The REAL reason for the Dioist war on Arrgh...

Spite

We need a TL;DR because lazy

No, there's already one of those.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Well war has literally never made me reroll, so good luck. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Sure sure... I remember I rolled you back when I started. Now look at my nation and look at your embarrassment of a nation.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

I've come and gone from this place since before you even knew what it was. Don't feel special just because I left one time long after you rolled my alliance, I rebuilt, joined a different alliance, and later quit playing. That had absolutely nothing to do with you, but I suppose if you have to be like Raedel and feel important for something.

You can have as many pixels as you want. If I cared about that, I wouldn't have left several times over.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

In other words you're shit at the game, congrats.

I'm sorry my pixels do not appropriately reflect the size of my Epeen?

If I took Orbis seriously enough to enforce my own doctrine, you'd know. Me and my allies ruled this planet long before most of the names you know existed here, thank you. You do make it tempting to pursue ambition, but I'm not interested in governing. At least not for now.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'm sorry my pixels do not appropriately reflect the size of my Epeen?

If I took Orbis seriously enough to enforce my own doctrine, you'd know. Me and my allies ruled this planet long before most of the names you know existed here, thank you. You do make it tempting to pursue ambition, but I'm not interested in governing. At least not for now.

I'm so impressed by what, your ability to do something in a different game? "This planet" has been in its current format for 500 days and shortly after arriving we utterly whomped you. If we're bragging about our achievements in previous games, I think pretty much all of Mensa can beat you.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I'm so impressed by what, your ability to do something in a different game? "This planet" has been in its current format for 500 days and shortly after arriving we utterly whomped you. If we're bragging about our achievements in previous games, I think pretty much all of Mensa can beat you.

No I'm talking about this game, smart one. The one you call Orbis, the name I came up with. I bet you didn't know that one either. As for achievements, I can't honestly be surprised if an entire community has more achievements that simply me. You're trying to undermine me and it's not working. At least the people who know anything about me can actually give me some painful criticism. 

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

As individuals, more than half our alliance have led communities bigger than the entire of Orbis active population. You're just a shit player, with nothing to your name but a lot of butthurt whining

☾☆

Priest of Dio

As individuals, more than half our alliance have led communities bigger than the entire of Orbis active population. You're just a shit player, with nothing to your name but a lot of butthurt whining

I can see how you, the leader of countless AAs, and a community you claim is bigger than all of Orbis, the most well known pseudo intellectual on PaWs half retarded debate forums are so much much better at a game I've not even been consistent with. Please tell me more about all of that which makes you feel good and how I care oh so much.

Fact is, I'm outspoken. But I don't care to lead anything.

If you think your opinion or status in this game has any effect on my own then I invite you to prove it. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I can see how you, the leader of countless AAs, and a community you claim is bigger than all of Orbis, the most well known pseudo intellectual on PaWs half retarded debate forums are so much much better at a game I've not even been consistent with. Please tell me more about all of that which makes you feel good and how I care oh so much.

Fact is, I'm outspoken. But I don't care to lead anything.

If you think your opinion or status in this game has any effect on my own then I invite you to prove it. 

So basically you're a loudmouthed peon.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

So basically you're a loudmouthed peon.

Like you? Sort of. Only a lot cooler.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Like you? Sort of. Only a lot cooler.

Sure, because calling yourself cool is the first sign of being cool. Like me, except you're rubbish at the game and your redeeming factor in any war is you're too irrelevant for anyone at your actual level of game experience to be able to fight. 

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Sure, because calling yourself cool is the first sign of being cool. Like me, except you're rubbish at the game and your redeeming factor in any war is you're too irrelevant for anyone at your actual level of game experience to be able to fight. 

I've lost one war since I've been back. And that wasn't from you, but Odd Squad. Mostly because it was 3 on 1 and I was beiged before I even logged in- the first time I decided not to check the game for a whole day. Everyone else who has attacked me has been destroyed thus far. 

Look, I'm not going to claim to be the best at this game, or even an expert. I've been here longer than most of you, for sure. But I'm 100% sure that many people here know more than I do. You however are not someone I think I need to take any shit from. If you think your epeen is that much bigger then drop all that infra and come play. You certainly aren't the first to criticize me for whatever reason, but you could be the first to get it all wrong. I've been criticized for many things, but "you suck at the game" hasn't been one yet.  Anyone at my level likely has little experience in this game, so I would agree that it's probably not much of a fight. 

You seem to be very fond of measuring ones epeen with how many pixels they have. I apologize for not being in your range. You could always sell your pixels, but I suppose that would shrink your dick, wouldn't it?

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Go Mensa! Nice read btw, whoever wrote this has a pleasant style of writing.

o7 Mensa

For once... Pride! Power! Pakistan!

• Upvote 2

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg