Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

The word cuck apparently is wide sweeping and hits 50% of the country. So if I were to say LordRahl2 is a cuck I would be insulting 50% of America by doing so. Wow.

Ummmm, you use an insulting word to define 100% of your political rivals who represent 50ish percent of the population and you are surprised to be called on it?

Also note, that I just said, or implied, that white supremacists and racists are joining the party and find a kindred spirit in the wannabe Cuck in chief.

So actually it is YOU insulting 50+% of people not I.

Really nice try at not looking at yourself in the mirror.  You must try to avoid mirrors in general. 

You Roz YOU insult wide swaths of people and are ok with it.  You Roz YOU use ad hominems freely in debates.

Changing letter size does not change the debate.

Nor does it change who you are son.

Nice try though. 

Since you asked:

Here is your first usage ITT (not gonna check every single thread on the forum):

This is the type of people we're dealing with folks. Low energy cucks.

20 March 2016.  (page 5 if you would like to check)

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Politicians are fair game, as are you. I don't say all people who vote Democrat for example are cucks. For that matter not all politicians I disagree with are globalists (Corbyn for one) so I don't hit them in that manner. So again:

The word cuck apparently is wide sweeping and hits 50% of the country. So if I were to say LordRahl2 is a cuck I would be insulting 50% of America by doing so. Wow. WowWowWow.

Stop re-posting the same Images/Quotes. there is 75 pages of this garbage and half of it is repeats.

Don't worry, my gems shine through LordRahl2's garbage.

This is the type of people we're dealing with folks. Low energy cucks.

Its not hard to read Roz.  It really isn't.  They are your words.

Weasel weasel.  I will drag up more and more.

946601_mQIIjb5f.jpg

Its not hard to read Roz.  It really isn't.  They are your words.

Weasel weasel.  I will drag up more and more.

I just looked up my post. I said that about men who on television were making absurd statements. They're fair game. The hardcore Clinton fanatics like yourself are a very small minority, most Clinton supporters are innocent good people. 

The word cuck apparently is wide sweeping and hits 50% of the country. So if I were to say LordRahl2 is a cuck I would be insulting 50% of America by doing so. Wow. WowWowWow.

They were people like you yes. Thankfully not many of your type in the world. 

Just some ammo for when the cucks try to claim there has been record levels of deportations and more go out then in. Stay nimble. 

Selected random page.  Found Roz calling everyone he disagrees with cucks.

This is too easy Roz.

01_Univision1.jpg

LordRahl2 is a cuck == Half of America are cucks under LordRahl2's magic logic. 

This is the sort of mad, dishonest, and arrogant people we're dealing with folks. Very nasty, very dishonest, Sad!

Polls are coming out and Trump is tied with Clinton for the most part, worse for Clinton he's ahead in the 3 key swing states. 

Oh look. The cucks were wrong again. 

Oh hey, what is this on the next page ITT?

Roz calling everyone who disagrees with him a cuck.

This is too easy Roz

Selected random page.  Found Roz calling everyone he disagrees with cucks.

This is too easy Roz.

01_Univision1.jpg

Cucks == Lyin'Rahl2 and friends on that one.

LordRahl2 is a cuck == Half of America are cucks under LordRahl2's magic logic. 

This is the sort of mad, dishonest, and arrogant people we're dealing with folks. Very nasty, very dishonest, Sad!

Oh hey, what is this on the next page ITT?

Roz calling everyone who disagrees with him a cuck.

This is too easy Roz

Pollsters, MSM, and fanatics like yourself. This really the best you got? Sad!

the Democucks narratives that minorities are disadvantaged because racism or some other nonsense. You can't baby minorities into being successful, only a firm but fair hand can help encourage that.

Wait wait wait Whats this?

I thought Roz was percise in his language and only used Cucks against LordRahl2 and not against whole swaths of society.

Madness.

Is Roz lying to us?

Facts show that he is.

Wait wait wait Whats this?

I thought Roz was percise in his language and only used Cucks against LordRahl2 and not against whole swaths of society.

Madness.

Is Roz lying to us?

Facts show that he is.

The Democrat party politicians are cucks yes though there are a few exceptions. Nothing there about ordinary people. HAHAHA, got you desperately looking at all my posts now. In your head rent free. 

GROWING STRONGER! Build The Wall! Make Mexico Pay For It! Deport Cuckoldry!

In his own Bold letters Roz calls another group Cuckolds.

I actually never saw this.  I did not think you used open racism.  But now we can all see it.

The Democrat party politicians are cucks 

And your argument is over now isn't it.

So according to Roz Cucks are:

Democrats

The media

People who supported Sanders

Republicans who supported anyone other than the wannabie Cuck in chief

Mexicans

So let see....that is about 70% of America.

Nice try Roz.  You lose this round...what was it you called people who lose?  I forget.

Deport fanatics like Lyin'Rahl2 yes, globalist filth. 

Who looks desperate here Roz?  All I am doing is quoting your words back at you for all to see.

??? Mexicans are cucks you say? Nah, Mexicans are the ones (well ones of many) in your bedroom right now. They're good people, I meet some of them regularly at the lodge. 

The Roz is in LordCuck's head rent free!

Edited by Rozalia

The cucks who decry those who speak out against it are scum to these people like any other, the useful idiots... they'll be the first to be killed.

Wow.  Just wow.

Holy shit Roz.  did you actually type that?