Saudi Arabia Named Head of Human Rights Council

MRBOOTY

If we put both the Shia and Sunni's under the umbrella of Islam (to which the Shia do not belong) the Shia would only make up between 7.5% to 11% of the population and all the rest (93.5%) would be Sunni. [source] So Islam is not split on this issue and the Shia are regarded by all Sunnis as apostates.

I'm well aware of the numbers. It means nothing. There are more Christians than Muslims. So by your logic, Muslims are heretics. Embrace Jesus and save yourself.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'm well aware of the numbers. It means nothing. There are more Christians than Muslims. So by your logic, Muslims are heretics. Embrace Jesus and save yourself.

The average Muslims believe in Jesus and follow him better than any Christian alive.

If you split up Catholics and Protestants (who both say the other is going to hell), instead of counting them both as Christians, and you do the same with the Sunnis and Shia.................... Sunni Muslims would be the largest religious group on the planet.

ztt5Wgs.png

John Harms The Atheist: EXPOSED

I hate it when people try to come across as religious when they're not. Look at John Harms using the talking points of atheists to bash religion:

Religion can be and has been used to control.
The big three (Christianity, Islam, Hinduism) all started innocently. But now are a political tool.

People read the Holy Books and cherrypick them. No one truly follows a religion. We've lost so much in translation. We don't know what is literal and what is metaphorical. Our religions are a mess, but they all want one thing: unity.

You think I forgot about what you said, kid? La, Wallah. 

ztt5Wgs.png

As a Protestant I've never thought a Catholic would go to hell.

Wide-sweeping accusations are bad.

Uneducated Christians limit the Holy Spirit by stating that the Holy Spirit cannot dwell outside of the Church Universal. It is the same with stating that Salvation cannot exist outside of the Church.

• Upvote 1

John Harms The Atheist: EXPOSED

I hate it when people try to come across as religious when they're not. Look at John Harms using the talking points of atheists to bash religion:

You think I forgot about what you said, kid? La, Wallah. 

???

Where did he come off as religious or using "talking points" of "Atheists"?

Unlike your view or faith, other people have the right to criticize and discuss their faith, even question it from time to time.

• Upvote 1

The average Muslims believe in Jesus and follow him better than any Christian alive.

If you split up Catholics and Protestants (who both say the other is going to hell), instead of counting them both as Christians, and you do the same with the Sunnis and Shia.................... Sunni Muslims would be the largest religious group on the planet.

They say that each other are going to hell? Last I heard, there was a general consensus among Christians about what constitutes Christendom

Also, Muslims do not follow Jesus more than Christians do since you all reject the notion that he is God. Islam is just another continuation of the Judean monotheism. Further more, we can also split Sunni into all of it's different sub-categories (like every religion), so who is telling the truth?

al-Baghdadi of course! Nothing screams the religion of peace quite like two friends enjoying a nice beheading together. 

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Brother Ibrahim believes that the Apostolic Succession got it wrong when they called the Arians(also known as the predecessors to Jehovah's Witnesses) heretics. I would say that Apostolic Succession is one of the strengths of Christianity, passing the faith from one generation to another. It is always good to remember that Thomas was one of the apostles and having doubts is nothing new. All Christians have doubts but at the end of the day we all will say of Jesus "My Lord and my God" which Jesus doesn't criticise.......

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

You should look at Christian "Intercommunion agreements", far from believing that the other sects are going to hell, many Christian sects have agreements allowing members to participate in each other rites.

How do you call all Shia muslims apostates despite the Amman message? To an outsider, it certainly seems like the most prominent Sunni and Shia clerics have gotten together to define what is and is not muslim and have agreed that both are.

Edited by Greatnate
  • Upvote 1

Also, Muslims do not follow Jesus more than Christians do since you all reject the notion that he is God.

We believe he was a Prophet/the Messiah and in the miracles he performed but to call him God would be to leave the fold of monotheism. And Jesus never said he was God in the bible, in fact he denied it at every instance, and the word "trinity" itself Is nowhere to be found in the bible. Someone tried to put it in the bible though by writing 1 John 5:7 with their own hand, but it was later thrown out of the bible as a concoction and fabrication, and all recent editions of the bible have removed that verse from their pages.

I am a student of comparative religion and I have discussed this topic at great length with Rob Ap Ioan and others, but I have yet to come across definitive evidence to suggest that the trinity is an authentic part of Christianity that was taught and endorsed by Jesus (AS). If you have such evidence then I ask you to present it to me.

ztt5Wgs.png

Brother Ibrahim believes that the Apostolic Succession got it wrong when they called the Arians(also known as the predecessors to Jehovah's Witnesses) heretics. I would say that Apostolic Succession is one of the strengths of Christianity, passing the faith from one generation to another. It is always good to remember that Thomas was one of the apostles and having doubts is nothing new. All Christians have doubts but at the end of the day we all will say of Jesus "My Lord and my God" which Jesus doesn't criticise.......

We believe he was a Prophet/the Messiah and in the miracles he performed but to call him God would be to leave the fold of monotheism. And Jesus never said he was God in the bible, in fact he denied it at every instance, and the word "trinity" itself Is nowhere to be found in the bible. Someone tried to put it in the bible though by writing 1 John 5:7 with their own hand, but it was later thrown out of the bible as a concoction and fabrication, and all recent editions of the bible have removed that verse from their pages.

I quoted from John 20: 28-29, Jesus should have stoned Thomas as was the custom of the day if Thomas was wrong......how embarrassing for the early church.....

Thankfully the early church was correct and there was no need for the savagery we see in modern day Saudi Arabia or the lands occupied by Daesh.

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan

And disregards the rest

Thomas said it out of shock of seeing Jesus alive and it was directed at God, not Jesus. 

Many of us still say "My God!" today when we are shocked by something.

You blaspheme?

And disregards the rest

Surprise surprise the Greek doesn't allow for Ibrahim's reading of the text........

Wrong. How could Thomas answer when he wasn't even asked a question?

Almost all translation read as such:

"Thomas replied to him, "My Lord and my God!" With the explanation mark "!" to indicate the shock Thomas had of seeing Jesus alive.

If I see you about to head-butt a knife and say "My God! Rob don't do it." does that mean I am referring to you as God? No.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Context is everything.......why do I bother trying to prove the obvious to you.....?

If you are not familiar with the story of Thomas, start at verse 25

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan

And disregards the rest

The context being: Thomas didn't believe Jesus was alive, Jesus stands before the unbelieving Thomas and tells him to touch him as proof that he's alive, and when Thomas touches him and realises, that he is indeed alive, he says out of astonishment "My Lord and My God!" (with the exclamation mark).

If you look at the commentary for John 20:28 in bible hub you will see that: "ὠκÏÏιός μου κ. ὠθεός μου ("My Lord and My God!) is taken by Theodore of Mopsuestia (“quasi pro miraculo facto Deum collaudat,†ed. Fritzsche, p. 41) as an exclamation of astonishment directed to God."

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

If you look at the commentary for John 20:28 in bible hub you will see that: "ὠκÏÏιός μου κ. ὠθεός μου ("My Lord and My God!) is taken by Theodore of Mopsuestia (“quasi pro miraculo facto Deum collaudat,†ed. Fritzsche, p. 41) as an exclamation of astonishment directed to God."

Bravo, you have got the idea at last.......Thomas proclaims his astonishment to his God in front of him!

Anything else is blasphemous.....now let's talk about Saudi Arabia and their dodgy human rights......

And disregards the rest

BTW just saying Pakistan has nuclear weapons.

Many Arab groups are chummy with North Korea.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I am a student of comparative religion and I have discussed this topic at great length with Rob Ap Ioan and others, but I have yet to come across definitive evidence to suggest that the trinity is an authentic part of Christianity that was taught and endorsed by Jesus (AS). If you have such evidence then I ask you to present it to me.

I know about the Islamic belief in Jesus, and I would actually agree that the Trinity is a bullshit concept and was used to overshadow my ancestors ancient religion.

There are many mentions of Jesus being God in John.

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--