Vietcong Vs ISIS

Captain_Vietnam

Isis have humvees

Vietcong have bows and arrows

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Well Isis captured heavy weaponry from Iraq and Syria which are funded by America and Russia

Isis have pilots capable of flying captured Iraqi bombers

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Well Isis captured heavy weaponry from Iraq and Syria which are funded by America and Russia

Isis have pilots capable of being shot down by the rest of the worlds military with outdated airplanes.

Fix that for ya.

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

See Operation Rolling Thunder. ISIS would be wrecked in the air. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

It frightens you to think Isis could launch an air strike though doesn't it

>walks into thread

>sees Vietcong

>"It ain't me" starts playing

Vietcong would tear up ISIS if the war was fought in Vietnam. Charlies were able to hold back France, America, and the Chinese, all in a row. They're an actual country now. ISIS is possibly some sort of CIA or NWO illuminati thing or just really determined and crazy kebabs. Also cyber warfare won't work on VC. 

>hacks bamboo stick

>hacking failed

>not enough RAM

• Upvote 2

lolololol.

This was in the first weeks when EVERYONE lost.

The Kurds were and are completely under-equipped for war. Kobani was a perfect example of this, where your buttbuddies had tanks provided from "private" donors as well as heavy arty. Not to mention your allies in Turkey who blocked the border for the Kurds, only allowing Daesh to enter and not even allowing civilians to leave the city. THAT'S why people went into Daesh territory, because there was no where left to go.

Nobody gave Islamic State anything. They went in and took down a numerically & technologically superior foe i.e. the American trained and equipped Iraqi Army.

The Kurdish terrorists on the other hand have been spoon-fed hundreds of millions worth of military equipment by the United Snakes and Europe despite the fact that they both consider the PKK to be a terrorist organisation and that the YPG is an OFFSHOOT of the PKK (different branch of the SAME TREE).  

Anyway, you would think that after all this support, plus the unlimited airstrikes at their disposal that these Kurdish terrorists would stop complaining but sadly that is never the case. Just turn on the TV and i promise you that every time you see a Kurdish terrorist or sympathiser on TV they are begging for more weapons and money.... In fact I challenge you to find one time where they are not begging... it's pretty pathetic.

Right now Raqqa is surrounded, Ramadi has fallen, and Hasakah has been liberated. This is a losing war, and Daesh know it. 

Raqqa isn't surrounded, Islamic State Mujahideen are still fighting the Iraqi Army in Ramadi, and the battle for Hasakah is still ongoing. The Islamic State has largely held on to the territory it captured for years now despite the powerful enemies arrayed against them so i would call it a winning war on their part, and everyone knows it. 

God I hope they put them up so we can shoot them right down

If the fight was only between the Vietcong and the Islamic State... the Vietcong won't be able to shoot down anything. 

Islamic State is also very adept at making long distance rockets, highly sophisticated IED's, and their own drones (only for reconnaissance at the moment). 

>walks into thread

>sees Vietcong

>"It ain't me" starts playing

Vietcong would tear up ISIS if the war was fought in Vietnam. Charlies were able to hold back France, America, and the Chinese, all in a row. They're an actual country now. ISIS is possibly some sort of CIA or NWO illuminati thing or just really determined and crazy kebabs. Also cyber warfare won't work on VC. 

>hacks bamboo stick

>hacking failed

>not enough RAM

The thing about the Islamic State that sets them apart is their sheer adaptability to any theatre in the world. From the jungles of Nigeria, to the deserts of Egypt, to the mountains of Afghanistan.... Islamic State has 43 affiliates around the world and they have not only adapted to these environments but mastered them. I don't think the Vietcong would last more than a Year without out serious support in the from of carpet-bomb-airstrikes from the international community of tyrants. 

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Do Islamic State represent Islam?

Not sure what you mean: Islam is a religion and the Islamic State is a nation state founded upon Islam. 

If you want to know about Islam you should study the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Nobody represents Islam and the people in the Islamic State are Muslims, yes. 

Only sith deal in absolutes.

Well at least your view on them being Muslims hasn't been MSNBC'd out.

• Upvote 1

So they are the true followers of Islam? Should I strive to practice as they do?

Derailing the topic when you realised you lost? Interesting.

Or maybe your inner fanboyism is deeply embarrassed about the non-stop begging coming from the Kurdish terrorists you so vehemently support?

Nobody gave Islamic State anything. They went in and took down a numerically & technologically superior foe i.e. the American trained and equipped Iraqi Army.

The Kurdish terrorists on the other hand have been spoon-fed hundreds of millions worth of military equipment by the United Snakes and Europe despite the fact that they both consider the PKK to be a terrorist organisation and that the YPG is an OFFSHOOT of the PKK (different branch of the SAME TREE).  

Anyway, you would think that after all this support, plus the unlimited airstrikes at their disposal that these Kurdish terrorists would stop complaining but sadly that is never the case. Just turn on the TV and i promise you that every time you see a Kurdish terrorist or sympathiser on TV they are begging for more weapons and money.... In fact I challenge you to find one time where they are not begging... it's pretty pathetic.

Raqqa isn't surrounded, Islamic State Mujahideen are still fighting the Iraqi Army in Ramadi, and the battle for Hasakah is still ongoing. The Islamic State has largely held on to the territory it captured for years now despite the powerful enemies arrayed against them so i would call it a winning war on their part, and everyone knows it. 

If the fight was only between the Vietcong and the Islamic State... the Vietcong won't be able to shoot down anything. 

Islamic State is also very adept at making long distance rockets, highly sophisticated IED's, and their own drones (only for reconnaissance at the moment). 

The thing about the Islamic State that sets them apart is their sheer adaptability to any theatre in the world. From the jungles of Nigeria, to the deserts of Egypt, to the mountains of Afghanistan.... Islamic State has 43 affiliates around the world and they have not only adapted to these environments but mastered them. I don't think the Vietcong would last more than a Year without out serious support in the from of carpet-bomb-airstrikes from the international community of tyrants. 

Come on, I'm waiting for you to address my previous post. ^

ztt5Wgs.png

So they are the true followers of Islam? Should I strive to practice as they do?

What difference would it make if I said they were or if i said they weren't? You're not even a Muslim.

Answer me first.

Sigh, you never let me forget that I'm conversing with a child.

ztt5Wgs.png

Derailing the topic when you realised you lost? Interesting.

Or maybe your inner fanboyism is deeply embarrassed about the non-stop begging coming from the Kurdish terrorists you so vehemently support?

Come on, I'm waiting for you to address my previous post. ^

You're wrong. Islamic State is at a point in this war similar to the one Germany was in during the battle of Britian. They made a massive push but reached a geographic roadblock of ideology. Don't expect Baghdad to fall because ISIS has indeed lost Ramadi. The forces they have there are cut off and surrounded. They have lost the initiative. And the Kurds are not far from Raqqah at all. ISIS could drag this war on forever, but it's not going to win them anything. Nobody will.

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Quit dodging the question.

We already know he's not going to answer it.

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Straight into the ground doesn't take much skill, to be honest.

Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabians have poured a lot of money into ISIS, shame it isn't really working. ISIS have definitely lost ground and everyone knows it. Quit defending the indefensible

Where are these Rockets and drones? What proof do we have that the Thugs have these weapons? Also anyone can buy a drone and attach a camera to it and use it for reconnaissance, it's not hard you know.....

Your thugs would be dead already if it were not for their fundraisers in Saudi Arabia.....quit beating your gums, it's not clever.

Ibrahim, on 15 Jan 2016 - 02:30 AM, said:snapback.png

Nobody represents Islam and the people in the Islamic State are Muslims, yes. 

Do you have the balls to answer this Ibrahim, or should we continue to take your silence as an affirmative?

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan
  • Upvote 1

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Ah Ibrahim up to his usual cowardly ways. Lets remember I put a similar question to him some what... 40 odd times and he refused to answer it every single time. He knows his views are sick so he puts everything in a fantasy world where ISIS are some glorious force of justice that would for example in his words "never harm a woman". Anything that goes against that fantasy must be tuned out until the other person stops mentioning it so the dream can continue unabated. This cowardice doesn't end there of course, because for someone so supportive of the Jihad he is too cowardly to undertake it himself, citing that the big bad boys in blue would beat him if he ever tried to leave the country... because that sure has stopped all the lunatics going over there.

Ibrahim is cowardly and a disgrace to Islam and Muslims everywhere. Not because he supports Jihadists, no, a Muslim supporting Jihadists is a Muslim too and it's their right to believe that. However his total cowardice regarding his beliefs even when everyone knows what he believes is a disgrace to Muslims in the west, those in the middle east, those elsewhere, and ironically especially his ISIS Senpais, the Muslims he cares most about.

If he was in Syria/Iraq now and acting like this they (ISIS) would behead him and he knows this, but as he is too cowardly to ever go to get into contact with ISIS it's not something he has to worry about.

Of course this he will too tune out or at best try to deflect it in some manner, no doubt report me too for telling the blunt truth everybody knows. I call a spade a spade, nothing more, no slander involved when it comes to you.

• Upvote 3

Ah Ibrahim up to his usual cowardly ways. Lets remember I put a similar question to him some what... 40 odd times and he refused to answer it every single time. He knows his views are sick so he puts everything in a fantasy world where ISIS are some glorious force of justice that would for example in his words "never harm a woman". Anything that goes against that fantasy must be tuned out until the other person stops mentioning it so the dream can continue unabated. This cowardice doesn't end there of course, because for someone so supportive of the Jihad he is too cowardly to undertake it himself, citing that the big bad boys in blue would beat him if he ever tried to leave the country... because that sure has stopped all the lunatics going over there.

Ibrahim is cowardly and a disgrace to Islam and Muslims everywhere. Not because he supports Jihadists, no, a Muslim supporting Jihadists is a Muslim too and it's their right to believe that. However his total cowardice regarding his beliefs even when everyone knows what he believes is a disgrace to Muslims in the west, those in the middle east, those elsewhere, and ironically especially his ISIS Senpais, the Muslims he cares most about.

If he was in Syria/Iraq now and acting like this they (ISIS) would behead him and he knows this, but as he is too cowardly to ever go to get into contact with ISIS it's not something he has to worry about.

Of course this he will too tune out or at best try to deflect it in some manner, no doubt report me too for telling the blunt truth everybody knows. I call a spade a spade, nothing more, no slander involved when it comes to you.

Since we're resorting to ad hominem attacks:

You're a cruelly loathsome loafer and a revolting dandruff-eating mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale. :)

Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabians have poured a lot of money into ISIS, shame it isn't really working.

Actually no: Saudi Arabia had been actively bombing the Islamic State alongside America and has only recently stopped doing so due to it's intervention in Yemen. Islamic State has also retaliated by carrying out a series of attacks inside Saudi Arabia that led to the deaths of tens of Saudi police officers and they've also produced dozens of videos condemning the Saudi government.

You're wrong. Islamic State is at a point in this war similar to the one Germany was in during the battle of Britian. They made a massive push but reached a geographic roadblock of ideology. Don't expect Baghdad to fall because ISIS has indeed lost Ramadi. The forces they have there are cut off and surrounded. They have lost the initiative. And the Kurds are not far from Raqqah at all. ISIS could drag this war on forever, but it's not going to win them anything. Nobody will.

Islamic State captured huge swathes of land in such a short period of time and with such few soldiers that a period of consolidation had to inevitably follow. And that's exactly what we are seeing now... Islamic State is consolidating the gains it has already made. Of-course territory is going change hands in the middle of a war, that's not a sure sign of defeat, the fact that Islamic State still has control of Iraq's SECOND LARGEST CITY (Mosul) speaks for itself. Not to mention, Islamic State forces who captured Ramadi in the first place were ALSO cut off, surrounded, outnumbered, and out-gunned when they first captured the city so believe me when i say that "the battle for Ramadi is far from over". The Kurds have no desire to capture Al-Raqqah in the first place as they want to create their own state in northern Syria... to do this they need to link up with the other Kurdish enclave in North West Syria and overcome Turkey. In trying to capture the predominantly Arab town of Al-Raqqah...

1. The Kurds would suffer catastrophic losses they can't afford.

2. The Kurds would have not attained any of their strategic objectives.

3. The Islamic State can simply switch it's HQ to Mosul in the unthinkable event that Al-Raqqah is captured. 

Cold hard reality: The war against the Islamic State is an unwinnable, generational war and if you're not winning... you're losing.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

I tell you what, if the Islamic State didn't hide behind innocent civilians within the cities, we would, to use your words, carpet bomb the holy shit out them and just eradicate them off the face of the map, so yes, it does make the job of getting rid of this menace a little harder.  Plus the fact that when they get out maneuvered or surrounded, they just throw their weapons aside and blend into the populace.  Not saying it's a bad tactic, but at some point the kiddie gloves will come off and the situation it will get a whole lot worse over there.   

X4EfkAB.png

You're a cruelly loathsome loafer and a revolting dandruff-eating mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale. :)

So they (ISIS) are the true followers of Islam? Should I strive to practice as they do were I a Muslim? 

As I said, cowardice. My attacks on you are irrelevant to the matter of the debate when you are not debating in the first place. You might think you are because you're repeating your usual crass comments but in reality no, debating actually involves answering the other person's points, something you cannot do if it is a direct and simple question regarding your support of lunatics. 

Caliph Ibrahim Senpai if he knew of your cowardly self would be ashamed of you.

Actually no: Saudi Arabia had been actively bombing the Islamic State alongside America and has only recently stopped doing so due to it's intervention in Yemen. Islamic State has also retaliated by carrying out a series of attacks inside Saudi Arabia that led to the deaths of tens of Saudi police officers and they've also produced dozens of videos condemning the Saudi government.

Islamic State captured huge swathes of land in such a short period of time and with such few soldiers that a period of consolidation had to inevitably follow. And that's exactly what we are seeing now... Islamic State is consolidating the gains it has already made. Of-course territory is going change hands in the middle of a war, that's not a sure sign of defeat, the fact that Islamic State still has control of Iraq's SECOND LARGEST CITY (Mosul) speaks for itself. Not to mention, Islamic State forces who captured Ramadi in the first place were ALSO cut off, surrounded, outnumbered, and out-gunned when they first captured the city so believe me when i say that "the battle for Ramadi is far from over". The Kurds have no desire to capture Al-Raqqah in the first place as they want to create their own state in northern Syria... to do this they need to link up with the other Kurdish enclave in North West Syria and overcome Turkey. In trying to capture the predominantly Arab town of Al-Raqqah...

1. The Kurds would suffer catastrophic losses they can't afford.

2. The Kurds would have not attained any of their strategic objectives.

3. The Islamic State can simply switch it's HQ to Mosul in the unthinkable event that Al-Raqqah is captured. 

Cold hard reality: The war against the Islamic State is an unwinnable, generational war and if you're not winning... you're losing.

No, ISIS has clearly lost the initiative they had in the east when they took Ramadi. Hitler was able to take over Europe very fast, but he ran into the same problem. Eventually you hit a point where you lose the initiative you had and you can't expand or you stretch your forces too thin. Ramadi is surrounded and can't go anywhere, Mosul is cut off from Raqqah and being surrounded, and the ISIS push west has stalled. If things weren't so complicated on that front, those forces would also probably be screwed. ISIS just doesn't have what it takes to fight a war on this scale, and the US/Russia/UK aren't even fighting anywhere close to their full scale potential. ISIS has what it takes to hold out for a while longer and maybe even make small advances, but they seem pretty stuck right now. 

I'm honestly more concerned with the global cultural conflict going on with Islam which is how you start a world war.

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--