Game strike appeal

Abu Haddad

I've had a game strike for calling a city a terror organisation.

I appeal hecause bait Al maqdis means Jerusalem in Arabic.

The terror group is called ansar bait Al maqdis means supporters of Jerusalem and I have not used that name.

http://www.islamiclandmarks.com/palestine-masjid-al-aqsa/masjid-al-aqsa

Read this

I think this is a misunderstanding or islamophobia becuase I can't name a city without bieng associated with terrorist groups.

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Jerusalem is Al-Quds, Al-Maqdis refers to the second temple in Jerusalem (holy house). Just as a point of fact.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

I don't know if you're a troll or if you actually support terrorist organisations and by a troll I mean not Muslim because well... for obvious reasons.

There is little doubt it is exactly what it looks like and intentionally named with the terrorist group in mind. 

IpHGyGc.png

Jerusalem is Al-Quds, Al-Maqdis refers to the second temple in Jerusalem (holy house). Just as a point of fact.

Err, close

Bayt Al-Maqdis means The Holy City

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Err, close

Bayt Al-Maqdis means The Holy City

It doesn't mean that, but that is how it is used.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Bait Al maqdis does mean the holy house and the holy city is Madinat Al Muqaddas.

But in Arabic geographical terms Palestine is known in greater terms as bait Al maqdis.

The usage of Al quds is rarer than bait al maqdis for Jerusalem.

If there is any issue with bait Al maqdis I would change it to Al quds but I got a strike for naming a city after a group, which I did not.

there is nothing in the rules against city names anyways so I would not have broken any rules

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

The usage of Al quds is rarer than bait al maqdis for Jerusalem.

I've never heard Jerusalem referred to anything other than Al-Quds IRL

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This is a no discussion forum. Warns have been issued.

This is an open discussion forum. No warns have been issued. 

#gg

In addition to that - I know this is a "sort of" appeal. I just want to ask the community to add in as much evidence as they personally know. (not what you found on the internet) I am not an expert in this type of topic, so I would like to see the general consensus....and I believe I speak for the rest of the Moderation/Admin team on that too. 

• Upvote 5

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Abu Haddad is 100% correct and SHAME on the moderator who made the idiotic decision to give him a strike!

Ignorance is NOT an excuse! If you are unsure, you could have just spoken to the person in question, but apparently your pride doesn't allow for that! SHAME ON YOU!

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Bump

isnt there a rule that states that non english names are not allowed? Things like this wouldnt be a problem if that rule was enforced

That means non-English (ie Latin) characters, like Chinese or Japanese characters.

I have done nothing wrong please repeal the strike!!!