Post-War Badass Scores

Dan77

I did as good as I could given the circumstances I think. Happy to have caused more damage than I received, that first day where my 3 attackers and 2 defenders couldn't figure out how to destroy ships contributed nicely. Them hitting my members with no ships with guys with 200+ ships and hitting me (I had ships) with a guy at 100 tops and the rest at 50 was nice of them.

• 2 weeks later...

it just says N/A in every box for me D: what am I doing wrong, dan77 plz help

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Oh :( now we have to wait for the next war for stats.

Depends if I can be bothered to do it.  It's very labour and resource intensive the clunky way I do it.  It basically breaks the internet to do over 4000 API calls in a google doc with my script.  I'm also less inclined to spend my valuable time creating info and content for the community after the latest changes (if it was a quick job I would still do it though).

I'm happy to share the formula with anyone who wants to take it on though if they are able to pull the data themselves.  Ideally the leaderboards in game would be improved to do the job but failing that, there must be plenty of people who have these stats in a database of some kind.

It's something that could be much more dynamic with the right interface.  Would be great to be able to look at the scores for a period of time (ie the period of a war) but you would need a full history of daily stats for that.

Oh :( now we have to wait for the next war for stats.

seeing as most people are doing &#33;@#&#036; all other than trading and collecting the log in bonus it's a bit pointless to do it any other time.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio