The Great War Web

Aksel

Just so you guys are aware........this isn't a web based on who is tied to who. This is a web based on who declared on who. 

For example. BK and TKR and both allied to tS - but InGen isn't - but we still joined in to declare on DEIC in aid of tS. <- shit like that

Again - this image is declarations only - nothing related to who is connected to who or who jumped in for who or what. 

:)

I thought the IR declaration was a side issue - or so I read in one of those threads. I didn't think the IR declaration was actually associated with the great war - just a convenient attempt at dow?

We had internal discussions about declaring on them when they partnered with VE to cement their hegemoney, but were attacked by Evenstar before we could come to a decision, so we decided to focus on those attacks first. Things seemed to be calming down and negotiations were in progress with Evenstar, but then Odd Squad jumped in when the war swung our way. UPN's bloc became not only ideologically reviling but also a threat to the Revolution at that point. 

Edited by Sam Boga

We had internal discussions about declaring on them when they partnered with VE to cement their hegemoney, but were attacked by Evenstar before we could come to a decision, so we decided to focus on those attacks first. Things seemed to be calming down and negotiations were in progress with Evenstar, but then Odd Squad jumped in when the war swung our way. UPN's bloc became not only ideologically reviling but also a threat to the Revolution at that point. 

I'll add all you guys to the image as I expand it - just to settle the nerves of all those saying you are apart of the global conflict. haha Just got to work, will be doing it soon. o/

• Upvote 1

War was never declared on you by OS instead raiding was allow by our guys as mentioned in you DOW on UPN

Edited by donsberger

Improved the overall aesthetic of mine a bit, actually kept a master copy of this with all the layers for easier editing.

j2RKBy6.png

Sorry I intended sarcasm.  :(

I forgive you <3
Edited by Pax

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

Alright. 

I did a few things. Keep in mind these are about initial declarations posted in the PW Alliance Affairs Forum. I added VE attacking Arrgh - as VE posted a declaration

In addition I added a smaller map - this includes the side conflict going on with SWF/IR/UPN - I checked war screens and saw that VI and EE were declaring war on IR as well - I get different stories from both sides of the conflict so I am calling it a "separate" Lesser Global Conflict. I don't mean any harm in that name - conflict is conflict and war is war regardless of size. 

Click here to go to Top Post to check out the maps.

You were raiding everyone, not just upn protectorates. So our MDP with evenstar was never activated...alliances deal with raiders all the time, so we left evenstar to conduct themselves. It was when you started taking prisoners of war that you caught our attention, so I went to odd squad who was presumably going to declare on you, but was directed to swf, where I asked if we could have puella and eagleland...not only Cuz of our MDP with even star but also because we remember you raiding quite a few of our members. We were countered with the wars we currently have and a prisoner of war but we aren't going to attack a prisoner of war. We didn't officially declare war on you, as we hardly see this as a war. Just loaning a helping hand, that really wasn't needed. Swf changes their plans around so that we could hit you. As far as I am aware even star has not asked anyone for help, you drawing attention to your conflict with evenstar is what caught peoples attention. J.s

This one probably

Lesser Global Conflict Map

(Red is Obviously IR & Friends - Purple is Obviously UPN Protectorates & Friends)

jEE8dy6.png

you probably need to go ahead and update this one as VI and UPN are now at war

• Upvote 1

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Updated the maps - added a bit of glow to the color sides. I think I have everything correct. 

As for the smaller conflict - white line indicates white peace between both parties. It is hard for me to follow the whole conflict between all of the UPN protectorates and outsider alliances, if anyone wants to correct me on that please do! 

Click to visit OP for updated maps.

Edited by Mad Max

Maps updated to show recent events. 

Also added the links to every event that has happened since the first declaration of this war to the OP - originally linked Wiki News to InGen forums with the link list, but made it here for safer keeping. Feel free to check that out to follow the storyline of the war. 

Click here to be brought to the OP

Links added to the link list of the OP. 

If anyone from the UPN protectorate blocks who have been involved in the "lesser conflict" or "the other war" want to give me some insight on whats going on now, shoot me a message or reply here so I can update your map.

Click here to visit OP.

Click here to visit wiki info page on The Third Great War

Click here for an interesting topic of war Dessertion 

• Upvote 1