A Notice of Cancellation

Dwemyrn

When isn't their a need for a talk of direction? Any and Every alliance has a continued dialogue of direction - at least any alliance I have ever been in. Without one - where are you going?

InGen Investments has policies that ask for those seeking protection/guidance in our InGen Investments Program to not hold any treaties/pacts/agreements, paper or non. Odd Squad knew of this and subsequently acted on it - to me - and to InGen - that shows they are ready to move forward.

All very reasonable, I just saying that if the cancelling was due to InGen then listing the "direction" as the reason for the cancelling isn't just unneeded, and some might say an outright lie (though I don't doubt their opinion here towards Cobalt).

• Upvote 2

All very reasonable, I just saying that if the cancelling was due to InGen then listing the "direction" as the reason for the cancelling isn't just unneeded, and some might say an outright lie (though I don't doubt their opinion here towards Cobalt).

....or you could sum it up to protection was asked and decided on after the reason to cancel with cobalt. 

Just sayin.

....or you could sum it up to protection was asked and decided on after the reason to cancel with cobalt. 

Just sayin.

Possible I suppose but the time frame is very small (not even 2 hours), and as such that wasn't the first thought that came to mind.

• Upvote 1

Possible I suppose but the time frame is very small (not even 2 hours), and as such that wasn't the first thought that came to mind.

Not sure what to tell you then bud other than - thanks for your opinion.

Not sure what to tell you then bud other than - thanks for your opinion.

Explaining why I made such a comment to your query == me being whatever it is you think I'm being. Not sure why you keep acting like that to me but whatever. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Best of luck under InGen's wings!

o/

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Explaining why I made such a comment to your query == me being whatever it is you think I'm being. Not sure why you keep acting like that to me but whatever. 

Most times your comments are irrelevant to the facts provided or known to the parties in the OP or through the story line of the OP. Your comments are your opinions which you then try to push into fact - when in reality they are just opinion. Not sure if you're trying to create an active thread or you're just bored. 

Most times your comments are irrelevant to the facts provided or known to the parties in the OP or through the story line of the OP. Your comments are your opinions which you then try to push into fact - when in reality they are just opinion. Not sure if you're trying to create an active thread or you're just bored.

Rozalia is the only person that makes sense on this forum. His opinion might as well be fact. Also I'm bitter as !@#$ about Odd Squad not using me for this announcement, so yeah.
  • Upvote 5

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Again, not sure what crawled up your arse and died ever since I called that "investment" of yours inactive. Even if you were correct in my posting being "most times" what you say, it's irrelevant to my current postings here which have been more than reasonable. I've not tried to push anything into fact considering the below have been my posts:

I think everyone knew about this already but I suppose it's good to see it actually confirmed. What is this "direction"? Betulius that bad of a dude compared to Grealind?

An innocent question. When answered with "well we can't say, private", I don't push the issue as it's perfectly understandable and for the best.

And here I was hoping it was going to be paperless. So on that note as the InGen and treaty canceling seems to be connected... was there ever need for a talk of "direction"?

Mentioned what I hoped this was going to mean (no insult to InGen of course). An innocent question again as knowing the InGen question makes me doubt the reason even if applies, as being the main reason (as in I think that InGen asked for the cancelling which you later confirm).

My stating how it might look like to some though I mention I don't doubt Odd Squad do have an issue with Cobalt's direction, so much for my "pushing into fact".

Explaining my thinking on why I made the previous comment. 

If you can find where I bulldozed in and bullied Odd Squad by pushing my storyline "into fact" then be my guest, otherwise save it for some other time where what you say is actually happening. I'm not trying to create an "active thread" here as I've said my piece, but if you keep throwing these passive aggressive comments my way then I will naturally respond to them. 

• Upvote 1

If you can find where I bulldozed in and bullied Odd Squad by pushing my storyline "into fact" then be my guest, otherwise save it for some other time where what you say is actually happening. I'm not trying to create an "active thread" here as I've said my piece, but if you keep throwing these passive aggressive comments my way then I will naturally respond to them. 

never once did I say you have bulldozed or bullied anyone in this thread - nor are my responses passive aggressive, I have stated facts against your opinion - you chose to take it further. 

never once did I say you have bulldozed or bullied anyone in this thread - nor are my responses passive aggressive, I have stated facts against your opinion - you chose to take it further. 

Merely the words I used to describe what you're getting at with your talk of me "pushing my opinion into fact". You didn't post anything "against me" considering never once was I making a statement you could prove wrong/challenge. I listed my thoughts and inquired, you provided some info which I was thankful for. If you didn't have this new found attitude you've taken with me we would have happily stopped there, instead I am having to deal with your unpleasant passive aggression towards me which manifested ever since I had the audacity to say that protectorate of yours was inactive (it was). I apologised some dozen times already over that and have been more than nice so I'm not sure why you're so determined to make me not like you.

• Upvote 1

Merely the words I used to describe what you're getting at with your talk of me "pushing my opinion into fact". You didn't post anything "against me" considering never once was I making a statement you could prove wrong/challenge. I listed my thoughts and inquired, you provided some info which I was thankful for. If you didn't have this new found attitude you've taken with me we would have happily stopped there, instead I am having to deal with your unpleasant passive aggression towards me which manifested ever since I had the audacity to say that protectorate of yours was inactive (it was). I apologised some dozen times already over that and have been more than nice so I'm not sure why you're so determined to make me not like you.

This seems like the right place to cry about it. 

• Upvote 1

This seems like the right place to cry about it. 

2AsaMSH.gif

Well I see we're done here then as that is your "go to" comment for when you've failed in your awkward stumbling about in painting me as unreasonable and want a way out. I'd tell you sorry about the protectorate comment again, but really it was so harmless, just get over it. 

kane-vs-seth-rollins-o.gif

• Upvote 1

....wtf?

1sec I'm looking for a gif to represent what I'm actually feeling

!@#$ it

Edited by TellUrGrlThx

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

2AsaMSH.gif

Well I see we're done here then as that is your "go to" comment for when you've failed in your awkward stumbling about in painting me as unreasonable and want a way out. I'd tell you sorry about the protectorate comment again, but really it was so harmless, just get over it. 

kane-vs-seth-rollins-o.gif

9Rp27Gpwjx1n2.gif

• Upvote 1

Rozalia is the only person that makes sense on this forum. His opinion might as well be fact. Also I'm bitter as !@#$ about Odd Squad not using me for this announcement, so yeah.

Exn0yyu.png

========================================

You're fired. 

Just sayin.

The Cobalt treaty was planned to be cancelled today. No bad blood with Cobalt. Still respect them very much as they've been great allies. I came to Max a little over a week ago being that UPN didn't work out. I also went many other alliances and I was well aware that InGen had the policy of cancelling all other treaties. I had made a mention that I had to wait till a date to cancel these treaties, (Today) and now that day is here and I could follow through with the InGen protection. I am very much looking forward to working with InGen.

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse
  • Upvote 3

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Well this is interesting. So you basically dropped all your allies for a protectorate?

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

9Rp27Gpwjx1n2.gif

1mQEzZi.gif

Don't worry luv, I know you tried your best. Maybe next time. 

Exn0yyu.png

You're fired.

The Cobalt treaty was planned to be cancelled today. No bad blood with Cobalt. Still respect them very much as they've been great allies. I came to Max a little over a week ago being that UPN didn't work out. I also went many other alliances and I was well aware that InGen had the policy of cancelling all other treaties. I had made a mention that I had to wait till a date to cancel these treaties, (Today) and now that day is here and I could follow through with the InGen protection. I am very much looking forward to working with InGen.

Might as well quote myself.

Didn't doubt this was the case, merely mentioned it wasn't what came to mind due to the timing of things. Thanks Ashwyn for being reasonable.

• Upvote 1

My only confusion is why is a 17k strength alliance protecting a 12k strength alliance? Just be allies.

I think - as I have told others - protection is merely a word. Most alliances that claim protection over their own members, still suffer attacks from raiders. To me protection means doing everything in my power to protect someone - be it through diplomacy (use of words) or through funding and militarizing...the term protection can also be used politically. It is true that we are fairly close in size - but it is my understanding that OS wants to kick back and lay low for a bit and have asked us to help with their image and shape them up a tad. Will that be possible? Who knows....according to NMA they are "unfixable". Will we try? You bet your sweet ass we will. Therefore, they asked for protection - we discussed and granted it. They are free to get another protectorate should they wish to benefit themselves more as well.

• Upvote 2

Exn0yyu.png

You're fired.

Nothing like getting fired on your day off. Good luck to odd squad in mending their image. Ingen are good people from what I know of them. Hope you both can make progress with the tasks at hand. Edited by chrishinton52