Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

Super triggered about some simple pictures arn't you Roz?

All those words just to say:

Rahl is smashing me into the ground and I cannot win so I will try to confuse the issue once more.

Welp, since I enjoy triggered Roz:

trump29n-2-web.jpg

If you want to see someone triggered reread your post.

I do see your super low energy attempt to distract people from the fact that you posted and then voted for yourself in a poll.  Who cares?  Oh that would be you!  HAHAHAHAHAHA

-signature removed for rules violation-

I to know all of Roz's moves.  I suppose I should have predicted where he would try to pretend that I care about something which concerns him deeply.  Then I too could have claimed advanced knowledge.

Yeah we got it.  Me catching you in triggered try-hard mode moved your needle to super triggered.

HAHAHAHA

cjones05062016.jpg

-signature removed for rules violation-

Wow that picture is a twofer. The good guy isn't for Trump so he's good but... he's still a !@#$ white male so got to portray him negatively also. It's a real shame all the spiciest of images belong to Trump, got to put up with these poor efforts when you try to counter. Sad! Though the Japanese/Koreans are pretty good I must say, western efforts are very poor by the large.

JfEH3sS.jpg

Lol. Word for word you're doing exactly as I noted. You actually think you can war on memes hahaha. Like an image that photoshops Trump in front of KKK members can match the spiciness of proper memes.

ysd7J1.jpg

How does the KKK keep their whites so white?

Something called BleachBit I am told.