What do you think about the Vietnamese people?

WindupBird

Most of them are Mushrikeen and their small Mushrik nation was bombed by the Satanic Crusading nation of America, killing countless Vietnamese women and children (In the most horrific of manners), in a failed attempt at exporting their Capitalistic System of Enslavement to the rest of the world.

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Most of them are Mushrikeen and their small Mushrik nation was bombed by the Satanic Crusading nation of America, killing countless Vietnamese women and children (In the most horrific of manners), in a failed attempt at exporting their Capitalistic System of Enslavement to the rest of the world.

But when ISIS does it, it's OK?  :rolleyes:

As for the OP, IDK. What does the infinite wisdom of Mark Wahlberg, truly the most educated mind on Vietnamese history, people and culture, have to say about the Vietnamese?  -_-

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

But when ISIS does it, it's OK?  :rolleyes:

As for the OP, IDK. What does the infinite wisdom of Mark Wahlberg, truly the most educated mind on Vietnamese history, people and culture, have to say about the Vietnamese?  -_-

Mark Wahlberg said "Vietnam f**king s**t" while punching a Vietnamese man in a face. And he's right, Vietnamese people like me are f**king s**t especially on internet.

Mark Wahlberg said "Vietnam f**king s**t" while punching a Vietnamese man in a face. And he's right, Vietnamese people like me are f**king s**t especially on internet.

Good for you.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Hahaha hilarious coming from the ISIS supporter who has admitted they enslave people. I'd have thought "Satanic crusaders" would be up your alley considering thats what ISIS is (Shaytanic Mujahideen if you prefer). In fact you using "Crusaders" as an attempt at a slur is dishonest considering you love Crusaders, you love them long time. You should be more tolerant and respect Crusaders whatever their religion, they have those heroic qualities you admire after all. 

Hahaha hilarious coming from the ISIS supporter who has admitted they enslave people. I'd have thought "Satanic crusaders" would be up your alley considering thats what ISIS is (Shaytanic Mujahideen if you prefer). In fact you using "Crusaders" as an attempt at a slur is dishonest considering you love Crusaders, you love them long time. You should be more tolerant and respect Crusaders whatever their religion, they have those heroic qualities you admire after all. 

Christians have murdered many people, Christianity threw europe into the dark ages and the only place in the world where their was civilisation was in the Muslim world. if it wasn't for islam, you wouldn't be using this computer you type on as technology would never progress as far as it did

We need more Muslim themed trolls. I feel like we don't have nearly enough.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I see what you did ;)

I am aim to please.

Christians have murdered many people, Christianity threw europe into the dark ages and the only place in the world where their was civilisation was in the Muslim world. if it wasn't for islam, you wouldn't be using this computer you type on as technology would never progress as far as it did

First of all the dark ages wasn't as bad in terms of advancement as reputation makes out. Beyond that China was much more advanced at that time than both anyway, so your claim that was where the only "civilisation" was is incorrect (if we take you saying that as meaning "advanced" civilisation)

Islam is the religion of Plagiarists yes, and of taking credit for things. 

We need more Muslim themed trolls. I feel like we don't have nearly enough.

Jihad Squad as someone else said elsewhere. They should all be in Jihad Squad. 

Edited by Rozalia

Agree

Vietnamese goverment does better then the murican too

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Christians have murdered many people, Christianity threw Europe into the dark ages and the only place in the world where there was civilization was in the Muslim world. If it wasn't for Islam, you wouldn't be using this computer that you type on as technology and it would never have progressed as far as it did.

Fixed your grammar.

• Upvote 1

Fixed your grammar.

Nevarr

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

We are a bunch of jerk 'nuff said.

Closed enough, these people are full of commies,. Look on their facebook page! It's a whole cringeworthy mother lode! 21 year old college student act like a god damn 13 year old kid on the internet. Think that overrated Rage Comic cancer is funny and damn! Worse than American Weeaboos !