Bugged Blockade

Buorhann

This nation has mine blockaded:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7253

He doesn't have any ships at the moment.  We noticed that when you completely remove a nation's ships, any blockades they had going on is lifted ( Obviously how can you blockade with no ships? ).

Here's my nation.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12739

And yes I've checked all the battles I'm in.  The one between us is the only one listed as having a blockade on me.

• Downvote 1

Hmm I thought sheepy added in a clause to say if they have no ships, their blockades are lifted. Sure you arnt blockaded by anyone else as well?

I'm 100% positive.  I checked it all.

Plus all my other opponents have no ships either at the time of this reply ( Well, other than the inactive I'm feeding off of ).

• Downvote 1

That hasn't been the case in the other 5 battles I'm a part of.  Once I eliminated a nation's ship count to 0, all the blockades they had on my alliance members were removed immediately.

Perhaps they sold their ships?

Nah, Kemal wiped them out with a air strike.

• Downvote 1

There needs to be an attack on the opponents navy while 0 ships, or an attack that results in 0 ships to lift the blockade.

"This loss has resulted in a naval blockade on your nation. To break the blockade you must execute a naval attack that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph naval attack on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's ships. All pending trade offers you have created have been cancelled and refunded to your nation and you will be unable to trade with other nations until the blockade is over."

77oKn5K.png

Figured I'd wait and check at the end of the cycle change to see if that would remove the blockade.  Nope, still blockaded by this bug.

As of right now, I do not see the blockade icon for your nation.

Does the icon get removed while you are still blockaded?

• Administrators

Airstrikes that result in someone losing all of their ships should cause any blockades they have to be lifted. I'll revise the code to make sure there aren't any errors when I get home.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Airstrikes that result in someone losing all of their ships should cause any blockades they have to be lifted. I'll revise the code to make sure there aren't any errors when I get home.

Thanks for looking into it.  Granted it boned me in the Great Pixel War 2015! but at least it'll be fixed for future battles.

• Downvote 1

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, there are many reports of this practically in the 3 blockade threads.

• Administrators

I revised the code and rewrote it in a way that should prevent this bug from happening in the future. My apologies.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link