Trump vs Cruz

Buorhann

Trump vs Cruz  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see win the Republican nomination?

• Trump
    • Cruz

Since there's a lot of criticisms here about Trump, I'm curious on your views between the two leading candidates for the Republican nomination.

Do you actually pay attention to their policies or do you only care what you see on the TV?

• Downvote 1

Guest hawkeye

I absolutely do not care about either candidates, but I'd rather see Trump get in as he strikes me as a typical populist who doesn't actually believe half the crap he says, just appealing to a racist bigoted right wing member-base. Cruz on the other-hand, is a right wing bible thumper who most likely believes in his psychopathic policies, which he will have a republican congress to look forward to.

When the choice is the devil and somebody who claims to be the devil. We choose the latter.

• Upvote 2

Guest hawkeye

From what I know, Trump wishes to deport all Muslims, while Cruz doesn't. So I'll go with Cruz.

Citation needed. Trump has made claims along the lines of blocking Muslims from entering America and making a database of them. But I have my doubts he'll ever actually pass such rules, he'll also have to get it through congress at the same time.

Cruz on the other hand, supports this idiocy which will be far more damaging then blocking Muslims from America: https://www.tedcruz.org/tax_plan_summary/

• Upvote 1

From what I know, Trump wishes to deport all Muslims, while Cruz doesn't. So I'll go with Cruz.

Cruz also wants to revoke the decision of gay marriage.  While Trump disagrees with gay marriage, he's stated that he respects the court's decision on the matter.

Trump also stated he wants to temporary suspend Middle Eastern travel to the US.  The only deportation he wants is illegal immigrants.  As a matter of fact, Trump supports 'legal immigration', but Cruz opposes that!

There's also Cruz's tax plan, but I think hawkeye here already linked it above ( Haven't checked yet, but the link looks familiar.  EDIT:  Checked and yep, it was ).

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Trumps stances on Muslims, war and torture are pretty awful. He is pretty racist and his plan to deport all illegals is terrible as well.  However, his stance on virtually everything else is solid. Money out of politics, !@#$ TPP, better healthcare system, stronger borders, infrastructure, etc etc. 

Cruz is a cold hearted piece of garbage. People like him that drive people away from the Republican party. 

Either way, Bernie is better than both of them. GO BERNIE!

• Upvote 5
6XmKiC2.png

Lol Lannan. Good to see you bite into the propaganda machine

I can post more, but I don't want to be tagged with spamming. I really just fvcking hate Trump.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

You should cut back on the propaganda there a bit Lannan13. You are aware the racist card they're trying to pull is the kiss of death they've been trying to land on Trump forever and been failing hard at. Mexicans and Muslims were a bust (Trump even basically told them to give their best shot) so they're now trying black people. Perhaps next it'll be Jews, I mean he isn't 100% behind Israel so I'm sure they can use that to say he hopes all Jews die at the hands of his good friends the Muslims or something.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trumps-history-talking-about-david-duke-and-white-supremacists

GUTHRIE: But in 2000 you (Trump) refused to run on the Reform Party platform because David Duke was a member of it. 

Seems quite simple for me. They wanted Trump to do the whole "The KKK is evil blah blah blah, we got to be politically correct and they shouldn't be allowed to even think such things". He feigned ignorance to get through it as doing a PC thing like that at a snap would hurt his credibility (not to mention racists are voters too, no reason to lose votes for no real reason).

As for the question Trump easy. Cruz is an ideologue, Trump isn't. Trump goes against the establishments stances which is the primary reason they hate him so much, don't let their talk of racism or whatever fool you (I mean they're the top racists in the country many of them).

What did he do to you?

There's several issues with his campaign and one that I really fear, but I'm not going to say that publically or on P&W because there's no privacy policy when it comes to PMs.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

There's several issues with his campaign and one that I really fear, but I'm not going to say that publically or on P&W because there's no privacy policy when it comes to PMs.

stock-photo-39879518-tinfoil-hat-against

You need to seek help. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

stock-photo-39879518-tinfoil-hat-against

You need to seek help. 

Trump is a goddamn fascist who's going to destroy this country and that's all I have to say about that. I don't trust the site's policy on that. I talked to Sheepy about it and I'm not a fan of it. If I were to say "fvck the system" in a PM with Joe Smo and Joe Smo posted it in the forums, it wouldn't matter. Joe Smo has rights to the PM that I don't apparently. 

I'm leaving this thread before I derail it or something of that matter. 

Edited by Lannan13

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Randad-660x330.jpg

trump-people-1988.png

Trump thanks you for the endorsement regarding independents. They'll be happy to hear Trump isn't a full on republican and possesses leftward positions.

As for the quote regarding Republicans: http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

Whose the dumb dumb now? Beyond that Trump is as with the rest of the media basically at war with Fox News also. A war Trump has been winning try as they might with every conceivable angle in their arsenal.