The Knot Has Been Lowered

Greene

o/ Cobalt Clique. The alliance will be missed throughout orbis, I wish you all the best of luck.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

abbas has been slacking lately. Please roll him at your earliest convenience.#NukeAbbas2016

Are we free to attack Abbas without any form of reprisal by Rose or their allies/friends? That and is Abbas above 1k strength? I haven't looked at his nation in like a year.

scSqPGJ.gif

Are we free to attack Abbas without any form of reprisal by Rose or their allies/friends? That and is Abbas above 1k strength? I haven't looked at his nation in like a year.

Well, considering it's Abbas it's probably yes and no respectivly

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 3 weeks later...

Shame, i liked being in cobalt as a developing nation o7 cobalt, i hope to see the blue knot again one day :) 

• Upvote 1

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.