Rekishstein - Fighting Terrorism Abroad!

Ekejen Luish

Hello, Orbis.

I am here to announce that Rekishstein will now begin fighting all nations who raid innocent nations, so long as they have an actively working government. We will not fight any in the alliance known as Arrgh because of their friendship with the Great Roz Wei, however we will begin this fight against terrorism immediately.

I hope that some of you will consider this option and do the same.

Thank you,

Erik Wolpaw

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Exceptional Arrgh! o/

Counter terrorism! o/

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Hello, Orbis.

I am here to announce that Rekishstein will now begin fighting all nations who raid innocent nations, so long as they have an actively working government. We will not fight any in the alliance known as Arrgh because of their friendship with the Great Roz Wei, however we will begin this fight against terrorism immediately.

I hope that some of you will consider this option and do the same.

Thank you,

Erik Wolpaw

and yet you raid nations for-"wearing Canadian flag" hippocrite 

Gary Johnson 2016

The Grand Republic of Chernigov looks up to our brothers and sisters in Rekishtein. Good luck in this endeavor,

John Thornton, Prime Minister of Chernigov.

Ahh, but that was Dr. Cave Johnson. I am Erik Wolpaw, a new and much better Prime Minister.

oh, i thought you just stole his location in profile description and cave went inactive never put two and two together to make 7

Gary Johnson 2016

oh, i thought you just stole his location in profile description and cave went inactive never put two and two together to make 7

No Dr. Cave Johnson was an evil maniac and we are glad he is gone.

Lol Rekishstein says he will cleanse Orbis of raiders however raids people for Wearing the Canadian Flag...maybe soon I will raid people for being on the blue sphere and sharing with Roz Wei :P hypocrite

at least he has good intentions

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg