Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

HAHAHAHA

You literally just rushed into a two person conversation that you were not involved in.  I suspect this was your normal tactic to disrupt debates that you dislike.

Finally taking that garbage here? Good but I doubt you will be.

No. I told you to not campaign and try to win over support in the thread as it's not the place. Nothing more.

Finally taking that garbage here? Good but I doubt you will be.

No. I told you to not campaign and try to win over support in the thread as it's not the place. Nothing more.

So you admit to "hounding" people.  Great that you are starting to admit to your faults again.  You have regressed in the past but I will take any forward progress.

And in fact you DID say "something more".  But your inability to keep on track is Roz101.

-signature removed for rules violation-

So you admit to "hounding" people.  Great that you are starting to admit to your faults again.  You have regressed in the past but I will take any forward progress.

And in fact you DID say "something more".  But your inability to keep on track is Roz101.

??? I think I see what you're trying but I'm not even going to bother. I'll address it later. 

Don't campaign here and no one believes you anyway was the full thing yes. You then in the next post after saying you despised Clinton said you'd vote for her if you voted. You tried to convince people who hate Clinton that you really hate her too so they could approve of you, that was plainly obvious and you were caught out quickly enough.

Oh, people believe me.  I am very bigly believed.  High energy!

I can say that I dislike someone and would vote for them anyway.  Not a hard thing to do given the alternative.  The potential for this might escape you but you are a low energy person.  Sad really.

I frankly don't care what people think of me...people who care about such things make polls and vote for themselves.  Very low energy people.

The point was never what you're getting at. It was to prove the statement I made that you've shot yourself down big league while having no effect on me. My numbers have always been poor, I rub people the wrong way, my style can be aggressive, and I'm also the supporter of very non mainstream positions. I am fully aware of such things.

The point was never what you're getting at. It was to prove the statement I made that you've shot yourself down big league while having no effect on me. My numbers have always been poor, I rub people the wrong way, my style can be aggressive, and I'm also the supporter of very non mainstream positions. I am fully aware of such things.

And I am not and never was "gunning for some big league guy".  I had other goals which are progressing nicely.  Smacking low energy roz down over and over is still fun for me though so I will keep at it until it bores me.

And I am not and never was "gunning for some big league guy".  I had other goals which are progressing nicely.  Smacking low energy roz down over and over is still fun for me though so I will keep at it until it bores me.

So you've sank your reputation into the toilet for what exactly? To annoy me or something? Please. I'm accustomed to arguing and batting away posts from half a dozen people all hitting me. I can handle one poster. Additionally unless Clinton wins it means all of zero anyway whatever it is.

So you've sank your reputation into the toilet for what exactly? To annoy me or something? Please. I'm accustomed to arguing and batting away posts from half a dozen people all hitting me. I can handle one poster. Additionally unless Clinton wins it means all of zero anyway whatever it is.

I had a reputation?  Here?  HAHAHA

Anyway, I will let you know in about 80ish days.

If you are "used to this"...then you have not accumulated many skills.  But yes yes keep poking to figure it out.  I prefer a build up.

I had a reputation?  Here?  HAHAHA

Anyway, I will let you know in about 80ish days.

If you are "used to this"...then you have not accumulated many skills.  But yes yes keep poking to figure it out.  I prefer a build up.

Whenever you like it or not by posting you do build up a reputation and you were prior to all this quite active in the Social Hub area. I wouldn't say your reputation was fully positive or anything (hard to have such a reputation) but it wasn't as bad as it is now.

When you're against the mainstream you get used to clashing with people quite quickly.

Pretty sure I already know your game but whatever. If it's that you're dishonourable alongside everything else than I'll be disappointed. 

Whenever you like it or not by posting you do build up a reputation and you were prior to all this quite active in the Social Hub area. I wouldn't say your reputation was fully positive or anything (hard to have such a reputation) but it wasn't as bad as it is now.

When you're against the mainstream you get used to clashing with people quite quickly.

Pretty sure I already know your game but whatever. If it's that you're dishonourable alongside everything else than I'll be disappointed. 

Oh, if such a thing matters it will rapidly regress to the mean once you scuttle off.

Again, if you are used to it you have not developed the skills to do it well.

pretty sure you do not

http://www.wave3.com/story/32853088/virginia-kkk-group-sets-record-straight-on-trump-remarks

During that investigation, the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan declared back in May that Donald Trump would be the best candidate for the job. Days after Clinton's ad went live, the grand dragon says he wants to set the record straight.

"The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes we believe in. We want our country to be safe.â€

Those were the words of the Imperial Wizard for the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan during our initial interview in May. Standing with the Imperial Wizard was the Grand Dragon, who traveled to Richmond’s Chimbarazo Park to, in his words, “set the record straight.â€

"We did not. Have not. Will not endorse Donald Trump. Period,†the Grand Dragon remarked.

A KKK leader has endorsed Clinton and contributed to her also if we are fair on this matter. However this KKK thing is something that always comes out of the woodwork and is a pure manipulation tool. The KKK is and has been for a long time completely irrelevant.

Oh, if such a thing matters it will rapidly regress to the mean once you scuttle off.

Again, if you are used to it you have not developed the skills to do it well.

pretty sure you do not

Considering with every encounter your stock drops while mine stays solid I'd say you're getting killed out here.

http://www.wave3.com/story/32853088/virginia-kkk-group-sets-record-straight-on-trump-remarks

A KKK leader has endorsed Clinton and contributed to her also if we are fair on this matter. However this KKK thing is something that always comes out of the woodwork and is a pure manipulation tool. The KKK is and has been for a long time completely irrelevant.

Considering with every encounter your stock drops while mine stays solid I'd say you're getting killed out here.

Ahhh, only some KKK leaders are in open support of the Cuck!  Your point is typical weak and low energy.

Are you saying that your "stock" is soooo low that it cannot go down?  Fascinating.  That must be why you are so concerned about it?  I personally don't give a shit but since you do - lolz.

Ahhh, only some KKK leaders are in open support of the Cuck!  Your point is typical weak and low energy.

Are you saying that your "stock" is soooo low that it cannot go down?  Fascinating.  That must be why you are so concerned about it?  I personally don't give a shit but since you do - lolz.

??? You posted something stating they endorsed. I posted something clearing that up. That somehow is weak and low energy. Try harder please, you keep embarrassing yourself.

I have my fans and I have those who don't like me very much, you can't make a difference in that. As for not giving a crap you do and it's plainly obvious which is why you chimed in in the thread and have been constantly rattling away these sour "I don't care but you do blah blah blah" because you've seen you've sunk yourself deep  with your antics. Had your numbers been solid you would have been crowing.

Oh and Trump is not KKK no. I spoke to him at the lodge so trust me, he ain't KKK. 

Who said the Cuck was KKK?  Just that some seem likely to endorse him.  I wonder why?

Yup, your reply was low energy.  You posted that only select members of the KKK have endorsed him.  True and very low energy.

HAHAHAHA you think I care!  This coming from a dude who makes a poll and immediately votes for himself.  What a funny little man you are Roz.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_ntngeoFDE71ud2mnlo1_500.jpg

Edited by LordRahl2

Clinton was the original birther.

Why are you even mentioning the KKK? they fell out of relevancy about 40 years ago. ISIS is by far a bigger issue, and ISIS want cuckolds like johnson and Clinton in the big chair

LordRahl2 got his feelings hurt at the usage of the term cuck openly so he's now on his little jihad to fight back against the memes. His response against cuck was to say Trump has sex with Putin because... well he really is no good at this and didn't know how to use cuck properly. By doing so he did a homophobic thing which is to use homosexuality as an attack on someone. He has not yet apologised for doing such a thing which shows his low character. 

A meme regarding Clinton is her kissing her KKK mentor who was a "good old boy" so he's trying to do a whataboutery on Trump.

In short he has regressed into a full on Hillshill, his posts thus far and to come make that pretty clear.

Who said the Cuck was KKK?  Just that some seem likely to endorse him.  I wonder why?

Yup, your reply was low energy.  You posted that only select members of the KKK have endorsed him.  True and very low energy.

HAHAHAHA you think I care!  This coming from a dude who makes a poll and immediately votes for himself.  What a funny little man you are Roz.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_ntngeoFDE71ud2mnlo1_500.jpg

Uh... says that yet posts another image like that.

What of it?

Oh boy I got you good. Juicy. 

Clinton was the original birther.

LordRahl2 got his feelings hurt at the usage of the term cuck openly so he's now on his little jihad to fight back against the memes. His response against cuck was to say Trump has sex with Putin because... well he really is no good at this and didn't know how to use cuck properly. By doing so he did a homophobic thing which is to use homosexuality as an attack on someone. He has not yet apologised for doing such a thing which shows his low character. 

A meme regarding Clinton is her kissing her KKK mentor who was a "good old boy" so he's trying to do a whataboutery on Trump.

In short he has regressed into a full on Hillshill, his posts thus far and to come make that pretty clear.

Uh... says that yet posts another image like that.

What of it?

Oh boy I got you good. Juicy. 

Oh?  Actually I just found you obnoxious.  My feelings have survived the low energy of Roz well - thanks for your consideration.

You post any old image.  Doesn't seem to matter to you.

But yup.  Only some members of the KKK support Trump.  You are absolutely right!  Keep making that point Roz.

2vwa53t.png

I love that when you are triggered you think you have gotten me!

Edited by LordRahl2

Oh?  Actually I just found you obnoxious.  My feelings have survived the low energy of Roz well thanks for your consideration.

You post any old image.  Doesn't seem to matter to you.

But yup.  Only some members of the KKK support Trump.  You are absolutely right!  Keep making that point Roz.

2vwa53t.png

I love that when you are triggered you think you have gotten me!

Your crying over the word cuck and trying to get people to see the "error of their ways" was precious. I'm not forgetting that any time soon. I'm not going to be forgetting your homophobia either. 

This is why I said Kaiser_Krystof that he wouldn't care anyway so no point much engaging seriously. The aim is to get you provoked and into throwing up constant defenses for pages on end. Stating Clinton's ties seems good but he'll ignore it and carry on because he ain't interested in defending Clinton on that as the goal is to attack Trump. Basically his attack is weak as hell but if by constantly ignoring you and repeating it he can get you to keep responding then well, it can't be weak, it must be big time if it got you to give such a reaction. It's good but I know these sort of tactics so no dice.

In short he is a very dishonest person and always keep that in mind when dealing with him. He's always got these sort of plots going when debating as he is someone who doesn't see a debate as a conversation on an issue. He sees a debate as the majestic white knight LordRahl2 vs someone who dares disagree with him. His objective in a "debate" is thus not to find the truth of the matter but to eliminate his opponent (often through a combination of provoking and mocking). Such people are the lowest of the low when it comes to debates. 

Anyway back to LordRahl2 I see you've disengaged ever so slightly from saying you don't care about the poll, trying to get rid of it as a point to address. Clever but on this I'll actually chase you up on because I know it gets you. Got you all mad at the poll, so much so that after that major lull in posting from you you're back in business and posting constantly.

Edited by Rozalia