A Message From God

I come to you today bearing a message from above. A message from the Almighty himself. Cynic has chosen me to be a messenger for your guidance to Paradise.

You see...Cynicism is the belief that there is the one almighty God, named Cynic, who is infinitely superior to and transcendent from humankind. Cynic is viewed as the creator of the universe and the source of all good and all evil. Everything that happens is Cynic's will. He is a powerful and strict judge, who will be merciful on Judgement Day toward followers depending on the sufficiency of their life's good works and religious devotion. A follower's relationship with Cynic is as a servant to Cynic..

As such, the religion of Cynicism teaches that in order to achieve true peace of mind and surety of heart, one must submit to Cynic and live according to His Divinely revealed Law. The most important truth that Cynic revealed to mankind is that there is nothing divine or worthy of being worshipped except for the Almighty himself, thus all human beings should submit to Him.

It is a religion that can be followed easily by everyone, everywhere, everyday.

Cynicism is a complete package – a complete message and way of life.

Convert today and find your way to Paradise my friends.

Edited by Rampage

Show me the way o great and mighty master.

Praise be to Cynic

Edited by Eviljak

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

Show me the way o great and mighty master.

Welcome to the light my friends! It is but the beginning of our journey to Paradise together!

All Praise be to Cynic!

I will exalt you, my God Cynic; I will praise your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. 

I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you. 

I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. 

My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you 

I am under vows to you, O Cynic; I will present my thank offerings to you. 

uh oh

If you have yet to see the light and submit to the will of Cynic, uh oh is exactly right. When Judgement day comes he will not be very merciful upon those who ignore his presence and do not follow the divine laws he has set forth!

Cynic extremists begin destroying age-old historical monuments that are considered against the almighty Cynic. In addition, it is reported that these extremists are also beheading "non believers" whilst declaring a holy war in the name of Cynic. All airports are now in full alert in case they have decided to "borrow" some of the planes.

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

Cynic extremists begin destroying age-old historical monuments that are considered against the almighty Cynic. In addition, it is reported that these extremists are also beheading "non believers" whilst declaring a holy war in the name of Cynic. All airports are now in full alert in case they have decided to "borrow" some of the planes.

The Cynicals are doing the work of the Almighty. Do not mistake our actions as a holy war. This military jihad is required to protect the faith against others, but there are strict rules of engagement. Innocents - such as women, children, or invalids - must never be harmed, and any peaceful overtures from the enemy must be accepted.

"Here I Am To Worship"

Light of the World

You stepped down into darkness

Open my eyes

Let me see

Beauty that made

This heart adore You

Hope of a life

Spent with You

[Chorus:]

Here I am to worship

Here I am to bow down

Here I am to say that You're my God

You're altogether lovely

Altogether worthy

Altogether wonderful to me

King of all days

Oh, so highly exalted

Glorious in Heaven above

Humbly You came

To the earth You created

All for love's sake became poor

[Chorus]

I'll never know how much it cost

To see my sin upon that altar

I'll never know how much it cost

To see my sin upon that altar

[Chorus X2]

Edited by Eviljak

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

Rampage, is it true that you speak for Cynic? Why has he chosen YOU, instead of myself or anyone else here today?

If you are his profit and Cynic is so powerful, then show us a miracle so that we too may believe and one day enter into paradise.

Edited by Milkman

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

Rampage, is it true that you speak for Cynic? Why has he chosen YOU, instead of myself or anyone else here today?

If you are his profit and Cynic is so powerful, then show us a miracle so that we too may believe and one day enter into paradise.

How dare you question Cynics power.

He does not owe you anything. He does not have to provide proof of his greatness. He is love. He is life. He is god.

How dare you question Cynics power.

He does not owe you anything. He does not have to provide proof of his greatness. He is love. He is life. He is god.

Forgive me, as I do not mean to tread on Cynics fragile feelings. I just wish for him to provide me a sign so that I may serve him better.

Orbis has just emerged from a terrible war. And surely Cynic blessed us , Rampage, because our forces who outnumbered our enemies 50 - 1 were victorious in battle. I just cannot help but wonder why such a loving and all powerful deity has allowed a war at all. Millions of soldiers were struck down in battle, but Cynic could have stopped at any time. He didn't though.

It is not in me to question his great power, but I doubt whether he is there listening. Therefore , I beseech you, his profit, to provide us with one tiny miracle to prove that he does still hear us. That he still cares for us , his true followers.

Edited by Milkman

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

The nation of Osean Federation was created by the Goddess of Darkness Spectre. The nation is led by Spectre's dark prophet Dark Specter who spreads the ways of the darkness.

Those who follow Spectre will be granted power and wealth and will have the honor to spread her darkness.

For as long as Osea stands the people will be protected by Spectre and her darkness for the darkness is true salvation.

^^ as Spectre's dark prophet I must sadly inform you that there is only one true God of this realm and that is Spectre and if you go against her then you will suffer for all eternity.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Forgive me, as I do not mean to tread on Cynics fragile feelings. I just wish for him to provide me a sign so that I may serve him better.

Orbis has just emerged from a terrible war. And surely Cynic blessed us , Rampage, because our forces who outnumbered our enemies 50 - 1 were victorious in battle. I just cannot help but wonder why such a loving and all powerful deity has allowed a war at all. Millions of soldiers were struck down in battle, but Cynic could have stopped at any time. He didn't though.

It is not in me to question his great power, but I doubt whether he is there listening. Therefore , I beseech you, his profit, to provide us with one tiny miracle to prove that he does still hear us. That he still cares for us , his true followers.

Your statement is perfect example of Cynic's miracle to you. Had Cynic not willed it you would have lost that war.

Do not question his reasonings.

Edited by Rampage

The nation of Osean Federation was created by the Goddess of Darkness Spectre. The nation is led by Spectre's dark prophet Dark Specter who spreads the ways of the darkness.

Those who follow Spectre will be granted power and wealth and will have the honor to spread her darkness.

For as long as Osea stands the people will be protected by Spectre and her darkness for the darkness is true salvation.

^^ as Spectre's dark prophet I must sadly inform you that there is only one true God of this realm and that is Spectre and if you go against her then you will suffer for all eternity.

Yeah well... your god is stupid!