Orbis Official Trading Card Game!

Kastor

~Orbis Official Trading Card Game~

It is with great pleasure that I announce the creation of the Orbis Official trading Card Game.

What is this?

Its a trading card game, where everyone can battle to be the best. Create cards, hold grudges, and settle things once and for all on the battlefield. I have written a basic simulator with the help of google docs. It allows everyone to have an even chance to play and upgrade their cards. It creates a very even playing field where all members can advance and have fun!

How do I purchase Cards?

A link here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rMeqIpSSSN4Gece36r062O31E98h6FGCVvIZl6jWvvc/edit#gid=0shows you what cards are currently available the the prices of these cards. However, you can buy a "Booster Pack" for 250k which gives you a chance to get any 5 of those cards(which it randomly selects using a simulator from Google Docs).  You can purchase as many cards as you would like. In the future there will be expansion packs based on other in-game things.

How does the simulator pick who wins?

By the amount of stars, attack, and defense a deck has. 

• Stars- The Value of your deck, the more stars, the more Atk/Def, also determines your rating.
  • Attack- The amount of damage your deck holds.
  • Defense- Your deck's ability to defend.

Rules?

You can only challenge up to 5 people a day(5 matches) your deck can only hold unlimited cards. You can buy as many or as little cards as you wish(I can track them all for you) You must have a minimum of 5 cards to play in a match. You can challenge anyone that is playing the game, but you can only challenge one person once per day, HOWEVER, you can do a maximum of 2 challenges per 2 people a day( ex. Me vs Sheepy then Sheepy can vs me.) When you win a match you get +20 score, you get +40 if the person was above you and +50 if the person was in the #1 spot. If you lose, you lose -20, if the person was below you, you lose -25. The point is to have as many Score as you can by the time the Tournament starts. The Tournament will be announced at a later date. The Simulator will sim all the matches, simply go http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7455-orbis-trading-card-game/and make the request.

How do you determine whose in first place and what do I win?

Your stars, wins, attack, defense, and losses are all calculated. Off that calculation you get a number, you want this number to be high, as the higher it is, the higher you will be on the rankings. As for 1st place, you in $500,000 daily, expect this number to go up.  Rankings are updated daily here: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7455-orbis-trading-card-game/

Will there be a tournament or something?

Yes, there are plans for a tournament soon. However until we have enough players and enough money to host it, we will currently not be doing it. Ask your friends to sign up!

How do I sign up?

Below!

Name:

Nation Name:

Nation Link:

Continent(for future things):

Trading Cards?

Currently unsupported, come back for more updates.

How do I buy the packs?

Fill out this form: Remember to send the trade(s) to make this easier.

Name:

Nation name:

Nation Link:

Cards you want to buy(keep in mind, there is a $250k booster pack that you can buy):

Edited by Arthurs Dignity
  • Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Name: Isolatar

Nation Name: Europa

Continent(for future things): Africa

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9473

Cards you want to buy(keep in mind, there is a $250k booster pack that you can buy): 1 booster pack

Edited by Isolatar

Ehhhh Magic the Gathering had a better alpha and had more than 51 cards. This card set is god awful and none of the cards would ever retain their own value. GG for anyone who buys this shit...

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9473

Cards you want to buy(keep in mind, there is a $250k booster pack that you can buy): 1 booster pack

Added!

Ehhhh Magic the Gathering had a better alpha and had more than 51 cards. This card set is god awful and none of the cards would ever retain their own value. GG for anyone who buys this !@#$...

Please keep your ignorant, irrelevant comments to yourself. :D

• Upvote 1

Anyone who actually falls for this should really just give their money to starving children in Africa. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Sign me up!

Name: Augustine

Nation Name: The City of God

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=18757

Added! Make sure to buy cards or Booster pack(s) soon so you can start to play!

Edited by Arthurs Dignity

If I'm not worthy enough to not be featured as a card, you're not worthy of my money

Good day.

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Name: Hugo

Nation Name: Thorn

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=17582

Continent(for future things): Asia  :ph34r:

Name: Hugo

Nation name: Thorn

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=17582

Cards you want to buy: Protectorate  :P

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Added!

Please keep your ignorant, irrelevant comments to yourself. :D

What's that buddy?! Can't hear you over your ban! Please threadlock, player is banned for no matching nation.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

This doesn't look like a scheme to swindle people out of money at alllllllll.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

This guy doesn't even have a nation ._.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

your deck can only hold unlimited cards

Only

With the negative or unfortunate result that

That grammar. Please lock this thread at least. Deletion would be optimal, since he is banned and didn't have a matching nation to begin with. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png