What is the most hated in game country

New Scandanavia

What makes you think Mensa is arrogant and egotistical?

I'd say that Mensa has proven themselves quite a few times, but we could be looking at things differently.

Just look at their members. I'm suprised that Pfeiffer and Avruch even manage to breath without drowning on their own egos.

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

Just look at their members. I'm suprised that Pfeiffer and Avruch even manage to breath without drowning on their own egos.

I see a list of names.  We know that Pfeiffer can be hard to deal with, but Avruch?  What did they do to you?

• Downvote 1

Who is this governor and why is he going into an argument with no facts to back himself up?

Mensa > The Governor

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Dear diary

Today a bunch of people committed suicide in a thread

Signed

Dio

Thanks for proving my point that Mensa are a bunch of douches.

Who is this governor and why is he going into an argument with no facts to back himself up?

Mensa > The Governor

You didn't go back to 4chan like I said.
  • Upvote 2

– The Governor

Thanks for proving my point that Mensa are a bunch of douches.

You talk big, but you don't dare put your money where your mouth is.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

You talk big, but you don't dare put your money where your mouth is.

Wow, that's !@#$ing hilarious coming from a Mensa member. Mensa have proven to be the P&W equivalent of DudeBros. They talk big and act so strong, but if you even decide to criticize or talk bad about them, they prove that they're just a bunch of overly sensitive !@#$ with inflated egos. And if you even dare to try and shatter said egos they'll threaten to 'beat you up.'

– The Governor

Wow, that's !@#$ hilarious coming from a Mensa member. Mensa have proven to be the P&W equivalent of DudeBros. They talk big and act so strong, but if you even decide to criticize or talk bad about them, they prove that they're just a bunch of overly sensitive !@#$ with inflated egos. And if you even dare to try and shatter said egos they'll threaten to 'beat you up.'

<cowardly bleating noises intensifies>

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Looks like I shattered your ego. And could you stop replying? I'd like to talk to someone who's not brain dead.

Childish insults are the sign of a puny intellect. 

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Wow, that's !@#$ hilarious coming from a Mensa member. Mensa have proven to be the P&W equivalent of DudeBros. They talk big and act so strong, but if you even decide to criticize or talk bad about them, they prove that they're just a bunch of overly sensitive !@#$ with inflated egos. And if you even dare to try and shatter said egos they'll threaten to 'beat you up.'

Mensa may be sensitive, but have you looked at a mirror lately?

What was it that you pushed onto IR back during that conflict again?  I see a lot of similarities here, except that Mensa is stronger and better than SWF.

• Downvote 1

Childish insults are the sign of a puny intellect.

And the inability to take criticism about you or your alliance is a sign of narcissism and an inflated ego. I almost feel bad for you.

– The Governor

Mensa may be sensitive, but have you looked at a mirror lately?

What was it that you pushed onto IR back during that conflict again?  I see a lot of similarities here, except that Mensa is stronger and better than SWF.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I can't speak for everyone in my alliance, but I joined the war against IR because they're a bunch of raiding pieces of shit.

– The Governor

Our confidence in our abilities is entirely justified. Despite your shitposting, you're a shit-tier member of a shit-tier alliance and your entire future in this game is determined by your colonial masters, or "protectors" as you call them. If you actually acted on your dislike of Mensa by attacking us your alliance would be steamrollered so quickly you wouldn't have a chance to rub ointment into that obviously aching butt of yours before it was over.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Not to defend Mensa but isn't it you and your alliance SWF that actively defended a fascist alliance and were cowardly enough to only wage war against alliances (not only, but including CF) that were already dogpiled, and still came out worse than the alliances who were being dogpiled?

Meaning, not only are you a bunch of coward quislings, but also incompetent.

Mensa might be filled with circlejerking dudebros but at least they're upfront about it and not hypocritical about it.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Our confidence in our abilities is entirely justified. Despite your shitposting, you're a shit-tier member of a shit-tier alliance and your entire future in this game is determined by your colonial masters, or "protectors" as you call them. If you actually acted on your dislike of Mensa by attacking us your alliance would be steamrollered so quickly you wouldn't have a chance to rub ointment into that obviously aching butt of yours before it was over.

There is a clear difference between confidence and arrogance you &#33;@#&#036;ing idiot. And your alliance is 318 Days Old compared to my alliance which is 174 Days Old. Of course you're going to be larger and more powerful. And what the &#33;@#&#036; are you talking about "Acting on your dislike of Mensa?" I can openly voice my distaste for an alliance without having a war with said alliance.

You once again are proving my point that Mensa's ego has gotten way too &#33;@#&#036;ing big, and that they think they need to 'beat up' anyone who doesn't like them. I want you to take a moment and reflect at how much of a failure you are.

– The Governor

Not to defend Mensa but isn't it you and your alliance SWF that actively defended a fascist alliance and were cowardly enough to only wage war against alliances (not only, but including CF) that were already dogpiled, and still came out worse than the alliances who were being dogpiled?

Meaning, not only are you a bunch of coward quislings, but also incompetent.

Mensa might be filled with circlejerking dudebros but at least they're upfront about it and not hypocritical about it.

If I remember correctly, we were merely defending our allies. The fact that our enemies were being dogpiled on wasn't the reason we waged war with them.

Also, you're correct that we didn't come out good in that war. A lot of our members suck at fighting, I'm not going to deny that. Even I got frustrated with their lack of combat abilities.

However, just because Mensa are "upfront" about their arrogance isn't a very good justification.

Edited by The Governor

– The Governor

Those Arrgh guys are terrible, &#33;@#&#036; those guys!

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

If I remember correctly, we were merely defending our allies. The fact that our enemies were being dogpiled on wasn't the reason we waged war with them.

Also, you're correct that we didn't come out good in that war. A lot of our members suck at fighting, I'm not going to deny that. Even I got frustrated with their lack of combat abilities.

However, just because Mensa are "upfront" about their arrogance isn't a very good justification.

1.You weren't obliged to defend them when we started our war with them, considering you didn't even have an official treaty in time.

2. They were clearly rping a nazi alliance, with alliance members having a baseball team named SS guard for example, but you still felt morally obliged to defend them.

3.As an alliance you were abandoned by your allies and still went back to having a treaty with them after that.

I don't think individual members were incompetent, I think the alliance as a whole was, and I haven't seen any proof of that changing.

Like I said, I'm not saying mensa peeps are good or justifying their actions, I'm just saying that you're worse than them in most aspects.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

We are superior to your "alliance" in every measurable way, so it's not arrogance or ego it is fact. You're just upset because your alliance utterly sucks, as do you.

☾☆

Priest of Dio