Charter of Galactic Empire

Conner Temple

Membership

Article I- Membership is a privilege and not to be messed with. By becoming part of the Alliance, you oblige to be under full knowledge that you are now a member

Article II- Termination of membership can be caused without good cause. No prior knowledge to the terminated victim is needed. For a termination of membership requires a vote from the Emperor Council, though only the Overlord Emperor has the final say in if they are kicked.

Article III- All members of the Empire can chose to start a vote to kick any member, though only the Overlord Emperor has the final say.

Article IV- Failure to be active after 7 days of inactivity will cause you to be kicked, unless you inform the Overlord Emperor or Emperor of Foreign Admissions and Affairs. A warning message will be sent after 3 days of inactivity.

Article V- Membership may be terminated if you either fail to pay back your loan or failure to comply with military standards.

Rules of Engagement

Article I- Any and all members may attack any other nation at their own risk. Attacking a member of any of our Protectors will result in a termination of membership and will be banned from the Alliance.

Article II- Though we try and stay peaceful, any attempts of raiding and attacks are allowed though any consequences may lead yourself helpless as only the Emperor of Military Affairs and the Overlord Emperor can order a retaliation strike if requested.

Article III- Any raids on our members, perceived inactive or not, will result in an instant retaliation and only the Emperor of Military Affairs and Overlord Empire can order a peace-call. Aid may be asked after a war but the amount will be decided by the Emperor of Military Affairs or the Overlord Emperor. 

Article IV- A minimum military requirement needs to be met to stay within the Alliance. This amount will be told by the Emperor of Military Affairs, and it is up to him to keep the amount in circulation. Exceptions are made once a nation leaves a war and needs to recover, or if you have returned from a period of inactivity and you have been attacked within that time.

Economics

Article I- All members may request a loan from the bank at any time, of the amount listed on our forums (TBC). These must be repaid with 10 days, and failure to do so will result in action being forced against you.

Article II- After 15 days of unpaid loans will result in a kick and ban from the Alliance and may or may not result in hostile action to repay the loan and the cost of the attacks.

Article III- All members are entitled to loans, but late payments may cause a time of invalid attempts to request a loan. This time is up to the Emperor of Economic Affairs to decide the time but you will have a minimum time of 24 hours and a maximum of 120 hours.

Council and Leadership

Article I- Elections shall be held every 6 months, on the first Sunday of that month and end exactly seventy-two hours later.

Article II- Any member may run for council, though restrictions apply if you are under one month old or are currently involved in military engagements.

Article III- Members have 48 hours to elect any member to be a member of the council, though needs three seconds for the candidates be put into elections.

Article IV- Campaigning and question threads will be up for 72 hours after the candidates have been seconded by the right amount of people. This is the only time you can ask questions and any and all questions to the candidates will be invalid.

Article V- Elections will run for 48 hours and the winning candidate will run the Emperor stance of their chosen area. if there is a tie, the previous Overlord Emperor will decide on the winner and explaining the reason why.

Article VI- If a member of the council steps/ is taken down, they must chose someone to replace them until next elections. Termination may only be caused in good faith and must have a majority vote to pass, though the Overlord Emperor has the final say.

Edited by C Temple

LTcxGHN.jpg

As I said earlier good luck mate with your new alliance. Always nice to have more of them.

Explain

I assume what you posted was something you drafted and left in the "ATTEMPT NO.1" part you should have removed.

As I said earlier good luck mate with your new alliance. Always nice to have more of them.

I assume what you posted was something you drafted and left in the "ATTEMPT NO.1" part you should have removed.

You can say that, its my first draft I've done so all the details and rules wont be permanent and are subject to change.

LTcxGHN.jpg

Best of luck trekking out on your own, in search of a better life, lead by you, and you alone.

You should make a forum for your alliance. They're easy to make with free templates and stuff online. 

When you get all set up, the GPA will be glad to open an embassy. (Also you should open one here too)

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Best of luck trekking out on your own, in search of a better life, lead by you, and you alone.

You should make a forum for your alliance. They're easy to make with free templates and stuff online. 

When you get all set up, the GPA will be glad to open an embassy. (Also you should open one here too)

Working on a forum right now.

LTcxGHN.jpg

That was the quickest waste of time evar. You broke some records :v

If it's what I think it was then it was a common mistake. People spending so long working out the charter they forget that they need protection.

• Upvote 2

If it's what I think it was then it was a common mistake. People spending so long working out the charter they forget that they need protection.

Sounds like quite the sexual reference. Lol
  • Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I got protection with Odd Squad and I had a pending request from BoC, so I think I was doing good.

LTcxGHN.jpg