Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

For the Month of August I would like to claim to the lands before someone else does. 

So for my 2 regions I would like:

1) The Maldives (islands under India, I believe it is one province)

2) there are exactly 3 regions to the left of my nation, i want the middle region out of those 3

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Electronica.png

Electronica makes the following as its one and only claim (exactly 50 provinces).

YEAH ANOTHER ROLE PLAYER!

Sincerely,

the glorious caliphate is still not on the map

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Translation: Eva, could you please put Arabia on the map. Thank in advance

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

and it never will be <3

• Upvote 3

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Dean Monroe, remember you cannot claim provinces for the future months or for past months, only the present month.

So if you want to get something before someone else, I guess you have to like stakeout in front of your computer on July 31st or something

This is very small

I second this.

I dont, i say let Abu join

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Dean Monroe, remember you cannot claim provinces for the future months or for past months, only the present month.

So if you want to get something before someone else, I guess you have to like stakeout in front of your computer on July 31st or something

I know I can't have them till next month I was just stating before hand just in case someone else decided they wanted them, I am not the first person to do this

Sincerely,

I know I can't have them till next month I was just stating before hand just in case someone else decided they wanted them, I am not the first person to do this

Ok

*takes provinces you want*

:P

This is very small

APPLICATION

Official nation name:  Principality of Aurburg

Population (P&W numbers):  1,506,292

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $2,878.75

Population density (sq. km): 115.40 people/sq. mi
Form of Government: Absolute Monarhy

Describe your Nation IC: Nation that's politically unstable, constant Marxist revolutionaries, Monarchist militias, and the occasional bombing of a rival foe. Government is based on an Absolute Monarchy.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Egocentric madman in private, publicly dearly loved monarch.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes.

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? 
(Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Austria, Bavaria.

Nation flag link: https://gyazo.com/f05e60413b81ff2e981ca5fa584903dd.jpg

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

I want two territories in spain next to mine for July

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I want two territories in spain next to mine for July

Could you maybe mark them, or tell me on which side you want them added?

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

to the south

Yes

Official nation name: The Grand Principality of Galicia

Population (P&W numbers): 2,979,500

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $8,583,961,811.53

Population density (sq. km): 135.24 people/sq. mi= 350.2700 people/sq. km
Form of Government: Constitutional Monarchy

Describe your Nation IC: Constitutional Monarchy. The Grand Prince is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces. The Grand Principality has a parliament that establishes law for the nation. Very stable nation, with a Monarchy that has existed since before the birth of Christ.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Proper military commander, member of a grand lineage of Monarchs. Reserved individual, enjoys his library. 

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Northern Iberia/Southern France
Map: http://i.imgur.com/sn39dnN.png?1

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://i.imgur.com/iYBfL3O.png

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?