What is the most hated in game country

New Scandanavia

I have a feeling Mensa is going to get rolled like GPA did . Just putting that out there lol

I hope so. I had a lot of fun when we got dogpiled on during The Great VE War.

• Downvote 1

I was going to simply post that you’re a retard and you should shut up because you're a !@#$ idiot with absolutely no self awareness. But I'm tired of arguing with a brain dead moron. I legitimately hope something bad happens to you. Like you get cancer or something.

Get a hold of yourself. This is pathetic.

• Downvote 1

Damn, not mentioned once. I guess I need to step up my game. :(

The problem is that you don't nation-build. That makes you politically irrelevant. Banner ads are trollish, true, but ignored by anyone who wants to stay sane. Contrast this with, say, Fraggle or Mensa who both have the capacity to actually do things in game.

Perhaps if you actually built to a level where people could attack you and then had one of your underlings, say, form an Obama alliance for a proxy war that other nations could actually join in, you'd get more attention. Instead, you've chosen the laziest route possible. You barely have a nation and your banner ads, while semi-funny, aren't worth paying attention to. Make them relative to a proxy war that people could join in, and maybe some nations would care. There's always some kiddies happy for an excuse to blow stuff up. That gets more of the community involved, at the very least.

Of course, your window for a proxy war is rapidly closing. Good luck with your next theme. Make it interesting. Perhaps Reagan or Nixon or even Perot, if you insist on making things RL political. I think the ban was on current candidates.

Edit: Also, I only cite Mensa because they were mentioned in this thread. I'm sure Dio is a charming fellow if I got to know him better. Fraggle can enjoy a Mighty Embargo Smite, however.

Edited by Mike Haggar
  • Upvote 1

The problem is that you don't nation-build. That makes you politically irrelevant. Banner ads are trollish, true, but ignored by anyone who wants to stay sane. Contrast this with, say, Fraggle or Mensa who both have the capacity to actually do things in game.

Perhaps if you actually built to a level where people could attack you and then had one of your underlings, say, form an Obama alliance for a proxy war that other nations could actually join in, you'd get more attention. Instead, you've chosen the laziest route possible. You barely have a nation and your banner ads, while semi-funny, aren't worth paying attention to. Make them relative to a proxy war that people could join in, and maybe some nations would care. There's always some kiddies happy for an excuse to blow stuff up. That gets more of the community involved, at the very least.

Of course, your window for a proxy war is rapidly closing. Good luck with your next theme. Make it interesting. Perhaps Reagan or Nixon or even Perot, if you insist on making things RL political. I think the ban was on current candidates.

Edit: Also, I only cite Mensa because they were mentioned in this thread. I'm sure Dio is a charming fellow if I got to know him better. Fraggle can enjoy a Mighty Embargo Smite, however.

burn-o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

But my most hated player is Spite.... :D I hate Spite... more than anyone.... Spite

Boo.

Out of all the Mensa members, the guy I least dislike is Spite.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Been there, done that in alpha. Even had a proxy alliance, too: Genius Corp. People didn't really stick around to hate me though. They just ended up quitting the game, and sheepy ended up changing mechanics to retain players. Also you seem to be under the impression that my alliance isn't going to exist in a few months.  ;)

Edit: hNa9dBL.jpg (remember me?)

Edited by Princess Bubblegum