Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

If either side wins, we might have a civil war. Trust me. Republicans would probably win because, you know, all the weapons they own.

Don't fear, the Donald has the evil storm troopers on his side so if there is a war it'll be quick.

rGCXgY7pwFyHOEJJCUL2MGci9_8w159zeQJPDEbY

l6Bkbg.png

zNOpH88.jpg

You realize liberals own guns right? Hell im a liberal and I'm saving up for a gun myself.

What kind? I might start a PaW guns thread if I ever get around to taking pics of mine.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

What kind? I might start a PaW guns thread if I ever get around to taking pics of mine.

I'm thinking of a simple handgun for Defense purposes only, and to use at a target range for fun. Im in the process of deciding which handgun fits me the most, and then save up for it doubt I'll ever need it, but I would rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it

Edited by Riza Hawkeye

PoJQyFJ.gif

I'm thinking of a simple handgun for Defense purposes only, and to use at a target range for fun. Im in the process of deciding which handgun fits me the most, and then save up for it doubt I'll ever need it, but I would rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it

Here you go......only a 3-shooter:

50%20cal%20handgun_zps1tl2uwn5.jpg

X4EfkAB.png