The Coalition Declaration of War

Bollocks

Cornerstone has no problem with tC. We obviously don't want them involved in a war with our friends but it is an understandable outcome. tC is standing by their word as is Cornerstone. It is that same commitment to keeping their word that Cornerstone relies on to make a pact worth signing with them.

You know I've been trying to convince VE to use some of their open offense slots to facilitate us... maybe you can help me convince them

tC and CS signed a treaty knowing very well we could be landing on opposite sides of this conflict, and went forward with it anyway because it wasn't a treaty signed for short term political convenience. I'm sorry we disappointed you though, I had a impression you were our biggest fan. 

Yea, sorry mate.  I don't really know who you are.  And you will continue to be forgetful when you can muster only 1-war blitzes.

And you completely missed the point.  Weakening your allies extended sphere weakens your own sphere.  Well done.

Yea, sorry mate.  I don't really know who you are.  And you will continue to be forgetful when you can muster only 1-war blitzes.

And you completely missed the point.  Weakening your allies extended sphere weakens your own sphere.  Well done.

Yet I don't recall you badgering Cornerstone over that. They too knew full well what was likely to happen and instead of citing conflict of interests went in anyway. 

Not saying they shouldn't have gone in of course, just saying everything you're saying applies to them too. 

• Upvote 1

I'll give you a 2/10 for effort. 0.5 points for a weak jab at our celebrity status. 0.75 points for a poor attempt to spin VE's filled defense slots into our personal ineptitude at war. And the remaining 0.75 points for strange FA commentary.

• Upvote 2

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK