Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015

Donald Trump

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/an-idiot-made-a-game-called-muhammad-sex-simulator?utm_content=buffer86003&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

An idiot has made a video game depicting the prophet Muhammad and released it on the internet. The game is called Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015 and screenshots posted online show a naked bearded man wearing a turban engaging in various sex acts with a range of partners, including other men and assorted animals.

In the words of its creator, someone known as gizmo01942, " Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015 puts you in the shoes of one of history's most notable and controversial religious figures. Unleash your inner sex demon as you enjoy a wide variety of carnal acts with an assortment of creatures, from goats to pigs to gangs of men."

If you're asking why a game that takes a figure revered by an estimated 1.6 billion people worldwide, and then combines it with scat play and bestiality, was released so soon afterthe Charlie Hebdo massacre, well the game opens with a "Je Suis Charlie" graphic. That attack, in which 12 people were killed, was carried out in response to cartoon representations of the revered religious figure.

In the aftermath, there was much shouting about the importance of free speech. Some conservative commentators dubbed this hypocrisy, saying if Hebdo had the right to print their controversial cartoons without fear of reprisals, then the right to be a pointlessly provocative !@#$ should also be upheld. This could either be part of that, or an insanely labour-intensive attempt at being murdered in order to win a Darwin Award.

While Muhammad has appeared in a few cartoons over the years, he's been a rarer sight in video game pixels. But there are some examples. 2009's Faith Fighter allowed players to choose from a small pantheon of top-shelf deities, including Jesus, Buddha and Ganesh. Players using Muhammad were also given the option of blurring out his face.

2008's Muslim Massacre: The Game of Modern Religious Genocide called on its players to kill Muslims in droves before facing off against Muhammad as a boss character in the final level. A crudely conceived and executed top-down shooter, it was defended at the time as a work of satire.

So is satire also the reason Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015 exists? In a statement on internet forum Encyclopaedia Dramatica, gizmo01942 takes responsibility for the game, if not for any of offence it may cause. "It should be obvious," the statement reads, "but I want to make it clear this is not intended as a serious attack on anyone's faith nor is it meant as a serious critique of any real-life historical figures."

The post goes on to claim that the game is a statement of "free speech absolutism" and that the maker refuses to be part of the "cycle of hate". As for the circle of jerk, well that seems sadly unavoidable at this point.

Sounds like a fun game.

Who starts out a article with "An idiot"? 

I for one support this videogame. Down with cuckoldry. Not enough art about Muhammad in the world, down with the art haters. 

• Upvote 2

Charlie Hebdo made mockeries the prophet (saw) divine renege rained upon them and now they cease to exist.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Charlie Hebdo made mockeries the prophet (saw) divine renege rained upon them and now they cease to exist.

1. They do exist

2. A bunch of retards with machine guns aren't divine

I'm bored of all the troll accounts on this shit forum

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Cucks do. 

Very true. Nasty guys. Very dishonest people. Just Sad!

cartoonists.gif

Charlie%20Hebdo%20Paris%20Terror%20Contr

• Upvote 3

Face it after the attacks Charlie Hebdo had a surge in sales but a year on they have few cartoonists left and mainstream politicians are distancing themselves away from it

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Face it after the attacks Charlie Hebdo had a surge in sales but a year on they have few cartoonists left and mainstream politicians are distancing themselves away from it

False narrative. The "mainstream" be it politicians or media were never close to Charlie Hebdo, look how many still did not publish the cartoons to "not offend". This from the same people who scream that if you kill the terrorists then the terrorists win. Sadly thats what globalism will do to a person, they become cucks. 

Also last I heard Charlie Hebdo was in trouble business wise before the attacks, but afterwards a bunch of wealthy folk gave them money. 

I'm surprised a Russian troll account didn't post this yet. Daily reminder that Russia is still as it was 30 years ago. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/top-russian-newspaper-suggests-the-us-government-was-behind-the-charlie-hebdo-massacre-9977788.html

I was actually playing a stock market game with some guys at work where we all had about $1 mil and I had a bunch in defence companies when this happened. I'm an accidental war profiteer now? 

Anyway, I think the game is completely in the bounds of free speech. If people can say that Christians are stupid, people should also be able to say that Muslims are stupid. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I'm surprised a Russian troll account didn't post this yet. Daily reminder that Russia is still as it was 30 years ago. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/top-russian-newspaper-suggests-the-us-government-was-behind-the-charlie-hebdo-massacre-9977788.html

I was actually playing a stock market game with some guys at work where we all had about $1 mil and I had a bunch in defence companies when this happened. I'm an accidental war profiteer now? 

Anyway, I think the game is completely in the bounds of free speech. If people can say that Christians are stupid, people should also be able to say that Muslims are stupid. 

I totally agree on that, free speech I say, free speech!

Everything I have read about Hebdo even up to today has been installments of fear.

Fear is how people are forced into control. Fear of failing in religious laws can get your wife killed. Fear that if you question or mock another faith the retribution will have its followers kill you. The only good thing about this is once you overcome your fear, the more others will rise up and do the same.

The problem with all religions are their zealots.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Just a quick reminder about the forum rules:

Advocating for, promoting, or otherwise endorsing illegal activity (including terrorist attacks) can and will result in moderation action against your account. Of course, all of the other Forum Rules apply as well. This thread may well end up being locked if it devolves further into a hate-filled trollfest.

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link