Announce\m/ent

Hey, hey, hey. if Cynic wants to follow through on the attacks, at least show everyone you FOLLOW them, and don't just go for some revenge

You are changing the agreement in the battlefield, which I also tried to do, so if you can do that, so can I

Punish others, who aren't even in an alliance with you anymore, for your independent mistakes? lolk

giphy.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Punish others, who aren't even in an alliance with you anymore, for your independent mistakes? lolk

giphy.gif

The peace agreement clearly states that it was a PUPPETS and \m/ peace agreement, and not anything else

LTcxGHN.jpg

I didn't assume Cynic was gonna be such a hard ass if C Temple broke the terms (which I thought everyone assumed was gonna happen).

But hindsight is better than blindsight or whatever they say.

Whats bein an ass about fighting :v

C Temple broke terms; Its pretty simple the fight would pick back up until something is decided.

Anyways Im honestly surprised his gag order lasted this long. 

• Upvote 1

C Temple broke terms; Its pretty simple the fight would pick back up until something is decided.

I borke terms that encompassed all of the former PUPPETS members, not just me, so he can't change the rules, he has to attack other members of PUPPETS

LTcxGHN.jpg

I borke terms that encompassed all of the former PUPPETS members, not just me, so he can't change the rules, he has to attack other members of PUPPETS

Sounds like an awful lot of this is going on...

132n3yZCuC6DsI.gif

I borke terms that encompassed all of the former PUPPETS members, not just me, so he can't change the rules, \m/ has to attack other members of PUPPETS

FTFY

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Hard ass, as in being tough about his decision. And yeah, equally surprised.

But I'm feeling less and less sorry for him. You don't throw your friends under the bus. That's a Cardinal rule.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Hard ass, as in being tough about his decision. And yeah, equally surprised.

But I'm feeling less and less sorry for him. You don't throw your friends under the bus. That's a Cardinal rule.

But look Sati, he clearly agreed to attack PUPPETS if we broke the gag and mutual defence agreement during the gag, which PUPPETS is not just me

LTcxGHN.jpg

But look Sati, he clearly agreed to attack PUPPETS if we broke the gag and mutual defence agreement during the gag, which PUPPETS is not just me

Whether it is clear or not - the decision was made by the man who gave you the peace agreement to agree to in the first place. Whether it says "we only attack puppets or we only attack c temple" is irrelevant. The decision was made to solely attack you and spare the other PUPPET(s)  - being that YOU are in fact the one that broke the order, and lets face it, I'm pretty sure everyone here knew you were going to break the agreement and everyone assumed that you were gonna be the one targeted for more attacks. 

I could be wrong tho. 

You broke the rules - now you pay the fine. Deal with it - quite literally.

• Upvote 2

Whether it is clear or not - the decision was made by the man who gave you the peace agreement to agree to in the first place. Whether it says "we only attack puppets or we only attack c temple" is irrelevant. The decision was made to solely attack you and spare the other PUPPET(s)  - being that YOU are in fact the one that broke the order, and lets face it, I'm pretty sure everyone here knew you were going to break the agreement and everyone assumed that you were gonna be the one targeted for more attacks. 

I could be wrong tho. 

You broke the rules - now you pay the fine. Deal with it - quite literally.

I was dealing with it, but if the very rules he forced upon me are being broken, I shall not say that he followed his part of the agreement, and thus, is now BREAKING the agreement. So blame me for breaking my end, I accept that, but are you blaming Cynic for breaking his end? No, so if you want to punish only me for breaking the rules, someone will punish Cynic for breaking the rules.

LTcxGHN.jpg

I was dealing with it, but if the very rules he forced upon me are being broken, I shall not say that he followed his part of the agreement, and thus, is now BREAKING the agreement. So blame me for breaking my end, I accept that, but are you blaming Cynic for breaking his end? No, so if you want to punish only me for breaking the rules, someone will punish Cynic for breaking the rules.

Rules?

What Rules?

I'm trying to follow the agreement

Yeah, see, I'm not going after your former members. Unless something has changed since I last spoke to them during the PUPPETS-\m/ conflict, they think you're as ignorant as almost everyone here does. I don't want to punish them again for your mistakes.

You know, I had just spoken to Rozalia about this situation.  I consider Roz a friend and as such I was considering allowing you to take minimal damage by just beiging you (instead of blowing your infra up with airstrikes) and not having any of my other friends or allies come in (which some are itching for a go ahead)... but you're really not helping your case by continuing the constant shitposting about it.

I don't have any personal grudges against you. You &#33;@#&#036;ed up. It happens. Take your 1 round of war, deal with it and move on when its over. Continuously &#33;@#&#036;ing about it and throwing empty threats at me through in game PM's isn't going to make me want to end this any sooner or let you off with less damage. 

Yeah, see, I'm not going after your former members. Unless something has changed since I last spoke to them during the PUPPETS-\m/ conflict, they think you're as ignorant as almost everyone here does. I don't want to punish them again for your mistakes.

You know, I had just spoken to Rozalia about this situation.  I consider Roz a friend and as such I was considering allowing you to take minimal damage by just beiging you (instead of blowing your infra up with airstrikes) and not having any of my other friends or allies come in (which some are itching for a go ahead)... but you're really not helping your case by continuing the constant shitposting about it.

I don't have any personal grudges against you. You !@#$ed up. It happens. Take your 1 round of war, deal with it and move on when its over. Continuously !@#$ about it and throwing empty threats at me through in game PM's isn't going to make me want to end this any sooner or let you off with less damage. 

So what if they think I'm ignorant? That doesn't change the agreement.

And please, show me these empty threats in PM

LTcxGHN.jpg

your one to talk

I am one to talk, so are you, we all are, we just need to express ourself Lysandre, and look further than ever before

I really need to stop clicking this thread.

Don't stop, embrace

LTcxGHN.jpg

C Temple didn't quite state his case in an effective manner, I am afraid. He obviously does not literally wish for Cynic to attack former PUPPETS members. However, he is making a fair point by illustrating the double standard at which the terms of the treaty are being executed.

As PUPPETS does not exist, I would personally consider the peace terms defunct to start with, meaning that Cynic has no NAP with C Temple, and simultaneously, no valid casus belli. However, if we do in fact insist the treaty is still in effect, one should note that Cynic promised "resumption of war [against PUPPETS]", the only reasonable interpretation of the terms, which means that Cynic is not properly invoking the violation of the treaty either, seeing as though C Temple is one former PUPPETS member among many.

In my opinion, Cynic has no casus belli for his attack if the treaty is not in effect, and is breaching the spirit of the treaty if it is.

Of course, if Cynic wants to attack C Temple and nobody is going to stop him, then it's not like any of the lawyer stuff even matters. I just don't think Cynic should pretend to be all righteous about this.

GET LOANS NOW!

Disagree, Cynic has a casus belli to attack C Temple as the peace terms clearly stated the time frame of the forum gag.  It specifically targeted an individual ( C Temple ) and no one else.  Seeing as how PUPPETS recently disbanded, that does not remove the specific terms stated.  I would argue that the reason why PUPPETS was mentioned in the treaty was due to C Temple's status within the alliance and nothing else.

As for C Temple's attempt to coerce Cynic to attack the rest of previous PUPPETS members;  the loser does not dictate what the victor does with the terms he agreed to.

• Downvote 1

The forum gag was a part of the reparation fee I had to endure to cut back on financial losses in PUPPETS. However, since it was part of the repayment needed, it is still technically a peace term, thus makes it legal to not only attack me, but other members of PUPPETS

LTcxGHN.jpg