Saudi Arabia Named Head of Human Rights Council

MRBOOTY

Way more people are embracing no religion in the West then are embracing Islam, by a huge margin.

Read what I said, again:

Muslims have more children and more people embrace Islam in the west than any other religion. Only a matter of time.

Unless you are classifying "no religion" as a religion? smh

ztt5Wgs.png

Read what I said, again:

Unless you are classifying "no religion" as a religion? smh

Technically it is. Or cosmology is, at least.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Secularism, atheism, agnosticism, religious pluralism, new age spirituality and the like is growing faster than Islam in Europe. In fact, it's the fastest growing religious view. I would say the same for America. This is a common trend in advanced societies with better education. 

You can have as many kids as you want, but the planet is going to overpopulate and everyone will kill themselves long before Islam takes over Europe. 

The prediction by none other than "pew research", who's Greatnate cited, is that Islam will be the dominate religion in Europe with in 50 years.

You will probably be around to witness the stealthy conquest, and since I live in the UK I guess I'm already contributing my share. ;P

ztt5Wgs.png

It's too little too late. You can't reverse it now, and expelling hundreds of millions of Muslims from Europe seems incredibly far fetched.

Again seems far fetched, but in the event of a purely "civil-war" (with no outside actors), I believe Muslims would come out on top.

No probs, we'll just phone Croatia, they will teach us the ways of train cramming. 

the paradise of north korea.

You will probably be around to witness the stealthy conquest, and since I live in the UK I guess I'm already contributing my share. ;P

Carry on, you are turning people against Islam with your extremist views. Have you not noticed that you are the comedy act on this forum.

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan
  • Upvote 1

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

The prediction by none other than "pew research", who's Greatnate cited, is that Islam will be the dominate religion in Europe with in 50 years.

You will probably be around to witness the stealthy conquest, and since I live in the UK I guess I'm already contributing my share. ;P

Except secularism will be far, far larger. 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Carry on, you are turning people against Islam with your extremely views.

I am just presenting them with the truth and clarifying the reality for them, but if that make them hostile to Islam then that's their problem.

Have you not noticed that you are the comedy act on this forum.

That's rich coming from someone who does nothing but shit-post and has no substance to his posts whatsoever.

As for me, I will continue hurling the truth at falsehood and watching falsehood perish. Point Blank.

Except secularism will be far, far larger. 

You're numbers will be to no avail; especially as people even in America would rather vote for a Muslim than an atheist.

7P7ljl4.gif

ztt5Wgs.png

I am just presenting them with the truth and clarifying the reality for them, but if that make them hostile to Islam then that's their problem.

That's rich coming from someone who does nothing but shit-post and has no substance to his posts whatsoever.

As for me, I will continue hurling the truth at falsehood and watching falsehood perish. Point Blank.

You're numbers will be to no avail; especially as people even in America would rather vote for a Muslim than an atheist.

7P7ljl4.gif

That's completely irrelevant to what we're talking about.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Shit-posting? Is that all you can say? My posts have the substance of authority as posted by one who has permission to preach in a evangelical Anglican church under supervision. When you post on the bible I have the authority to counter your misinformation. I have asked for where your authority to teach and interpret the Quran comes from, to which you have not responded. I am currently working on achieving the bishops license to preach in an Anglican church without supervision. Are you an Iman or Quran scholar? If not, stop telling us that your interpretation is the correct one. Now shall we return to topic before this thread gets closed down as well?

It has everything to do with what we're talking about.

Muslims will get elected to the government and they will implement the Sharia, Inshallah.

So why haven't those appointed to government not done so yet, Baroness Warsi or any of the 13 Muslim MPs in Westminster? In fact those already elected have opposed Sharia to date. Also how are they going to be elected if it is wrong to vote as you claim.......?

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan

And disregards the rest

It has everything to do with what we're talking about.

Muslims will get elected to the government and they will implement the Sharia, Inshallah.

No, it's irrelevant. We're talking about the growth of Islam, not who is President of the United States. The US constitution also prevents Sharia law and if you think Sharia could ever be enforced in America, you're a complete idiot. That's like saying the government could ban guns. They cant. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

So why haven't those appointed to government not done so yet, Baroness Warsi or any of the 13 Muslim MPs in Westminster? In fact those already elected have opposed Sharia to date. Also how are they going to be elected if it is wrong to vote as you claim.......?

The current one are not Muslim but apostates; when we have the numbers we will get real Muslims into government, Inshallah.

No, it's irrelevant. We're talking about the growth of Islam, not who is President of the United States. The US constitution also prevents Sharia law and if you think Sharia could ever be enforced in America, you're a complete idiot. That's like saying the government could ban guns. They cant. 

The entire constitution will be annulled, bi'ithnillah, and America will become a Muslim country before your very eyes.

It's a matter of time, just wait, for I am also waiting.

ztt5Wgs.png

The current one are not Muslim but apostates; when we have the numbers we will get real Muslims into government, Inshallah.

What authority do you have to say that?

And disregards the rest

The entire constitution will be annulled, bi'ithnillah, and America will become a Muslim country before your very eyes.

It's a matter of time, just wait, for I am also waiting.

Oh, yes, of course. I see the light. I am now a Muslim.

BRB. Going to petition for Sharia in the US.

#Sharia4America

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Al-Baghdadi said so!!! He is the true Caliph! He's even more Caliph than Muhammad! It's troooo!!! 

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

We don't have a clergy in Islam! If anyone falls into one of the 10 nullifiers of Islam we can make takfeer against them.

So maybe stop comparing it to your polluted Christianity.

Oh, yes, of course. I see the light. I am now a Muslim.

BRB. Going to petition for Sharia in the US.

#Sharia4America

0/10 shit-posting. You can't simply declare yourself to be Muslim, without taking Shahadah, and with no knowledge about Islam.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

We don't have a clergy in Islam! If anyone falls into one of the 10 nullifiers of Islam we can make takfeer against them.

So maybe stop comparing it to your polluted Christianity.

But what gives you the authority to say that? 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

He spoke the truth. 

From your point of view, yes. However to speak of it as an absolute is wrong. You are being subjective on your views and not rational by your judgement. in other words- you embarrass yourself. So does Abu Haddad. It is a shame of the name attached, as Ba'al Haddad is a wonderful Canaanite Lord of Storms and some Internet troll took his name, but not his title.

Stop confusing other religions with Islam and understand the fact that Islam is more than just a religion. It also has it's own political, judicial, legal, economic, and social systems which all Muslims must to adhere to in order to fully practise their religion.

It's wishful thinking on your part if you expect Muslims to suddenly abandon them in favour of secularism.

As does Judaism, yet Judaism has the functionality to establish itself under any condition while not forcing others politically to subdue others to its practices. People can practice their own faith in a Jewish State and Jews can practice their faith in a secular State. Islam persecutes those in their own State with taxation, no political protection and simply being ostracized. Cases have even led people to their deaths simply by false accusation. No faith in a free society has the authority to enforce others to practice what they do not believe by enforcement of law. If Islamic law demands otherwise, it is an oppressive cult, not a faith. Are you saying that Islam is an oppressive cult?

• Upvote 1

Al-Baghdadi said so!!! He is the true Caliph! He's even more Caliph than Muhammad! It's troooo!!! 

The Prophet Muhammad (saw) was never a Khalifah/Caliph.

The tile Khalifah/Caliph means "successor to the Prophet (saw)". (Only in terms of leadership of the Ummah, not Prophethood.)

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

But what gives you the authority to say that? 

Islam makes every one of their own followers into their own little Popes. All of them have their own interpretation of the scriptures, their own masters of their own practices and their own right to declare anything they disagree with to be apostasy and create infidels at will.

Well, this is true of the Sunnis I have met. The Shia and Sufi are actually quite nice.

Edited by VasiliusKonstantinos
  • Upvote 1

The Prophet Muhammad (saw) was never a Khalifah/Caliph.

The tile Khalifah/Caliph means "successor to the Prophet (saw)". (Only in terms of leadership of the Ummah, not Prophethood.)

Yes, and neither is !@#$daddy or anyone ever for that matter. 

EDIT: It's censored. For shame! Now it's not as funny.

Islam makes every one of their own followers into their own little Popes. All of them have their own interpretation of the scriptures, their own masters of their own practices and their own right to declare anything they disagree with to be apostasy and create infidels at will.

Well, this is true of the Sunnis I have met. The Shia and Sufi are actually quite nice.

Precisely. The authority of Islam died with Muhammad. I as well prefer Shia/Sufi ideas. Rumi was dope as a rope.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Shows how little you know about Islam or Islamic history. I suggest educating yourself on the matter before speaking next time.

It's true. The same can be said about Christianity and Jesus. Unless you have another explanation for the existence of Shia. 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

It's true. The same can be said about Christianity and Jesus. Unless you have another explanation for the existence of Shia. 

If we put both the Shia and Sunni's under the umbrella of Islam (to which the Shia do not belong) the Shia would only make up between 7.5% to 11% of the population and all the rest (93.5%) would be Sunni. [source] So Islam is not split on this issue and the Shia are regarded by all Sunnis as apostates.

ztt5Wgs.png