Wait another alliance on the Black Sphere

Ryan.Quills

Who use the same account and get confused by replying with the wrong account. . . yes

Actually I was sleeping over at my friends house and I asked him if I could go on his computer and check forums and I replied with his account on without looking.

Actually I was sleeping over at my friends house and I asked him if I could go on his computer and check forums and I replied with his account on without looking.

That is why you share the same Unique ID huh. 

• Upvote 1

Ryan, no one trusts you you've tried this multiple times. You are not a diplomat nor are you a good player. Sit in an alliance and learn to play the game. If I were you I'd delete my nation make a new one and never use the name Ryan Quills ever again. Because you have burned to many bridges. Become a lower member of a top alliance try to move up and then after gaining at least 4 months worth of experience in the game try this again but stop trying to combine people. Just build a normal alliance like everyone else. You've become a joke to everyone in the community just quit while your ahead man.

Fire is nice eh?

Tell your "friends" that the throwaway multi accounts against Noir newbie nations is welcome war training.
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Ryan, no one trusts you you've tried this multiple times. You are not a diplomat nor are you a good player. Sit in an alliance and learn to play the game. If I were you I'd delete my nation make a new one and never use the name Ryan Quills ever again. Because you have burned to many bridges. Become a lower member of a top alliance try to move up and then after gaining at least 4 months worth of experience in the game try this again but stop trying to combine people. Just build a normal alliance like everyone else. You've become a joke to everyone in the community just quit while your ahead man.

You should also know this that I've rerolled over ten times now and I have over a years experience. And also stop ruining peoples dreams.

• Wiki Mod

Why is sheepy letting multi go free like this?

He's ignoring it so we can have our laughs & is to lazy to actually deal with it unless they actually do something of note. Or so I suspect.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Well did you ever think that its not just me or another person that gets affected by people like you.

im still waiting for you to answer my questions ingame.. fun first alliance to be in..

EDIT: and.... its gone (would do the south park meme if but you just have to settle for the text)

this alliance lasted 3 days?

Edited by Vivke

EDIT: and.... its gone (would do the south park meme if but you just have to settle for the text)

this alliance lasted 3 days?

That's longer than most of ansom's alliances have lived for.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

That's longer than most of ansom's alliances have lived for.

That's because he isn't actually trying to grow most of them. If you'll notice, Odd Squad is a lot younger than CF but they're still a good deal larger. Don't go insulting other alliances if your own isn't doing to hot.

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

That's because he isn't actually trying to grow most of them. If you'll notice, Odd Squad is a lot younger than CF but they're still a good deal larger. Don't go insulting other alliances if your own isn't doing to hot.

You really gotta get over your beef with CF, son.

And remember kids, steady wins the race!

• Upvote 2

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You really gotta get over your beef with CF, son.

And remember kids, steady wins the race!

Just pointing out facts.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Just pointing out facts.

An alliance can be as big as the moon, doesn't really count for !@#$ if it's disbanded 5 minutes later.

The point of CF isn't to expand at an alarming rate. If we did we'd advertise, put more effort in to recruiting and all that jazz. And there's of course nothing wrong in having that as a tactic. But we're doing this a bit different. Check our alliance page and the nation scores and you'll probably notice why.

With that said, I only wrote that as a harmless joke. If ansom really got his feelings hurt I'll apologize to him directly.

Edited by Satisfriend

4nVL9WJ.jpg