKING NEWS!

Only thirteen minutes ago, the rebellion secured several great victories in Meonesia. This was partially due to the withdraw of Evenstar troops in Meonesia. They have taken everywhere in Meonesia except Meokraud city and the surrounding areas. Meokraud is now surrounded, however King Atae has allowed that airstrikes are attempted to try and whether rebel forces.

More news to come as the events unfold.

This is very small

Britannia wishes to send in troops

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Rokkenjima hopes the rebels succeed in this conflict. Down with Meonesia. Down with King Atae.

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

The withdraw of Evenstar fighters was due to Thalmor's discontent with the deployment of ground forces without his authorization. Although, normally such a thing would be acceptable in case of an emergency, the situation in Meonesia was deemed as not warranting ground troops. The Evenstar Department of War has also reprehended those responsible for the unauthorized deployment, and a notice as been sent to all officers of the Royal Evenstar Military reminding them of the military doctrine regarding deployments.

The Evenstar Intelligence Department is confident that Meonesian forces will sway the tide of the war back in their favor despite recent losses; only a miracle by part of the rebels could grant them victory in the long run.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Dimitri Valko and the Ryasian populace have started to show support for the Meonesian rebellion. We hope they are successful in their revolution, and found their own free state on the island.

o/ Zovarkia!

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

The DeustchReich Authorizes our Advisors to become combatants, we are willing to send another 2,000 airborne troops, and 10 F-15s.

We have recalled our Ambassadors and All our Citzens have vacated the city. The Embassy has been closed and Guarded by roughly 300 Marines, and 1,500 advisor on the ground. They have been ordered to help push back the Rebels

This next update brought to you live on MNP TV:

[Ze] Hello, I'm Joqa Ze, and I'm live for Meonesian National Post Television Network, MNP TV. We are here at a press conference where King Altim Atae has decided to speak on the issues at hand.

*King Atae walks onstage*

[Atae] Greetings, fellow Meonesians, and rebels that may be watching. Now, I will make this quite to the point. First off, I would like you all to know that I have authorized the--

*Gunshots*

*King Atae stares at the crowd and falls down bleeding*

*Gasps and shouts fill the room*

[Ze] King Atae has been shot! The King has been shot!

[Man next to King Atae] He's... HE'S DEAD! THE KING IS DEAD!

*More gunshots and screams*

*Screen goes black*

More to come later as events unfold...

This is very small

The DeustchReich is sadden by the Death of the King, and offer our full support to end this rebellion. Who will replace the king? Until any information is given, we will be immediately withdrawing from your capital to our aircraft carrier that is being sent over to allow us to respond quicker and more efficiently.

OOC: I was watching house of cards when frank is shot, how ironic

Edited by Angela Merkel
  • Upvote 1

UPDATE FROM MEONESIA:

[Ze] Hello, I'm Joqa Ze for the Meonesian National Post Television Network, MNP TV. First, I will give you some information: The King has been taken to have a funeral next Sunday. Meanwhile, leader of the rebellion Jon Zovarkinom has led his army into Meokraud... it appears the rebellion has won. He is here to give a speech:

[Zovarkinom] Finally... FINALLY! WE HAVE WON! Yes, yes, the rebellion has won. The monarchy will be destroyed! For now, we Meonesians will be united under one constitution, free, free to vote, free, rid of the ROYALTY! We will prosper! We, the great Meonesian Republic, will thrive!

*Man stands up in crowd*

[Man] You won't thrive, you barbaric rebellious murderers!

*Man takes out a small gun and shoots rapidly like a machine gun at Zovarkinom*

[Zovarkinom] I... Justice... AVENGE ME!

*Zovarkinom falls*

*Men rush and take the man who shot Zovarkinom*

*Other men run to Zovarkinom*

[Man next to Zovarkinom] He's dead! Assassinated! AVENGE HIM! DEATH TO THE TRAITORS!

[Man who shot Zovarkinom] TRAITORS YOU CALL US!? YOU [CENSORED] [CENSORED] REBELS! WE? TRAITORS!? YOU ARE, [CENSORED]!

*Man is taken away*

*People from crowd rise up and start yelling and fighting each other; some gunshots are heard*

*Screen goes black once again*

We will provide more updates as the events unfold.

This is very small

UPDATE: We would just like to inform you that the heir, Queen Dasnia Atae, has been found in her room dead, with a suicide note. Next in line for the throne is their two year old daughter, Princess (Now Queen) Meqomia Atae.

This is very small

UPDATE:

The new two-year-old queen has been assassinated! The assassin confessed immediately to the police and has been taken into custody. He claimed "I thought the royalty was bad enough, but I'm not having a two year old rule us!" Raq Atae has claimed he is next in the line of succession as he is the eldest brother of King Atae.

Edited by Altim Atae

This is very small

I funded the rebels and my islamic soldiers will carry on attacks

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

UPDATE:

The new two-year-old queen has been assassinated! The assassin confessed immediately to the police and has been taken into custody. He claimed "I thought the royalty was bad enough, but I'm not having a two year old rule us!" Raq Atae has claimed he is next in the line of succession as he is the eldest brother of King Atae.

Uhm. Uhhhmmm. We did't do it! We offered to protect her!

Rokkenjima congratulates the rebels on their victory in Meonesia. The death of most of the Royal Family was a nice bonus. *giggle*

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

UPDATE FROM MNP TV:

[Ze] Hello, I'm Joqa Ze for Meonesian National Post Television Network, MNP TV. I'm here today, after the extremely tragic loss of the king and his family, the army of the kingdom has been reunited in Meokraud and is repulsing the rebel forces out of Meokraud. This was due to the claim that Raq Atae is the new king, as he is the eldest brother of former King Atae. Many agree with him, thus he was able to unite most of the army to get rid of rebel forces in Meokraud. He is now here to make the solemn oath that he will be the king.

[Raq] Hello, everyone. I am deeply saddened by the death of my brother... he was a good man. But I am here to lead the people of Meonesia now! We will defeat the rebellion! We will defeat them in ONE SWIFT STROKE!

*Cheers from the crowd*

[Raq] I will continue what my brother started... under my rule... MEONESIA WILL PROSPER!

*More cheers and gunshots*

[Raq] *gasps* Down... down... DOWN WITH THIS BLOODY VIOLENCE.... justice....

*Raq Atae falls down*

*Everybody gasps*

*Man runs onstage with two others*

[Man] Hello. My name is Uyt Atae. I am the second eldest brother of King Atae. And... we have decided, all of us brothers... that there should be a triumvirate in Meonesia!

*Silence*

[uyt] Ha! I'm kidding of course!

*Other brothers look at him confused*

*Uyt shoots both his brothers in the heads*

[uyt] I AM YOUR NEW KING!

This is very small

UPDATE FROM MNP TV:

[Ze] Hello, I'm Joqa Ze for Meonesian National Post Television Network, MNP TV. I'm here today, after the extremely tragic loss of the king and his family, the army of the kingdom has been reunited in Meokraud and is repulsing the rebel forces out of Meokraud. This was due to the claim that Raq Atae is the new king, as he is the eldest brother of former King Atae. Many agree with him, thus he was able to unite most of the army to get rid of rebel forces in Meokraud. He is now here to make the solemn oath that he will be the king.

[Raq] Hello, everyone. I am deeply saddened by the death of my brother... he was a good man. But I am here to lead the people of Meonesia now! We will defeat the rebellion! We will defeat them in ONE SWIFT STROKE!

*Cheers from the crowd*

[Raq] I will continue what my brother started... under my rule... MEONESIA WILL PROSPER!

*More cheers and gunshots*

[Raq] *gasps* Down... down... DOWN WITH THIS BLOODY VIOLENCE.... justice....

*Raq Atae falls down*

*Everybody gasps*

*Man runs onstage with two others*

[Man] Hello. My name is Uyt Atae. I am the second eldest brother of King Atae. And... we have decided, all of us brothers... that there should be a triumvirate in Meonesia!

*Silence*

[uyt] Ha! I'm kidding of course!

*Other brothers look at him confused*

*Uyt shoots both his brothers in the heads*

[uyt] I AM YOUR NEW KING!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

UPDATE: A short update, Uyt Atae was assassinated this morning. The assassin was in turn assassinated by one of Uyt Atae's friends, Jur Porqkha, who was then assassinated by one of the original assassin's friends who was shot by police, though not fatally and taken into police custody. The new High Representative of the rebellion, Pury Uryq attempted to attack Meokraud again, however failed due to the brilliant commanding of Supreme Commander Eket. The new king of Meonesia would be one of the cousins of Altim Atae, Sebastian Yalqinser, but he was shot three times, and died. The new king is another cousin of King Atae, Ut Utiqaori.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Ugh. What is with all of these short reigning heads of state. They are made king, and are immediately shot. You know what? I am done with this mess.

*Walks out of the room, slamming the door shut*

UPDATE BROUGHT TO YOU BY MNP TV:

[Ze] Hello, I'm Joqa Ze for Meonesian National Post Television Network, MNP TV. Today, we--

*Huge explosion a quarter of a mile behind*

[Ze] OH MY GOD! [CENSORED]

*Screen goes black*

This is very small