Who is the most powerful player in the game?

Oskar

But I think there is more to the people that are working behind the curtains. Besides, most of the list are either alliance leaders or former alliance leaders.

How the !@#$ are you on there?

And I'M working behind the curtains? Ha, what a joke. I can barely start a nation war, let alone start an alliance war.

(Please remove all unimportant people from the list, (Kastor, me, you, Jonathan Irons, etc.))

Edited by Heinrich Kaufmann
  • Upvote 3

God this list sucks. You don't have MP or the Jews.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

How the !@#$ are you on there?

And I'M working behind the curtains? Ha, what a joke. I can barely start a nation war, let alone start an alliance war.

(Please remove all unimportant people from the list, (Kastor, me, you, Jonathan Irons, etc.))

I threw a few in there just for fun

Oskar.. The damage was already done.. We all know that the poll was rigged.

Rigging polls are bad.. mmmkay.

How was it rigged?

Just because I couldn't name every alliance leader off of the top of my head?

How was it rigged?

Just because I couldn't name every alliance leader off of the top of my head?

That or you.. VOTED FOR EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN PERSON ON THE LIST. That's not how a poll works.. You choose one or the other >->

Edited by 0zon3

That or you.. VOTED FOR EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN PERSON ON THE LIST. That's not how a poll works.. You choose one or the other >->

Only the powerful ones.

Only possible answer to this poll is Michael Porter

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I imagine a better way to have gone about this would be to first solicit nominations, with a set period (so say from now until Friday) and then after the nominations are over (so on Saturday) you put the poll up with the nominations people provided, and then let people just vote once, or if it's possible (I dont really do polls) twice.

• Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I imagine a better way to have gone about this would be to first solicit nominations, with a set period (so say from now until Friday) and then after the nominations are over (so on Saturday) you put the poll up with the nominations people provided, and then let people just vote once, or if it's possible (I dont really do polls) twice.

Judging by the results of the original poll, I'm not so sure most of Orbis really has any clue anyways..

Power means something different for everyone in any case. A poll or discussion topic would serve little purpose unless a common definition of "powerful" had previously been agreed upon - is it economic power? Military power? Political power? A mix of them? In the end, this would amount more to a popularity contest, since it's hard to quantify power and rank individuals accordingly.

That being said, NotABot ftw.

• Upvote 4

p15IoNT.gif