The Coalition Declaration of War

Bollocks

I do remember everyone joining that war to assist us, it was much appreciated and I still thank all for it.

Pretty sure that was the whole reason we even went to war then. Now it's just few alliances acting like children because one didn't want to play in their clubhouse anymore.

Pretty sure that was the whole reason we even went to war then. Now it's just few alliances acting like children because one didn't want to play in their clubhouse anymore.

You just described every political interaction here, ever.

q8nfyvc.gif

Please don't spam these forums until you can declare more than 1 war.  :P

Seriously though, this is the truest form of Declaration of War.....in the singular.

And yes, this is what FA failing looks like:

The Syndicate - Protectorate
Cornerstone - MDoAP

Goes in via oA so it can basically hurt it's MDoAP partner.

I do think though that both CS and tC had the understanding that we unfortunately wound up on the opposite side. There is no hard feelings from Cornerstone and we understand that tC has obligations to tS quite similar to what we feel with VE

o7 tC

Edited by Senatorius
  • Upvote 1

Please don't spam these forums until you can declare more than 1 war.  :P

Seriously though, this is the truest form of Declaration of War.....in the singular.

You know I've been trying to convince VE to use some of their open offense slots to facilitate us... maybe you can help me convince them

And yes, this is what FA failing looks like:

The Syndicate - Protectorate

Cornerstone - MDoAP

Goes in via oA so it can basically hurt it's MDoAP partner.

tC and CS signed a treaty knowing very well we could be landing on opposite sides of this conflict, and went forward with it anyway because it wasn't a treaty signed for short term political convenience. I'm sorry we disappointed you though, I had a impression you were our biggest fan. 

Edited by Bollocks

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Welcome to the fray!

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

You would have experience with this from the last war.

Except that we don't. We had a legit reason to hit SK back then.

What we see here is TC declaring on an ally's ally supposedly to defend TS from VE. But what's funny is that VE didn't even attack TS. If they were really serious on helping their protector, they should have attacked Rose who were the actual agressors. If they did that, not only will they be directly helping TS but also avoid all the unnecessary FA complications.

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

What we see here is TC declaring on an ally's ally supposedly to defend TS from VE. But what's funny is that VE didn't even attack TS. If they were really serious on helping their protector, they should have attacked Rose who were the actual agressors. If they did that, not only will they be directly helping TS but also avoid all the unnecessary FA complications.

Aphelion pls. let iso handle fa.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

You folks in Rose can attack any alliance you feel is not warring to your high standards.