• Ben Carson
    • Jeb Bush
    • Chris Christie
    • Rand Paul
    • John Kasich
    • Mike Huckabee
    • Carly Fiorina
    • Rick Santorum

they all have insane plans for America. Trump will spend the entire tax to deport people and build a wall and force mexico to pay. Carson will probably turn America into some messed up god state

What's wrong with a christian america

Gary Johnson 2016

they all have insane plans for America. Trump will spend the entire tax to deport people and build a wall and force mexico to pay. Carson will probably turn America into some messed up god state

What? Like Saudi Arabia? Unlike Saudi Arabia, we have the freedom of, and from, religion.

Well it's under way. 

UqUGajU.png

Who will ultimately win to later face either Clinton or Sanders and become Undisputed USA Champion? You'll have to pay 9.99 for the network to watch it live.

And I used Bush because firstly it's a better story, and secondly most of the candidates seem to have a disturbing lack of renders except for Trump who has quite a few.

Edited by Rozalia

Carson would ban sunday trading probably 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I voted null because none of republicans is really good. Trump pretty much !@#$ed up the public image of republican party.

Sanders for 2016!!!

Edited by Stormrideron
  • Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I voted null because none of republicans is really good. Trump pretty much !@#$ed up the public image of republican party.

Sanders for 2016!!!

@$ You and all #%@$ing socailsist dumb@$$es

Im sorry, but I couldn't resist saying this, opinions are too strong.

Gary Johnson 2016

The antisemitism of the NSDAP was fairly well-known by then, so it makes sense. Although saying ''The Jews are plotting to control the world and need to be exterminated and limited'' is different from saying ''We must control our border and enforce our laws by sending back illegal immigrants.''

So, you are saying Trump would not agree with the following statements:

"Jews  Mexicans are ruining our economy."

"Jews Mexicans are taking German American jobs."

"Jews Mexicans should be deported."

"Germany America was once great, but we lost our way, we got soft and liberal, and our economy was stabbed in the back by Jews Mexicans."

Trump doesn't want to massacre Mexicans, he wants to deport them

Trump>Hitler

Trump isn't greater than a lot of things, but hitter is easy to beat on morality.

Hitler didn't tell everyone he was going to kill the Jews. In fact, he didn't start the genocide party until 1941, almost 8 years after he took power. And even then, the German people weren't openly informed that he was doing some hardcore cooking. 

I'm not saying that Trump is going to end up like a genocidal megalomaniac who is going to go on world conquest, promote ethnic cleansing, and then while failing at all said objectives, die in a hole with a cyanide pill and a gunshot to the head. I'm saying that Trump focuses on the discrimination of minorities to gain popular support through xenophobia and the natural discontent generated in the aftermath of recent policy failures by promising better and more efficient government and deportation of said minorities. 

If Trump ran during the McCarthy era and that McCarthy era had a rapid and sudden market crash resulting in millions of unemployed, I would say that he could mirror the rise of Hitler very closely. 

Edited by Caecus
  • Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

So, you are saying Trump would not agree with the following statements:

"Jews  Mexicans are ruining our economy."

"Jews Mexicans are taking German American jobs."

"Jews Mexicans should be deported."

"Germany America was once great, but we lost our way, we got soft and liberal, and our economy was stabbed in the back by Jews Mexicans."

Hitler didn't tell everyone he was going to kill the Jews. In fact, he didn't start the genocide party until 1941, almost 8 years after he took power. And even then, the German people weren't openly informed that he was doing some hardcore cooking. 

I'm not saying that Trump is going to end up like a genocidal megalomaniac who is going to go on world conquest, promote ethnic cleansing, and then while failing at all said objectives, die in a hole with a cyanide pill and a gunshot to the head. I'm saying that Trump focuses on the discrimination of minorities to gain popular support through xenophobia and the natural discontent generated in the aftermath of recent policy failures by promising better and more efficient government and deportation of said minorities. 

If Trump ran during the McCarthy era and that McCarthy era had a rapid and sudden market crash resulting in millions of unemployed, I would say that he could mirror the rise of Hitler very closely. 

Ridiculous and you know it. Everyone has their targets. You could for example say:

"The Rich are ruining our economy."
"The Rich are exporting American jobs."
"The Rich should be brought in line."
"America was once great, but we lost our way, we got soft and liberal, and our economy was stabbed in the back by the Rich."

Sanders == Hitler

Your point is that Trump is appealing to certain people with his rhetoric, people you'd have some choice words for I'm sure. However what does the other side do exactly? Why do they want so many minorities, immigrants, and such? Why do they use their rhetoric when they are terrible people, talking the likes of Clinton? Simple, they look down on those people and see them as easy. If such people by the large vote for your party and you flood the country enough with them then you take over even if you're actually doing nothing to help said people, the poor sods will vote for you regardless because they're so easy.

Trump is quite straight forward, his opponents in the Democrats like the likes of Clinton are far more sinister and playing the political game of trying to stack the deck. I mean she wants to make all those millions of illegals citizens at a snap and who would that benefit exactly? Democrats. Trump's plan may well benefit the Republicans however his at least is rooted in sense and logic that you can't let the country be flooded with illegals.

@$ You and all #%@$ing socailsist dumb@$$es

Im sorry, but I couldn't resist saying this, opinions are too strong.

What I am saying that most republicans proposals are not appealing to the majority of the people. Most of the Republicans are Super PAC recipient (with exception of Donald Trump because he has the money), the Republicans are obliged to propose their ideas that appeals the Super PAC donors (i.e Corporations, Multi-corporations and the rich class). You should know that and these are not going to help fix the major problems that have been ongoing in United States for at least few decades. The riches have been lobbying to have bills and laws to support them and weaken the majority population of United States.

Sanders is not even that close to communist because to become a communist, it will require a total government control over a country. Sanders have shown no intention of doing it, but instead he wants to help fix the major problems here by providing healthcare and raise minimum wage. He also want to fix the overcrowded prisons, as of which private prisons are making profit off having prisoners inside them. Majority of prisoners are nonviolent and are in prison for a very minor crime offense, namely drug addict. I did a research paper about the cost of rehabilitation and prison few months ago. To my surprise, rehabilitation comes far ahead in cost effective because you know why? The addicts comes in and gets treatment they need and they are much less likely to recidivism. That saves tax money instead of having them in private prisons where they will get little to no treatment and the taxpayers have to pay and pay money. In addition to that,  these drug addicts who succeed in rehabilitation becomes a part of the society and makes contribution by paying tax too. (An example of this is California using remediation as an alternative method to treat the addicts and they saved at least few millions annual compared to keeping their prisoners in prison). None of politicians have proposed realistic bills on how to fix our country with exception of Sanders actually doing it because he do know what our country needs.

Edited by Stormrideron
  • Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Ridiculous and you know it. Everyone has their targets. You could for example say:

"The Rich are ruining our economy."
"The Rich are exporting American jobs."
"The Rich should be brought in line."
"America was once great, but we lost our way, we got soft and liberal, and our economy was stabbed in the back by the Rich."

Sanders == Hitler

Your point is that Trump is appealing to certain people with his rhetoric, people you'd have some choice words for I'm sure. However what does the other side do exactly? Why do they want so many minorities, immigrants, and such? Why do they use their rhetoric when they are terrible people, talking the likes of Clinton? Simple, they look down on those people and see them as easy. If such people by the large vote for your party and you flood the country enough with them then you take over even if you're actually doing nothing to help said people, the poor sods will vote for you regardless because they're so easy.

Trump is quite straight forward, his opponents in the Democrats like the likes of Clinton are far more sinister and playing the political game of trying to stack the deck. I mean she wants to make all those millions of illegals citizens at a snap and who would that benefit exactly? Democrats. Trump's plan may well benefit the Republicans however his at least is rooted in sense and logic that you can't let the country be flooded with illegals.

First and foremost, you are making a lot of assumptions about me, one of them being that by being against Trump, I must support democrats. A logical conclusion, but a very incorrect one. 

Secondly, "The Rich" doesn't have the same ultra-nationalist overtone reminiscent of a certain far, right-winged party that emerged in Germany in the 1930s. I would argue that is a tone more suited for another mustached war criminal in Russia on the far left, but that's neither here nor there.

Finally, like many who see the Republican primary, the 2016 presidential election seems more or less choosing between poisons. My personal regard of the matter is, at this moment, disgusted and saddened by the state of affairs and pay mental homage to the Framers for having the foresight to see idiocy in the whims of the average individual. 

Edited by Caecus
  • Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Meh, for the record, a lot of the surviving Jews are the ones who left Germany when Hitler became supreme chancellor. You could arguably say Trump's populist rise and condemnation of an ethnic minority in the midst of socio-economic stress and a deadlocked legislative branch mirrors Hitler's rise to power in post-Black Friday market collapse. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Keep your fascist nose out of this, you nazi! -.-

First and foremost, you are making a lot of assumptions about me, one of them being that by being against Trump, I must support democrats. A logical conclusion, but a very incorrect one. 

Secondly, "The Rich" doesn't have the same ultra-nationalist overtone reminiscent of a certain far, right-winged party that emerged in Germany in the 1930s. I would argue that is a tone more suited for another mustached war criminal in Russia on the far left, but that's neither here nor there.

Finally, like many who see the Republican primary, the 2016 presidential election seems more or less choosing between poisons. My personal regard of the matter is, at this moment, disgusted and saddened by the state of affairs and pay mental homage to the Framers for having the foresight to see idiocy in the whims of the average individual. 

Well naturally it is more Communist than Fascist but comparing people be it to Hitler or Stalin is the same deal at the end of the day. Beyond that the Rich can very easily be seen in the same terms in actuality, paint them as "siding with the enemy" and go from there. Was this outside America you could for example say the Rich are American pawns and such, in America itself portray them as not caring for the country and it's people and kowtowing to the Chinese/Saudis/other/all, something like that. 

No one candidate is going to match everything you believe so it's always like that in essence, you swallow down what you may find distasteful to get the benefit you want.