Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

my numbers only go up

Roz's numbers going up:

tumblr_li8sslQosT1qf8433o1_500.gif

Lyin'Rahl2 tells me he beat me in that one thread ignoring that I beat him like twenty five times before that. We're dealing with a very dishonest person folks.

No, I demolished you.

-signature removed for rules violation-

So I looked at the numbers folks and Lyin'Rahl2 is going down, I'm beating him big league by tremendous numbers. Just goes to show folks, people don't like dishonest people.

Which is about the level of policy and analysis from your horse.  Which is fine and all . . . dumb, but fine.

The media is so dishonest and so sleezy folks. They won't talk about Lyin'Rahl2's corruption, but they'll go ask my cat if I'm a terrible owner or not. There is nothing too small they won't try to twist. It's disgusting folks.

Quite frankly what we don't need is stupid weak people. Our enemies they laugh at us every time we send Lyin'Rahl2 on a plane to them, I mean why wouldn't they? I'd laugh too. Our enemies are sharp, they're smart and strong, and we need strong smart people on our side to compete. 

So I'm seeing Lyin'Rahl2 on TV, lying, as usual. Then I think... doesn't he look tired? He has no stamina, I mean I've not even started on him and he's already going down big league.

“Russia’s plenty tough, but we got to – you got to go with the punches folks,†The Cuck said. “We got to do what we have to do. We have to make it good, and you always have to be prepared to walk.â€

The Cuck preparing to abandon his allies when Putin comes knocking.

Very low energy.