A Somber Stormwind Announcement

Dwynn

aNa1hZ4.png

The Manor lies in a state of disrepair, our lands hold no crop. The servants have all vacated, and the Knights have gone. Dust and cobwebs fill the corners of the Manor and Lord Dwynn has but one option. Regression. Knowing what must be done, he looks out from atop the walls of the Manor.

"My Friends, the time has come.

I knew full well upon entrance into this world that our establishment would have to be a hard-fought battle from inception. Unfortunately, this is a battle I will not continue to pursue. I've not the time nor the patience to deal with the inept mannerisms of this world.

Consider the Manor closed to visitors. Those caught trespassing may find themselves in a situation unkind to their survival. I've duties to attend to, and none of them concern you."

With that, Dwynn receded from the parapet into a dark doorway and the Manor gates closed.

-----------

tl;dr:

Knights of Stormwind is now defunct and no longer for this place. As such, it has been disbanded. Perhaps another incarnation will arise in the future, but that remains to be seen.

I'll still be around in some form or fashion.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

My condolences to you, best of luck in the future.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Not like you ever did anything. 

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This is the most ruffled up flag I've ever seen.  Very tough to be a micro in this game, but the looks of your warscreen.  Best of luck man.

This is the most ruffled up flag I've ever seen.  Very tough to be a micro in this game, but the looks of your warscreen.  Best of luck man.

The question I always had is: It looks like a rook when ruffled up like that, what does it look like unruffled?

• Upvote 1

The question I always had is: It looks like a rook when ruffled up like that, what does it look like unruffled?

An unruffled rook?
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win