Future for Alpha

Kastor

So at this point, I don't think anyone has respect for Alpha anymore. Their nations are ruined, and their allies are pissed. They won't get white peace(according to a post from Roy).

Where does Alpha go from here? It's gonna be a long road either way. What will happen?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

They could have gotten white peace had Steve not pulled that rape image bullshit. But that was likely the final nail in Alpha's coffin. I don't see white peace as being an option anymore and I don't see peace terms that leave Steve in the alliance. Whether the alliance can endure however long it takes to get terms, and if they can live without Steve will be the deciding factor.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Well disering from the posts from Alpha members after shit blew up they are still lojal to Steve, so they might survive, but more like a ghost of themselfs and a minor player rather than a major power. Just my two cent

Ole2.png

Speaking as a member of the Syndicate, I can confidently say removing Placentica from the alliance is not an option we are considering. We wouldn't tolerate nor enact such a breach of alliance sovereignty.

Whether or not Alpha continues to allow such a juvenile egomaniac to lead them is really a question for them to answer.

As for terms, they've gone to great lengths to make this war more difficult on themselves. If they had even bothered to reach out to us I'm sure we would already be at peace by now but they haven't made any attempt to talk with us outside of shitposting in public, and after their sick attempt to defame Eumir I can say white peace will probably take a lot of effort on their part moving forward.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

As an officer of The $yndicate, after 2-3 rounds of combat, all military from Alpha gone, and all their cities under 1,000 infra, one would expect the opposite leaders to be investing their time in hitting diplomatic channels looking for an avenue for peace. Instead, we find Steve investing his time in an OOC attack to make one of our members look like a rapist.

I don't have high expectations put on any Alpha member because, well, they follow Steve, and who do you accept to follow says something about who you are. And I couldn't care less if they want to keep following him because that's their choice. But after that OOC attack we can't just wrap this war up and act as if nothing happened. Lines that shouldn't be crossed have been crossed.

I think Steve's little trick was one of the slimiest things I've seen anyone do on this forum. Even from an OOC perspective it doesn't speak well of the morality and courage of Alpha's leaders and members; if they sit idly by and maintain a loyal silence, or in some cases try to boldly perpetuate Steve's bullshit, then they legitimately earn a share of Steve's growing infamy. 

I think Steve's little trick was one of the slimiest things I've seen anyone do on this forum. Even from an OOC perspective it doesn't speak well of the morality and courage of Alpha's leaders and members; if they sit idly by and maintain a loyal silence, or in some cases try to boldly perpetuate Steve's bullshit, then they legitimately earn a share of Steve's growing infamy. 

[07:57] <+Prefontaine> So Steve_Buscemi[NG], what rape jokes are you gonna make today and try and pin them on tS?

[08:03] <+Prefontaine> Quite possibly the scumbaggiest move I've ever seen made in these games.
[08:03] <+Prefontaine> So congrats on that.

[16:44] ->> You were kicked from #alpha by James[NG-Alpha]([email protected]) Reason (James[NG-Alpha])

[16:44] ->> You were removed from #alpha : Banned from channel

Apparently James is in support of Steve's actions.

scSqPGJ.gif

I really dislike how people blow things out of proportion just for the sake of petty political point scoring. 

Grow some skin!

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I really dislike how people blow things out of proportion just for the sake of petty political point scoring. 

Grow some skin!

Do you believe was Steve did was okay?

scSqPGJ.gif

Grow some skin!

So you condone using rape jokes and OOC attacks for the sake of petty political point scoring?

Grow some skin!

Real men knows, Rape isnt something to be taken lightly. 

Grow some balls

• Upvote 2

Ole2.png

Do you believe was Steve did was okay?

What I don't believe in is attributing false quotes to people (even as a joke) so on that front no - but that's not the angle you guy's were going for.

People can make jokes that are not politically correct and it doesn't mean they are taking things like "rape lightly", it's a joke... Get over it. 

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

What I don't believe in is attributing false quotes to people (even as a joke) so on that front no - but that's not the angle you guy's were going for.

People can make jokes that are not politically correct and it doesn't mean they are taking things like "rape lightly", it's a joke... Get over it. 

Do you condone Steve making a joking claiming that Eumirbago rapes people?

scSqPGJ.gif

Do you condone Steve making a joking claiming that Eumirbago rapes people?

You've quoted my previous response... but now go back and actually read what you've quoted for the answer to that question. 

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

If you truly still don't understand, allow me to break it down for you:

1) He shouldn't have attributed a false quote to someone (joke or not that was his bad)

2) It was a joke at the end of the day and not a serious claim.

3) Removed for Rule Violation - Four

Edited by Four
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

If you truly still don't understand, allow me to break it down for you:

1) He shouldn't have attributed a false quote to someone (joke or not that was his bad)

2) It was a joke at the end of the day and not a serious claim.

3) Removed for Rule Violation - Four

So you condone it. Thanks.

Edited by Four
ftfy
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

So you condone it. Thanks.

Honestly, I expected you to be more sensitive to such a thing more than others, as a loyal coattail rider that allows t$ to have their way with you and all. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Honestly, I expected you to be more sensitive to such a thing more than others, as a loyal coattail rider that allows t$ to have their way with you and all.

I really dislike how you blow things out of proportion.

None of this will ever be forgotten in the community, nor will it get swept under the rug. For now, Alpha has a negative mark. But, as we have seen with other alliances, time will simply leave a scar. I feel a leadership change would make for better Alpha to be honest.

just my $.02

None of this will ever be forgotten in the community, nor will it get swept under the rug. For now, Alpha has a negative mark. But, as we have seen with other alliances, time will simply leave a scar. I feel a leadership change would make for better Alpha to be honest.

just my $.02

I don't even think that would save them.

• Downvote 1

Given the tensions on this subject  - I ask the community to keep it clean. 

One of you has already been warned. Thanks.

If you just banned Moreau, that would solve most of the problem. 

Edit: Thank you <3

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 3

Ole2.png