Fraggle Rock Nuclear Ad Document Drop

Fraggle

I trust Fraggle with my life

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

This man clearly knows what he is talking about?

Yeah. With eight MAPs vs a nation that has been ZM'd you can do more damage with a full air force than they can launching nukes.

If you're nuking, it's because you've already lost the war.

Edit: Fraggle may catch back up to them in damage due to the sheer volume of targets, if their nuclear stockpile doesn't get spied out from under them.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

He has taken far more damage than the nations he has nuked.

Not really. Most of that "damage" drop off you see is me losing NS by launching nukes. I have done way more damage than received, but that will not be the case down the road.

You retards really need to stop trusting Fraggle for crying out loud.

It's kinda amazing how true this is.  Yet I will take my beatings now....wait another 4 months and be back with another great story of how people and alliances give me cash thinking I've changed.

• Upvote 6

Anywho, I like Fraggle. Entertaining as always. Something to break the ice! I was surprised it wasn't Oblige too, haha.

I couldn't believe it myself.

I don't know if I should be honored or offended that I'm no longer #1 on Kemal's "must nuke" list.

• Upvote 1

Again, nope. GPA did not pay for my nuclear program. And I did not high-tail it out of GPA. I was kicked out after the whole GPA spying thing and Grillick wanted to pin it on someone else.

Those "paid for by GPA nukes" really never existed.

But I'm glad to see you're still wrong. . 

if i remember correctly there was a small portion (<10%) of fraggle's NRF paid for by a loan from GPA that was in default by choice because of the incredibly favorable terms to default against. it was something very small like 10k/week or something.

then after it was purchased fraggle was expelled because she (allegedly) was spying away someone's missiles and a user by the name of 'gayden' repaid the loan for some reason or another, who then tried to leverage that loan to get his way with taxes or something. it was incredibly entertaining 

Edited by seabasstion

if i remember correctly there was a small portion (<10%) of fraggle's NRF paid for by a loan from GPA that was in default by choice because of the incredibly favorable terms to default against. it was something very small like 10k/week or something.

then after it was purchased fraggle was expelled because she (allegedly) was spying away someone's missiles and a user by the name of 'gayden' repaid the loan for some reason or another, who then tried to leverage that loan to get his way with taxes or something. it was incredibly entertaining 

This is the closest anyone has gotten to the truth. The only detail was that the loan default rate was 10K a day...so I was late by 42-44 days. Something like that. It was in my best interest not to pay the loan back while building the first nukes. The loan would have been paid off by myself if I was not kicked out for spying away missiles.

Good times in GPA though. It was entertaining.