Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

Official nation name: Peoples Republic of South Indian Union

Population (P&W numbers): 115,576

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $902.64

Population density (sq. km): 111.13 people/sq. mi
Form of Government: Communist Dictatorship 

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: A COMMIE SUPERVILLAN NATION
Describe yourself in OOC terms: I am that Hequ person

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): ya
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): 
http://i.imgur.com/PPSzs4C.png

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://flag-designer.appspot.com/gwtflags/SvgFileService?d=6&c1=2&c2=5&c3=6&o=5&c4=2&s=1&c5=5

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national aff

I'm back, and i'll try to be more active this time.

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Republic of Goand

Population (P&W numbers):  

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,046.13

Population density (sq. km): approximately 277.35
Form of Government: Parliamentary Republic

Describe your Nation IC: A strong, healthy, liberal, religious, and open-minded nation.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: A random 15-year old playing a niche game.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): The area between Greater Frankia and Zhongua Renmin Gongheguo on the RP map

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):  
https://i.imgur.com/hVBD7tD.png

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

December claims:

http://imgur.com/a/t03s4

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

You need to RP it as well.

I gotchu

;)

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Hey Eva, I can has Kosovo? Finally decided to start expanding, and I got an idea for how to start mah thread.

Edited by Oncaro
  • Upvote 1

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

Hey Eva, I can has Kosovo? Finally decided to start expanding, and I got an idea for how to start mah thread.

When an RP post is made.

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Windhelm

Population (P&W numbers): 2,856,030

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,007.43

Population density (sq. km): approximately 183.90

Form of Government: Monarchy

Describe your Nation IC: A nation who rebelled under a strong leader and took back a stolen throne. The people fight and die for the royal family, and in turn the people are well taken care of by the king.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: A nice dude who at 26 is new at the whole nation RP thing, but is willing to learn.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Somewhere in that area please (not too sure about size and how much land I can ask for) http://imgur.com/a/wFtrx

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):  http://imgur.com/a/bLC8Y

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

When an RP post is made.

I gotchu, fam.

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.